05-28-10 09:15 AM
533 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    Meanwhile...back on the ranch, the truck carrying the rare poorly sheared Maldobaldian Talking Sheep arrives. A few of the sheep have passed out due to hyperthermia, but one weakly clings onto consciousness. It...
    04-26-10 05:58 PM
    tried to resist being taken into the club, but it got tasered and was able to be restrained.... It was quoted as saying "don't Taaaaaaaaase me bro"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 06:36 PM
    ..........when the sheep woke up it found itself locked in a dungeon full of torture devices. They forced the sheeps eyes open and made It watch re-runs of the golden girls. Meanwhile Betty White was outside plotting a way to rescue the sheep. She...........

04-28-10 11:49 AM
    simply opened the door because nobody remembered to lock it. The sheep and her escaped to a romantic weekend on a scenic tropical island, which was deserted, except for head hunters and a cyclops....

04-28-10 04:46 PM
    ..who stole Betty Whites reading glasses. He always had trouble seeing and thought this might help him see better. Since he only had one eye, he ripped them in half and used the second half of the glasses as a magnifier. He was having fun going around and burning ants with the magnifier and the suns rays. A headhunter saw this and got jealous. The headhunter..........

04-28-10 08:51 PM
    immediately found the cyclops a position, selling fire insurance, and set out to get Betty a job advertising for said firm, when...

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

04-28-10 09:02 PM
    the IRS came by and demanded to audit their books, but the cyclops wasn't having any of that, and used the glasses to burn the agent and sent the ashes to them in lieu of payments...

04-28-10 10:25 PM
    ...the IRS received the envelope of ashes and thought it was some kind of magical black powder. They weren't sure so they tested it on a lab rat. They sprinkled the powder over its head and...........

05-01-10 03:10 PM
    it went into convulsions and died. The IRS assumed it was some sort of toxic agent, and in a way they were right, but the FBI went after the cyclops for terrorism, even though what really killed the rat was the evil venom that was contained within the former IRS agent.

05-01-10 03:17 PM
    But the rat was not really dead. It went to the algerian desert and met a camel
    05-02-10 01:28 PM
    that wanted to rule the world. With the assistance of the rat, who was now pure evil and could change into anything it wanted, it changed into an IRS agent itself. The camel marveled, "so that's where they come from and why they're like that..."

05-04-10 09:19 AM
    .... The rat jumped on the camels back and they headed back towards the IRS building. The camel was too slow so the rat jumped off and took a shortcut through the sewers. Two years later the camel finally made it to the IRS building where he found the rat who had established himself as a well known IRS agent and head of the agency. He told the camel he had a plan to take over the world but he first had to...........

05-08-10 08:30 PM
    tell the camel to take a shower because he had been running so long through the hot desert and was all sweaty and smelly. After the camel was cleaned up, the rat began to discuss his plans which involved whipped cream, midget strippers, and

05-08-10 09:08 PM
    several border collies. The border collies were supposed to herd the midget strippers through all the whipped cream - but unfortunately for the rat the border collies were too smart for him. Instead of what the Rat wanted, the border collies decided to...
    05-10-10 12:18 AM
    Take them to Scores and see all kinds of sillicone boobs. But that was a bad idea as the collies are allergic to sillicone. As a result, when the lap dances were happening......
    05-10-10 07:24 AM
    the collies were breaking out in hives. Unfortunately, while the dogs were allergic to silicone, the strippers were allergiv to dogs, and everybody in the place broke out in hives and rashes...

05-10-10 11:07 AM
    .... The collies got viscous and attacked the silicone boobs. Strippers were flying across the room like popped balloons. Some were saline boobs and the liquid shot out blinding people. Chaos and panic filled the room as people trampled over each other trying to escape. The only way to get out alive was.............

05-10-10 11:11 AM
    to eat the dogs before the dogs ate them, and that's precisely what they did...

05-10-10 11:22 AM
    .....they marinated the dogs in saline juice and slow cooked them with lighters. After they were done eating they all got sick except for a Chinese man who was used to eating dogs. He called his brother who owned a Chinese take out place and asked if there was some kind of antidote. He said to mix together some........

05-10-10 11:41 AM
    fruit pies to find out if the salmon was really...
    05-10-10 01:15 PM
    the one who killed the hostess in the den with the knife...

05-10-10 01:26 PM
    and fork because pizza is almost as delicious as...
    05-10-10 01:53 PM
    Kellogg's Frosted Flakes. It's GRRRRRRREAT!!!

05-10-10 01:55 PM
    and then at that very moment the pink panthers bursts in with...
    05-10-10 02:08 PM
    A crowd of plastic surgeons to fix the carnage from earlier and make things all better.

05-10-10 02:14 PM
533 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD