05-28-10 09:15 AM
533 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    In the middle of the pygmys trying to perform the atomic seahorse, and the political mudslinger for her, the pygmy men got eaten by the cyclopses because they were tired of only having sheep to keep them company...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 11:58 PM
    during the night and on holidays. They decided to rebel by...
    03-27-10 12:44 AM
    lobbing ballistic missiles at the neighboring island and then raiding it. This, however, ended in disaster, as cyclopses can't "keep their eyeS peeled" so they have no situational awareness and were easily beaten by the Minotaurs...

03-27-10 12:49 AM
    the Minotaurs tried poking the last surviving cyclops in the eye..but the cyclops had a glass eye from a bad lawn mower accident and was not affected by the poking, he just laughed and pointed and shouted..............
    Last edited by Cyber Warrior; 03-27-10 at 12:55 AM.
    03-27-10 12:51 AM
    "Haha we're all blind anyway, go ahead and poke out our eyes" and then tried to take the bulls by the horns, but realized...

03-27-10 12:53 AM
    u got peanut butter on my chocolate!! And proclaimed...
    03-27-10 12:54 AM
    "Hey, this is pretty good... I know, I'll patent this," but before that could happen, Reese, who he had been confiding in, stabbed him in the heart and patented it himself...

03-27-10 01:18 AM
    the patent eventually expired and the crackberry community stormed the castle gates with pitch forks and nunchucks demanding that the monster comes out. A 99 1/2 year old lady answered the door and................
    03-27-10 09:21 PM
    said master isn't in, but if you'd like to take a seat, I'll be happy to "entertain" you while you wait. She took his coat, and led him to the parlor where...

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-27-10 09:59 PM
    she read to him from Dr Seuss books, while giving him a dose of LSD. Finally, after much waiting, the monster returned, and it turns out we were all mistaken, because it wasn't a monster, it was a famous person who was a spokesperson for Monster beverages...

03-28-10 12:15 AM
    it was Johnny Depp who without much prodding had her drinking his bath water for wisdom and sexual...
    03-28-10 02:44 AM
    healing, after they got done fornicating like rabbits, because she needed some healing... Unfortunately, she didn't have time to see if it worked or not, because giant interdimensionally traveling spiders used the same portal Johnny Depp used to get to this universe, and their first victim happened to be her. The only fortunate thing was that she died very...

03-28-10 06:15 AM
    healing, after they got done fornicating like rabbits, because she needed some healing... Unfortunately, she didn't have time to see if it worked or not, because giant interdimensionally traveling spiders used the same portal Johnny Depp used to get to this universe, and their first victim happened to be her. The only fortunate thing was that she died very...

slowly, as not to make a mess. The spiders then
    03-28-10 11:01 AM
    built idols and statues in Johnny Depp's honor in order to worship his delicious manly goodness...then
    03-28-10 08:45 PM
    tear them right back down and build them again, because they get bored easily. This occurs over and over again until troops finally show up, fight the spiders back through the portal thing and fling some nuclear weapons in after them to prevent them coming back...

03-29-10 06:10 AM
    with plastic surgeons from Joan Rivers' private collection and making us all look like.....
    03-29-10 02:43 PM
    Ronald Reagan. Well gee, the Government did something right finally. The only thing they ever did right. So, we all died from the shock created by this...

03-29-10 04:51 PM
    sonic boom. The earth re populated but everybody was walking crooked from the blast tilting the earth. We must drink V8 vegetable juice in order to walk straight again. The problem is our supply of tomatoes is running low. Now we must use..........

X
    03-29-10 09:19 PM
    genetically engineered tomatoes, the only downside being, they had to cross them with weasels, so they are alive and have sharp teeth, and need to be clubbed on the head before handling them...

03-29-10 09:51 PM
    to put on our hamburgers because Wendy's quit putting them on our burgers due to....
    03-30-10 08:13 AM
    ..the temporal vortex that was created as a result of putting the tomatoes on the burger, but even so once they contacted Katee Sackoff.......
    03-30-10 09:47 AM
    It was demanded that Wendy's start putting tomatoes back on our burgers, to which they complied. But not before....
    03-30-10 10:03 AM
    people started gathering around corporate headquarters in the morning and evening wearing explosive vests filled with various condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayo and pickles in an attempt to prove their point...

03-30-10 11:17 AM
    that tomatoes make the burger. Of course, theu did use those vests to explode condiments all over headquarters. The police were called to break up the crowd of millions but.....
    03-30-10 11:29 AM
    they had to chase away the fetishists who liked seeing people all messy before they could deal with the real problem, the condiment demonstrators... As one cop was trying to handcuff one of them, their vest went off and he got covered in ketchup, and then the officers shot the condiment bomber, thinking she had killed him. Then, the crowd turned ugly...

03-30-10 11:40 AM
533 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD