Who is going to be on the national mall next week for the inauguration? Iím going to be there.

If you plan on joining the party, do you think you could find time to post some pix of our new Crackberry president and all the happenings? I've heard rumors that it might be tough getting a signal on Tuesday, but I think we might be able to post some great historical images.

Anyone want to help me out? If so make sure you sub to this thread and we will see what we can put together.
    01-15-09 09:29 PM
    I will not be there but it will b great if u posted pics under this forum. Have fun

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 09:50 PM
    DC is going to be a MADHOUSE. Between it being a historical event, the massive amount of people, and the celebrities you couldn't pay me to be there. Hampton Roads papers were reporting Williamsburg hotels booked for the event. Williamsburg is approx. 2 1/2 hours away- I've heard roads are going to be shut down, etc. Newport News schools are shutting down Tuesday- to avoid any controversy. I will happily watch it all from my living room TV. Good Luck!
    01-16-09 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD