05-28-10 09:15 AM
533 ... 1516171819 ...
    ..remembered she didn't have to since she was rich, so she had her limo driver pick her up. The driver noticed she was on drugs and decided to take advantage of the situation. He blackmailed her in exchange for not telling her father she was on drugs. He demanded that he wanted.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 08:44 PM
    ...Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun - Supersize Fries, a Large Coke, and a hot apple pie. She jumped out of the car screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOO....anything but that!!! The Clown - he is going to eat me" and...
    04-22-10 10:15 AM
    ....my hot Mom too!. To which she said, oh now, not crazy clown sex. But just at that point, out of nowhere popped Steven King, who said, "excuse me, that's no ordinary clown, that's........................
    04-22-10 01:08 PM
    an extraordinary clown, and you have neer lived until you have been eaten by this clown...

04-22-10 01:24 PM
    so mom dropped her drawers and sat right back and placed her feet behind her head in anticipation. meanwhile, dad was out back trying to get the tattooed lady to fondle his....
    04-22-10 01:44 PM
    garden tools and do the yard work while he takes a nap in the hammock since his wife has been nagging him for a week about getting the yard work done. Now, thanks to the clown, she's occupied for a bit and he's got a few moments to relax...

04-22-10 03:40 PM
    and shoot the sh!t. so he got his sawed off sh!tgun and started throwing poo in the air to shot it. it was harder than he thought since he only had the runny variety available to him....
    04-22-10 04:06 PM
    all the shooting annoyed the tattoed lady, and brought his wife running out, which she then got a ticket for indecent exposure from the police who also showed up...

04-22-10 04:19 PM
    ...after their car was splattered with poo as they drove by. They tried to arrest the man but his arms were too slippery from the poo splatter. The handcuffs kept slipping off his wrists. The police had no choice but to use..........

04-22-10 08:22 PM
    a hose to spray off the poo, and then twist up a bunch of those twist ties they use to close bags of bread until they had enough to use as make-shift handcuffs. Unfortunately for the officers, the tattooed lady picked up the shotgun and decided to kidnap them for her own personal entertainment, and disarmed them, cuffed them, threw them in back of their own car before driving off....

04-22-10 09:06 PM
    to the local stockyard. She dressed the officers in wooly sheep suits and
    entered them in the stock auction as rare Maldobaldian Talking Sheep...
    04-23-10 12:11 PM
    ...which is weird since we know sheep can't talk but that's ok because at the auction where the world famous Swiss Women's Naked Volleyball team. And they love talking sheep. So one by one, they all got naked and began to........
    04-23-10 12:35 PM
    play nude volleyball. this quickly caught the attention of the swedish women's curling team so not to be outdone they....
    04-23-10 02:02 PM
    Stripped down to their Curling shoes and started playing with their stones. While all this was going on, the rare Maldobaldian Talking Sheep...
    04-23-10 02:57 PM
    ....won the gold medal for talking sheep. They were disqualified for........

04-24-10 06:52 PM
    Talking bullsheep to the referees. The referees sent them back to their locker rooms where they saw a wolf, but...

Last edited by filipinoy973; 04-25-10 at 12:44 AM.
    04-25-10 12:41 AM
    the wolf took one look at them, and refused to eat them, which was a shame because they'd freshly been sheared recently...
    Last edited by the_sandman_454; 04-25-10 at 01:07 AM.
    04-25-10 01:03 AM
    The wolf had eaten Betty White who escaped by using a prison shank she kept in her an@l cavity. She pulled out a snickers and started to eat it but then...
    04-25-10 01:04 AM
    lowst her appetite when she realized where it's been and ffered it to the wolf instead, who didn't even taste it he ate it so fast, which was fortunate for him because it tasted like

04-25-10 10:50 AM
    .......fish tacos. The wolf just sat there thinking to himself because he always thought everything tasted like chicken. Betty White ran away while he was distracted and went to...........

04-25-10 01:24 PM
    ...find some chicken for the wolf. Then the wolf yelled, 'you move like an old lady!!'. Betty White turned and said, 'thats not what your girlfriend said last night!!'.......that angered the wolf so much, that he.....
    04-26-10 11:23 AM
    went to a strip club where he could watch wolves strip off their sheeps' clothing...

04-26-10 11:39 AM
    OMG....that one has a nice set of....
    04-26-10 11:43 AM
    Lamb chops I said. It was a good time, but I needed more than dancing sheep to jump so I...

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

04-26-10 12:23 PM
    bought a trampoline, and now can jump all you want until you fall over from exhaustion if you want...

04-26-10 02:07 PM
533 ... 1516171819 ...