05-28-10 09:15 AM
533 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    spewing sludge all over the japanese tourists who were there taking pictures, since they love to take pictures of anything. they had to get back on board the tour bus smelling like sh!t and taking pictures of eachother on their way.....
    04-13-10 10:15 AM
    .......back to their hotel. They only had one room so they argued about who would use the shower first. It turned into a Kung-fu battle until only one person was standing. He laughed as he said "you are no match for me" and went to take a shower. When he got out he noticed his camera was stolen. He.......
    04-13-10 10:57 AM
    called the front desk but couldn't speak english. Luckily the hotel had a kung-fu translater but the words didn't match the mouth...
    04-13-10 01:53 PM
    but fortunately there were subtitles they could read, although they missed some of the action and the kung fu master whose camera was stolen ripped out their spine like on some of the martial arts video games, which s where they got the idea for that move in the first place...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 02:11 PM
    and then he began beating hotel staff with the bloody spine, whipping it around like a nunchuk. Fortunately a maid knew martial arts as well, her name was Chun Li.....
    04-13-10 02:16 PM
    now Chun Li had moves as if she was doing "wire work" like in the Kung Fu movies!...she can....
    04-13-10 02:20 PM
    Fly thru the air and similar things. Now, she grabbed a pair of big rubber items she discovered accidentally in the room she was cleaning when the violence started and tied them together to make her own nunchucks to go do battle with the kung-fu tourist, who really turned out to be a girl in disguise...

Last edited by the_sandman_454; 04-13-10 at 02:25 PM.
    04-13-10 02:23 PM
    who's name was crouching tiger. the two kung fu hotties faced off...
    04-13-10 03:43 PM
    and crouching tiger started pelting chun li with glow in the dark Pinecones...
    04-13-10 04:27 PM
    ..until chun Li turned on the lights and realized they were not pine cones but glow in the dark condoms filled with rubber d!ldos. She was so scared she encountered an STD she went to the doctor who told her......
    04-13-10 04:32 PM
    "Here, take some of this and go back and take care of your adversary...," so she did, swinging her "nunchucks" as she went...

04-13-10 04:38 PM
    ......ballistic on everyone who looked Asian and knew karate. There were so many of them it was hard to fight them all off. One person was swinging chipmunks Instead of nunchucks and Chun Li was bitten. Now she feared she had rabbies and went back to the doctor who said..........

04-13-10 04:47 PM
    that she contracted something all right, but it wasn't Rabies. The doctor also said that if her elbows started glowing bright florescent Pink under the light of the full moon...
    04-13-10 05:04 PM
    ....to be carefull that there's a chance she could be a lesbian werewolf. She went out and bought some......

04-13-10 05:37 PM
    industrial strength fingernail clippers just incase she was a werewolf so she could keep her nails short and not scratch anybody's

04-13-10 08:58 PM
    .......lottery scratch off tickets. She was addicted to gambling and feared she would not be able to control herself. She also went out and bought a case of razors and shaving cream since she was allergic to animal hair. That night there was a full moon and.............
    04-14-10 02:08 AM
    she found that her elbows didn't glow Flourescent pink...she didn't notice that her knees were glowing bright flourescent lime green since she was blue-green colorblind, and was surprised when she suddenly turned into...
    04-14-10 09:07 AM
    Steve Urkel! She ran around snorting and holding her elbows up whilst her suspended high-water pants showed off her ashy ankles and her over-sized glasses kept sliding down her nose which....
    04-14-10 09:19 AM
    ....fell down to her breasts. Her nipples had 20/20 vision. She needed something to hold her glasses up so she used......

04-14-10 07:31 PM
    specially trained ferrets, one on each side of her head to hold the glasses up. Now that she had her problems worked out, she could finally go fight

04-14-10 08:08 PM
    .....body odor. It was polluting the air and needed to be taken care of. She armed herself with a can of Right Guard in one hand and a bag of Doritos in the other hand.(incase she got hungry on the way) She went out looking for the source of the B.O. She first went to........

04-14-10 09:38 PM
    the White House, because she knew there was a guy there with those initials. She realized he wasn't cause of the excessive body odor problem, though, and just had a beer with him instead, and then she continued her search...

04-14-10 09:47 PM
    ......to a nearby 7-11. The odor was strong and she knew what she had to do. She asked the man behind the counter for a pack of cigarettes. As he raised his arms to get them she sprayed him with the Right Guard. The deodorant was no match for this mans stench. The curry odor melted the can. She needed to do something else, so she...........
    Last edited by Cyber Warrior; 04-15-10 at 11:48 AM.
    04-15-10 11:46 AM
    quickly started shoving the doritos up her nostrils to keep her from passing out from the man's curry scented BO. All this did was to turn her nostrils orange and...
    04-15-10 12:07 PM
    mdae her hungry so she dipped a dorito under the clerks dewy,curry armpits and began to frantically eat it. surprisingly she found it delicious but the clerk would not let her have anymore dip since she sprayed him with Right Guard thus conflicting with his religious beliefs. he knew he had to kill the infidel to ......
    04-15-10 02:29 PM
533 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD