10-07-09 01:24 PM
    Good, clean hit. Glad to see some people still know how to play the game.
    10-07-09 01:27 PM
    It was a Football hit. The end.
    10-07-09 01:29 PM
    I can't watch the video at work but I saw the game (if it's a video of the hit he took, I'm assuming that's what it is.)

I'm willing to bet Tebow is going to be playing on Saturday, I think people are hyping this up a little bit.

On a side note, Tebow is one of the best damn quarterbacks I've ever seen.
    10-07-09 01:29 PM
    Good, clean hit. Glad to see some people still know how to play the game.
    This season (NCAA and NFL) it seems like the refs are making some ridiculous calls, I hope this doesn't continue because it takes all the fun out of the game.
    10-07-09 01:33 PM
    This season (NCAA and NFL) it seems like the refs are making some ridiculous calls, I hope this doesn't continue because it takes all the fun out of the game.
    Agreed.

Tebow is good; but needed a little air deflated out of his head for a bit..I think the hit did just that. The whole 'discuss' thing wasn't meant to be serious by the way..the hit was champtastic.
    10-07-09 01:42 PM
    Yeah he is a little big headed but I guess that comes with the territory. And you are right, that hit was probably good for him and the Gators. They're a great team but they aren't gods.
    10-07-09 02:07 PM
    American football from the defensive linemen's POV : snap the ball > run to the person with the ball > hit the person with the ball > make him fall to the ground....

It was a good clean hit, that was done in the pocket ! ! ! nothing wrong with that ! ! ! i wish i had that sack on my record.... oh wait i did knock a kid out cold from Hill Creast High School - - ha .....
    10-07-09 03:17 PM
    Tebow is about as tough as a bag full of bricks so it must have been a good hit.

I remember when it happened I was up at Buffalo Wild Wings drunk as p!ss in the bathroom, came out and everyone was silent. I think there were 3 other games playing but everyone was stunned when Tebow went down, THAT'S how tough Tim Tebow is.

But I guess the point of this thread is that peole think the hit was too hard?

Well, people are stupid. It's football, you have to expect things like this to happen.
    10-07-09 05:32 PM
    That's my team...he is awesome but he needs to rest. We will be okay without him, but with him we will win by even bigger numbers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 07:59 PM

But I guess the point of this thread is that peole think the hit was too hard?
    On the contrary; the point was to relish in seeing Tebow made roadkill of.
    10-07-09 10:43 PM
    It was a good clean hit. I am a huge Florida fan and was kinda upset he got hurt but it is the risk they take. It is football.

I have heard some people say it was a unsportman like hit but I disagree. The hit was a good, solid hit that you want to see your defensive guys make.

I might be wrong, but the injury come from him slamming his head on the knee of the other player, correct? So for anyone to say the hit was to hard is beside the point because it looks like it was from him hitting the other guy.
    Last edited by discretemayhem; 10-08-09 at 03:22 AM.
    10-08-09 03:17 AM
    Did anyone watch the flag that got thrown against the ravens for not even making contact with Tom Brady?
    They have turned qb's into the cinderella of football teams. Plus it was good to see the looks on all those faces after tebow got rocked. Awesome clean hit.
    10-08-09 09:44 AM
    Yeah, "Glass Knee" Brady needs to stop whining for flags and start playing again.
    10-08-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD