05-28-10 09:15 AM
533 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    ..the machine caught on to the fact that the man was only using the machine for its money. The machine pretended to go for a lap dance and snuck out the back door. The man found the machine outside and apologized. The man said next trip is on me and took the machine to........

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 01:13 PM
    his shed, where he tried to restrain the machine, and take all its' money before finally killing it, however...

04-03-10 01:55 PM
    he was no match for the machine. With web access it had installed all the training videos from Chuck Norris. The man, beaten within inches of his life several times...

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

04-03-10 04:25 PM
    jumped off a bridge to end his torment after barely escaping from the machine once. Unfortunately for him,

04-03-10 06:27 PM
    ...his underwear got snagged on a bolt and he was dangling from under the bridge. The machine reached out with its robotic arm and pulled the man back up. The machine was not sure why he saved the man since he was trying to kill it, so........

Last edited by Cyber Warrior; 04-05-10 at 11:39 AM.
    04-05-10 11:37 AM
    ..he called up Adam Sandler to see if he can be in his next episode of "Gay Robot"....which was weird since because the robot is not gay, but he was ok with it since.......
    04-05-10 11:59 AM
    he could reprogram himself easily and he wasn't afraid of the publicity since

04-05-10 12:39 PM
    ....it seems that he cannot die. Over the years the paparazzi were starting to stress him out from always being followed. He got into a high speed chase with one and........

04-06-10 02:24 AM
    crashed because he was high on cocaine and it seems even robots' driving abilities get impaired a little. He was subsequently arrested and made a deal to get community service instead, because he thought servicing the community sounded fun, and didn't understand correctly so, he went up to the first attractive...

04-06-10 02:44 AM
    male cop and tried to get him to allow him to do favors for him. The male cop agreed that they could......
    04-06-10 08:45 AM
    ..make an exchange, the male cop lubed up the machine and checked the machines oil with his night stick in exchange to be set free.but the machine was tricked since it was up to the judge to set him free. The machine had to..............

04-06-10 10:29 AM
    grab the night stick and shove it down the cop's throat to get away. He then ran to Mexico again, because he knew...

04-06-10 12:56 PM
    .. the Federales would do the same job as the U.S. cops. So he had to play it cool, because...
    04-06-10 01:12 PM
    He didn't want to be molested by the federales, or anyone else for that matter. He would have been fine with it, however if the federales employed only swimsuit modeling females...

04-06-10 07:24 PM
    ....he would have gotten so excited that he would have short circuited and blown a fuse. The thought got him so excited he went to Hooters to eat some wings. The wings were too spicy and.............

04-06-10 09:55 PM
    he definitely felt it on its' way back out later... Luckily, he

04-06-10 10:46 PM
    had raw-hide for skin on his taint and always kept a bottle of lube handy just in case...
    04-07-10 10:16 AM
    a meteor came flying down from space and he tried to stop it using the strongest muscles he had... One day, a meteor did happen, and he did try to catch it, but sadly it was the size of Rhode Island and Delaware combined, and everything on earth went extinct...

04-07-10 11:14 AM
    ...except for the machines arm. It was attached to an old women who some how managed to survive. She had an idea to use the robotic arm and become a super hero and fight crime. Her name was IronGran, short for grandma. Her nieces an nephews died but she felt she was still a grandma and liked the name. She........
    04-07-10 11:24 AM
    stole something and had to carry out the penalty for it. She locked herself in a jail cell, but sadly forgot there was nobody to let her out after her sentence was up...

04-07-10 11:39 AM
    so she used her "arm" to break out, only to realize that crime fighting was useless because she was the only one left on earth, so she decided to
    04-07-10 01:53 PM
    pack up and leave Earth.

The End.

Hahaha, I just couldn't resist.
    04-07-10 02:01 PM
    ....of that chapter......after she left earth, she found that a large group of people had left in a secret spaceship and started life again on mars, using new technology to recreate air and water. she she decided to find a home and
    04-07-10 02:03 PM
    picked up the martian classifieds to check out the spots around town. She found a lovely 1 bedroom on solid iron slab...
    04-07-10 03:03 PM
    but decided to pass it up because she needed a 2 bedroom for
    04-07-10 03:21 PM
533 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD