Are those idaho fries?

I didn't think to ask.

:::: hangs head in shame ::::
    06-27-12 08:16 PM
    Crab, shrimp, onions, garlic, fresh mushrooms, some bell peppers and bean sprouts, and an egg

Finished product

06-28-12 03:29 PM

I actually cooked this week.. Procutto encrusted chicken parmesan with tagatelli
    john_v likes this.
    06-29-12 11:45 PM
    HELLO TO EVERYONE IN MY FAVOURITE FORUM!!!!
    HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND WITH LOTS OF FOOD

P.S don't forge to share with me
    06-30-12 10:24 AM
    [color=#000066

Usually featuring over a dozen types of seafood,
    You ain't had fried, till you've had The Fish Keg. Tonight I got lake perch, Canadian walleye and calamari.

[/color]
    Ed, I'll see your restaurant bought seafood, and raise you....some fresh (today) from the Gulf of Mexico!

Our day started at 6:30 this morning with the sun chasing us out of the harbor...

It was the most gorgeous of days; we were 25 miles out into the Gulf...and the water was really that turquoise...not a filter changing it.

It was a slow day from a "number of fish making it into the boat" perspective; but man we had a blast. We hooked into some barracuda and shark; I had a really big shark on that eventually bent my hook and took off. But here was our catch; 3 "porgies" and the pink one I don't remember what they called it. (in the pic, one of the porgies was already on the cleaning block when I took the pic.)

Now, time to eat! Fried up most of it, since I'm a big fan of fried fish, but also broiled some for the wife (because underneath my hard crunchy exterior I have a soft nougaty center )

MMMM...it was awesome!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-30-12 06:42 PM
    Wow that looks to have been a lot of fun John! Wish I'd been able to join you.

Last night we went out when I got off work. Had to celebrate a good month of sales. Nothing too fancy, they were Toyotas after all

Korean wings and pulled pork nachos

Angus burger, cheddar, avocado, mushrooms and a sriracha garlic mayonnaise, with sweet fries.

Cross-section
    07-01-12 11:47 AM
    World's most amazing list of ice cream flavors:

Welcome to Village Creamery!

Tonight we're having bubble shakes. Buko pandan and pink guava. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Also received two paws up!
    07-01-12 08:24 PM
    John... That looked like an incredible time with an even more incredible pay-off. You can cook for me anytime...
    john_v likes this.
    07-02-12 08:19 PM
    happy 4th of July
    May your grills glow bright and your libations flow free! Have a safe and tasty one!!
    07-04-12 07:53 AM
    happy 4th of July

May your grills glow bright, your libations flow free, the explosions occur in the sky and not your tummy.
    07-04-12 08:19 AM
    Show of hands.....

Who thinks it's a good idea, for me to use a filet knife, to shuck oysters?

No, proper mail gloves will not be used.
    07-04-12 04:49 PM
    Yay! An oven mitt, screwdriver and pure damned determination.....

07-04-12 08:19 PM

Chocolate turtle cookie dough brownie cheesecake.. Orgasm on a plate (can I say orgasm on cb?!? )
    07-04-12 10:26 PM
    Had a near disaster on the grill tonight, but ran outside before the cow was a complete sacrifice. From Tallgrass Beef Company - Home of America's Finest Grass-Fed Beef!

Beer - Dan's from Lakefromt Brewery. Sorry, you can't find it. We bought the last case.

And for dessert......

:::: dang woman is so impatient ::::
    07-04-12 10:27 PM
    Great dinner to celebrate my new wheels..

pantlesspenguin likes this.
    07-07-12 10:57 PM
    Wow, cerealberry... looks amazing.

I'm pretending this is a birthday cake.

07-08-12 08:52 PM
    Wow, cerealberry... looks amazing.

I'm pretending this is a birthday cake
    Well then blow out a stalk and happy high fiber birthday to you!!!
    07-08-12 09:19 PM
    Well then blow out a stalk and happy high fiber birthday to you!!!
    Well... my bday was in May. I just wanted the celery to taste like birthday cake. So close... so so not close at all.
    07-08-12 09:23 PM
    Well then blow out a stalk!!!
    That's not right!

*smh*

Don't worry......

It's vegan pig
    07-09-12 07:08 PM

Picnic dinner
    Dancing under the stars
    Being serenaded by carlos santana
    Who could ask for a better july evening
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 07-09-12 at 11:14 PM. Reason: it's not Carlos' sister. Doh!
    07-09-12 10:53 PM
    I cant believe I've only found this thread now. I am finally with my people!

Follow me on: IanCognito's dish reviews | Foodspotting
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    07-10-12 09:30 AM
    20oz Rock Lobster Tail at Big Fish in Orlando

Chicharon (pork rinds) with spicy vinegar

Tomahawk steaks (we had one each)

rum & maple glazed porkchops

dimsum brunch at Spring Rolls

Typical Filipino breakfast: longanisa (sausage), tapa (beef jerky), eggs, and fried fish

pad thai with bbq chicken and mango salad

spider roll

English muffin burger
    pantlesspenguin and john_v like this.
    07-10-12 10:15 AM
    Those look amazing idy... Do you like foodspotting? Are you using the  app for it? I found the app frustrating..
    07-10-12 11:11 AM
    Those look amazing idy... Do you like foodspotting? Are you using the  app for it? I found the app frustrating..
    The app is definitely not the best as it has many limitations such as you are only able to choose foods and restos from whatever comes up as you type. So you cannot make up your own food item or be the first to spot a resto. It also has issues finding you on gps which renders the app useless.

I prefer to just go online to make my posts. The weird part is I cant login to the non-mobile site using my BB so that also blows. lol
    07-10-12 11:52 AM
    We wrote to foodspotting about the  app and difficulty w/ website from  and they basically said "tough tooties"... So I stopped using it.. The concept is great.. It's 4☐ kicked up a notch... Oh well..
    07-10-12 06:46 PM
214 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD