04-21-16 04:12 PM
138 ... 456
tools
    I'm glad I was able to share my journey with you all. I consider myself lucky to have had it in an area where I could just remove the organ and be done with. I admire those of you who go through your chemo and radiation . Even my wife that has lupus I admire for her fortitude and will to fight on. Thank you all for your support, and words of encouragement. CB has been a great outlet for not just rants about BlackBerry but also for personal issues. You guys rock!!
    fighting cancer-img_20160323_112658.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Uzi, zephyr613, middbrew and 1 others like this.
    03-23-16 10:59 AM
    Somehow I missed this thread until now. God bless you and may you have a speedy recovery

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    MB64 likes this.
    03-23-16 11:36 AM
    Somehow I missed this thread until now. God bless you and may you have a speedy recovery

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    Thank you!!

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 11:46 AM
    Glad to hear the surgery went well. Let is know when you are back home. Don't pick on the nurses too much.

Posted via CB App for Android on Tab4 (interim Playbook replacement)
    MB64 likes this.
    03-23-16 05:51 PM
    This was the procedure that was done to me.:

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 09:21 AM
    God Bless and thanks for sharing a part of your journey with. Lost a lot of friends and family members. The struggle is real for a lot of people like you. I've met so many during fund raisers to help with medical expenses over the years. Thanks again. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

Let go of what's gone, appreciate what remains, look forward to what's coming next.*
    πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ
    moody, middbrew, MB64 and 1 others like this.
    04-02-16 02:01 AM
    It was my pleasure blacklatino. Thanks for reading....

Posted with my Passport SE
    04-09-16 11:54 AM
    Everything somewhat back to normal now?

04-09-16 01:43 PM

Normal? We are talking MB right?
    MB64 likes this.
    04-09-16 01:50 PM

If you consider walking around with a supply of pads normal, then it is....lol

Posted with my Passport SE
    04-09-16 02:09 PM
    April 21st today. Tomorrow marks one month since my surgery. Had a follow up today with Dr. and he was pleased with the way my incisions and overall recovery was going. My incontinence has decreased considerably compared to just 2 1/2 weeks ago. I may have rushed a bit back then to get back to work. So now I've been home for the past 2 weeks just resting. In a few months we will talk about the options for other problems that will "arise" (pun intended). But for now, happy to have the catheter out and trying to get back to some sort of normalcy.

Posted via z10
    04-21-16 11:41 AM
    I just happened to stumble upon this thread! Sorry to hear your going thru all of this but I am glad to hear everything seems to be going well, and I wish you all the best in your recovery.

it was two years ago I was in middle of my fight with Hodgkins Lymphoma . 6 months of chemo took care of it thankfully, and now it almost seems like the whole thing was just a terrible dream.

I completely understand trying to get back to some sort of normal!
    MB64 likes this.
    04-21-16 02:54 PM
    I just happened to stumble upon this thread! Sorry to hear your going thru all of this but I am glad to hear everything seems to be going well, and I wish you all the best in your recovery.

it was two years ago I was in middle of my fight with Hodgkins Lymphoma . 6 months of chemo took care of it thankfully, and now it almost seems like the whole thing was just a terrible dream.

I completely understand trying to get back to some sort of normal!
    I consider myself lucky, but my wife got the short end of the stick with her lupus. She has to take meds for life. Sometimes she'll have outbreaks, then it goes into remission again. It hurts to see her trying to do the things she loved to do but now she has to take a step back and slow down, the sun is now an enemy for her. Gets tired easily, ...etc. I have a thread on that as well. Haven't posted on it for a while I believe. But we strive to do the best for our kids. And I try to keep her happy and provide for her the best that I can.

Posted via z10
    middbrew and zephyr613 like this.
    04-21-16 04:12 PM
138 ... 456