05-28-10 09:15 AM
533 ... 19202122
tools
    a scenic overlook park and decided to have a duel, the winner of which got to keep the car and live. The bearded lady out drew rubber-man but her bullet bounced off rubber man and hit her between the eyes. Rubberman drove away to...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 08:52 PM
    ...Georgia to watch all the lights go out, but he must have gotten there
    on the wrong night as they were all still on. Disappointed but determined to
    see Georgia in the dark, he started...
    05-18-10 02:34 AM
    urinating on one of the massive electrical transformers at the nearest substation, but sadly, he got electrocuted, because he wasn't smart enough to think his actions through properly. He made the strangest noise as he was frying from the electricity, it sounded like...

05-18-10 04:46 AM
    ....a 20 rock sizzling in courtney love's pipe. After he came to from the electrocution he realized he no longer had his elasticity, it seems the current running through him burned away the rubber molecules in his DNA, but now he....
    05-18-10 08:19 AM
    ..smelled like crack from miles away. He noticed that his crackhole was crapping crack when he went to the bathroom and was giving off a scent that was attracting crackheads from around the world. They all wanted to find him so they could smoke him. He tried hiding but.....

05-18-10 11:44 AM
    ....their overwhelming need for crack had empowered their sense of smell so they could sniff out a crackcrumb from 15 miles away with the wind blowing away from them! On the downside every once in awhile they'd run into a big greasy fat person with fresh dingleberries which are technically crackcrumbs and on those not so rare occassions...
    05-18-10 04:36 PM
    they jump off bridges because what was seen cannot then be unseen...

05-18-10 06:35 PM
    .... And if they really though about it they would realise that the end was near and that at one point the mothership would return from the planet Zarrgz and cover them all in a protoplazmic slime that would dissolve the veins in there brains........

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-18-10 06:57 PM
    and make them insane in the brain... Insane in the membrane...

05-18-10 07:13 PM
    .....was playing at a concert nearby. The man went into the concert hoping that the smell of pot in the air would camouflage his crack smell but instead he ended up getting high and jumping on stage. He......

05-19-10 01:54 AM
    ......thought the lead singer had something wrong with him, then it hit him. He's insane , hes got no brain. The man went into the corner to compose himself with a few drags of his crack pipe when suddenly .........
    05-19-10 02:03 AM
    .. he realized, this band is playing the wrong song!! So he whipped out his....
    05-19-10 12:43 PM
    ...fairy wand and waved it around. It cleaned the world from all the filth and dirty words. Then he put all the rotten individuals on a censorship and sailed them to a deserted island. When they made it to the island, the ship kicked them off and sailed away. They were stranded on this island called Cocoa Beach or CB for short...so they decided to............

05-21-10 12:27 PM
    .....make up user names and forget their given ones and started bashing eachother and having a grand ol' time. Word of this uncensored fun got back to the USS MOD and they began firing their gunships which were loaded with...
    05-21-10 02:39 PM
    bansticks and timeout bombs, which wiped some of the potential entertainment off the island, as they landed on or near individuals and at the very least scared them into hiding until the ships moved on, but...

05-22-10 09:31 AM
    .... Someone forgot to call a UVA reckon. Therefore they were all bunkered down until the falangies were re aligned and the could plug in the pepee toes to call for backup. But before this all could happen..........

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-22-10 11:24 AM
    they realized somehow they were on the Planet of the Apes...

05-22-10 02:32 PM
    Once aware of their current location, the monkey business started again. The modfia discovered they were the lesser class, and subjected to edits/deletes. The banning was swift and harsh, when out of nowhere...

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

05-23-10 07:52 AM
    Comes Little Richard in a chopper gunner to lead them to there escape..but....

05-23-10 08:11 AM
    they flew too close to the Empire State building and King Kong swatted them out of the air...

05-23-10 12:34 PM
    ....they fell into the hudson river which was renamed the banson river and floated down and out to sea. They floated on their wreckage for days before someone noticed...
    05-24-10 09:58 AM
    ..that there was a golden light coming out of the middle and that......
    05-24-10 12:08 PM
    ...would emit itself every 101 minutes or else there would be a serious back-up flow. So then a guy named Desmond, who was hiding below,....
    05-24-10 12:56 PM
    in the swamp, turned out to be an ogre, but a nice ogre, and offered to rescue them, for a fee...

05-24-10 04:57 PM
    And the fee was a female from the group of apes to be his mate forever, because he has been lonely for years. At first, they denied the request, but in their desperate state they had no choice. The female he picked was.....

05-25-10 05:31 PM
533 ... 19202122
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD