....well, not really a pizza, but this is a version of one of my all time favorite breakfasts, Nova Scotia Lox, Cream cheese and chives, and bagels.

Will post the recipe(s) of my alternative to a Sunday in NYC favorite if enough folks like my dish.

06-07-12 04:08 AM
    I'm coming to this thread as an emergency friend.....I got your back Alnamvet
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    06-07-12 05:10 AM
    I want the linguini and clam recipe.. Better yet, I just want the linguini and clams....
    06-07-12 06:30 AM
    I'm coming to this thread as an emergency friend.....I got your back Alnamvet
    That's too funny. But, in all fairness, I think our bad woof woof from Chicago land might be in a greater need of your services.
    06-07-12 07:44 AM

That's too funny. But, in all fairness, I think our bad woof woof from Chicago land might be in a greater need of your services.
    Shhh! It's all part of my master plan!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-07-12 07:52 AM
    These are my cannelloni feeded with "foie gras" and broken hazelnuts.
    The sauce is cream (under 45% fat, don't even try to enter my kitchen) and morels.

Hungry anyone ?
    BigBadWulf and alnamvet68 like this.
    06-07-12 08:48 AM
    OMG, you guys WOULD post those pictures on a morning when I didn't have my breakfast yet!!!!!!!!
    06-07-12 08:57 AM
    How about some nice, bubbly, stuffed jalapenos?

BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-07-12 10:12 AM

I'll just keep on charging them and yelling, "DON'T YOU QUIT ON ME!" Before I shock everyone on this thread due to poor eating habits.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-07-12 10:28 AM
    New York City's Hester Street Fair offers this delightful take on the Maine Lobster Roll Sandwich...

Attachment 111755

....and for desert, scrub down your fave other half with this delicious coconut body scrub, and she/he will be just as edible as the Lobster Roll you just had.

Attachment 111754
    Last edited by alnamvet68; 06-08-12 at 07:54 PM.
    06-07-12 11:13 AM
    I'll just keep on charging them and yelling, "DON'T YOU QUIT ON ME!" Before I shock everyone on this thread due to poor eating habits.

Hmmmm, seems I've heard that line before, but it wasn't on an ER episode.....Broke Back Mountain, perhaps?
    Last edited by alnamvet68; 06-08-12 at 07:54 PM.
    06-07-12 11:15 AM
    When it comes to supersized Jewish deli sandwiches which come in only one size, supersized, there's nothing in the universe that comes close to a New York Hot Pastrami on Rye sandwich, from any of several fine deli's in NYC; Katz, Carnegie Deli, Stage Deli, and Artie's Deli are my faves...1 lb of delicious beef is to die for....

06-07-12 03:40 PM
    So wrong.. Ny deli is tasteless.. Need good chicago deli... Lots of garlic and spices... The windy city blows the big apple away
    06-07-12 03:46 PM
    ....and when you're in a pedestrian mood, and in dire need to get into that New York State of mind, a must do at all costs is a visit to the Papaya King. This joint started out just fresh squeezing fruit juices to order, papaya being the number one. They morphed into a juice emporium, squeezing any number of fruit juices, fruit smoothies, juices with or without pulp, however you want it, and whatever fruit you desire. If that wasn't enough to put them in the Food Heaven Hall of Fame, their hotdogs is what drives most folks to their shop, and even the most vegan athlete in you cannot resist the allure of 32 oz of fresh coconut juice with 3 beef (Sabretts) dogs replete with tomato onion sauce and mustard. Yes my friends, if you hate that Peta crowd, offer to buy them all a fresh fruit juice drink at Papaya King, and watch those scoundrels pig out on bovine madness.

06-07-12 03:54 PM
    So wrong.. Ny deli is tasteless.. Need good chicago deli... Lots of garlic and spices... The windy city blows the big apple away

You got that right....
    06-07-12 03:55 PM
    ....besides visiting my favorite sushi bar, Hikaru on South 2nd Street, or having oral sex with a Pat's Philly Cheese Steak, or Geno's (they're both great), no visit would be complete without a dirty water dog.......

06-07-12 06:23 PM
    Can you believe I was in philly a few weeks ago and didn't get a cheesesteak.. In fact had to hit the local cheesesteak stand here, when my plane landed.

Who's watching around the world in 80 plates?
    06-07-12 07:39 PM
    Can you believe I was in philly a few weeks ago and didn't get a cheesesteak.. In fact had to hit the local cheesesteak stand here, when my plane landed.

Who's watching around the world in 80 plates?
    Jeezzzuzzz H Cristo...going to Philly and not having a cheese steak is like going to the Mustang Ranch and not getting....oh never mind.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-07-12 08:05 PM
    Turkey tacos

Made with

06-08-12 11:51 AM
    Would it surprise you all to know that I have at least 2 or 3 cheesesteaks a week?
    06-08-12 02:25 PM
    Would it surprise you all to know that I have at least 2 or 3 cheesesteaks a week?
    Pat's or Geno's?
    06-08-12 02:48 PM
    Pat's or Geno's?
    Of those 2, I prefer Geno's, BUT I usually get Talk of the Town, which is right at my corner, or Amatos Deli, or Stadium Pizza. Chickie & Pete's ain't bad either. And back in the day there was Jim's on South Street, but I believe they are gone now.
    06-08-12 03:34 PM
    I know where I want to go for breakfast tomorrow..

Frank 'N' Dawgs - Brunch Dog - Chicago, IL
    06-08-12 06:11 PM

2/3 lb Kobe Beef patty, Foie Gras Pate, Homemade whole egg mayo and truffles, on a toasted Brioche....hmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhh, spasmodic euphoria.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-08-12 08:20 PM
    Nothing, absolutely nothing, can compete with these insane Canadian chefs:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuIOoi6ndYU[/YT]

06-08-12 10:36 PM
214 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD