and annoying the heck out of her. She reaches out and uses an unseen magical hand to pimp slap you to the curb and then uses the gun to give you a creamed corn enema...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 12:05 PM
    The bacteria up there quickly eat the Creamed corn, producing TONS of noxious gas. You wind up breaking wind (as well as several surrounding windows) displacing all the oxygen in a several block area...
    04-01-10 12:19 PM
    and causing officials to declare a state of emergency. You both agree to a truce before anyone elses' eardrums or other body parts rupture from this craziness. You both go tunneling under a bank, but unfortunately dig a bit too deep and hit a pocket of magma, which

04-01-10 12:25 PM
    Explodes like Montezuma. But you then turned the failsafe key and saw this purple light in the sky, which you assumed was......
    04-01-10 12:53 PM
    just a result of the drugs, but was in reality a strange giant purple glowing cow shaped

04-01-10 12:54 PM
    d!ldo that has replaced "burning man" and has thousands of new age hippies flocking towards it as we speak! then you think of a way to make....
    04-01-10 03:06 PM
    money off them, except they smell bad and you don't want to go near them to take their money, so you come up with an automated machine that does the collecting of their money...

04-01-10 03:31 PM
    ...for you. But the money came from their pockets and still has an odor. The machine starts to break from a build up of toxic odor fumes and starts spitting the money back out. Now money is flying all over the place and............

04-01-10 07:34 PM
    people are taking their clothes off as the machine stuffs it in their waistbands and other convenient places. The machine eventually melts down totally due to the hot hippie chicks...

04-01-10 07:42 PM
    scrubbing their bubbles in ultra bright neon pink....
    04-02-10 09:25 AM
    burkas and veils, so they don't get arrested for public indecency, but what they didn't plan for was the machine having the ability to see right through, record, and upload the videos to a sales website. Then the machine ran off with all the money it made and retired on a beach in...

04-02-10 09:30 AM
    sunny N Alaska, where it's never dark, 3 months out of the year. The machine thought it was in heaven, till fall approached and...

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

04-02-10 12:36 PM
    its' nuts (and bolts) started to freeze off, so it packed its' things and headed South to...

04-02-10 01:20 PM
    ...Mexico. It lived there for a while but was hanging out with some crazy Mexicans who wanted to jump the border. They took the machine with them thinking it could help the with their hard labor jobs. They soon learned the machine was not capable of mowing lawns or laying sheet rock, it could only collect money. They tossed the machine in the trash. Someone........................

04-02-10 02:07 PM
    rescued it and trained it to break peoples' knees if they wouldn't pay it for protection, and sold it to the mob. This annoyed the now unemployed enforcers, so they went after the person who

04-02-10 02:55 PM
    invented the machine and threatened to break his knees but then the machine burst in singing an old El DeBarge song, calling itself Johnny and waving around a.....
    04-02-10 04:21 PM
    huge salmon that it used to hit them both in the face with...
    04-02-10 04:43 PM
    Ring the door bell and hide and watch as he becomes a s#@+ stomper hollerin and a cussin'while..

04-02-10 04:47 PM
    confusing the heck out of everyone...

04-02-10 07:49 PM
    ......the machine was arrested and ratted on its mob associates. It is now hiding in witness protection. The Mob was arrested one by one and sentenced to life in jail. A new gang of evil midgets took over running the streets. They were known to break peoples legs because that's all they could reach. The machine didn't like this and came out of hiding. It......................

04-02-10 08:37 PM
    had no idea how to deal with them properly so it swung at their heads since that was the height of the knees it was used to swinging at and...

04-02-10 08:41 PM
    ...missed. The midgets tried punching it in the nads but the machine had balls of steel. The machine laughed and stepped on them. One was stuck to the machines foot so..........

04-02-10 08:47 PM
    it tried to scrape its' foot across the grass and then gravel, until it finally just went through a car wash, and got a wax and a vacuuming thrown in for free, and he really enjoyed the personal service they offered for the prices...

04-02-10 08:52 PM
    ......the machine felt great but forgot that its not rust proof. A man came by and sprayed the machine with WD40. The machine was so grateful it became friends with the man never leaving his side. They decided to go to...........

04-02-10 09:01 PM
    a strip club and the machine spat out all the 1's they could use...

04-02-10 09:30 PM
533 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD