i've never worn shades much before but since my eyes have become so sensitive, i pay more attn to shades now then ever...

so since i need to wear them i need to build up some kind of good collection...

so whats are some of the good ones, so far i only own a pair of maui jim sports and i love them. their light as a feather and the clarity is like hd...

how about you guys/gals....
    09-01-09 04:33 PM
    I've worn the same Polarized Ray-Bans for years and find them to work great
    at what they're supposed to do. Plus they are the most comfortable pair of
    sunglasses I've ever worn.
    09-01-09 04:41 PM
    Costa Del Mar polarized. Awesome glasses, wrap all the way around and are super clear. Not the best looking glasses but I'm more interested in good sight.
    I'm committed to Serengeti. The driving lens is the best I can find, they have Corningware optics, construction is superb, and they're extremely comfortable. Since I spend most of my day on the road, a quality pair of sunglasses is a necessity.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Costa Del Mar polarized. Awesome glasses, wrap all the way around and are super clear. Not the best looking glasses but I'm more interested in good sight.
    I have a pair of Costa Del Mar's for when I'm boating and fishing, they are great glasses, but the lenses are real glass and they are heavy. I am a huge fan of Oakley and currently have 5 pairs, ones for work, classy ones, playing sports, etc. They are also safety approved and stay on my face...
    09-01-09 04:47 PM
    Serengeti have a few pairs i like, especially the "Lamone Series "
    09-01-09 04:49 PM
    I have a pair of Costa Del Mar's for when I'm boating and fishing, they are great glasses, but the lenses are real glass and they are heavy. I am a huge fan of Oakley and currently have 5 pairs, ones for work, classy ones, playing sports, etc. They are also safety approved and stay on my face...
    I like the real, heavy glass. That's why I chose Costa Del Mars.
    I always heard they were fishing glasses but I don't know any better.
    09-01-09 04:51 PM
    I like the real, heavy glass. That's why I chose Costa Del Mars.
    I always heard they were fishing glasses but I don't know any better.
    You can see the fish in the water easier, no doubt about that. I always wear them on the water, period...
    09-01-09 04:56 PM
    i tired on a few pair of so called designer shades but their all shyt. lv, dior, prada etc.

the lady in the store suggest i try on a pair of maui jims and i swear my eyes are on hd 24/7. they have something called polarizedplus2, the lightness and clarity are unbelievable. Even at night, driving, shooting pool, walking etc i can see as clear as i could if they weren't on but then again once light hits my face i can't see for shyt anyway...lol
    09-01-09 04:57 PM
    Foster Grant. For me there is nothing better.
    09-01-09 05:09 PM
    I like Ray Ban and Donna Karen but honestly it is all abo the LENSES not the brand if you have issues with light.

I have issues with light and tried everything. I found tha getting the darkest Amber/brown lense tint has worked WONDERS.

I tried EVERY optical place in two states and believe it or not... found SEARS darkest brown/amber tint gives me the BEST VISION with no problems. My search included everything from cheap to expensive optical places ... so go figure.
    09-02-09 09:24 AM
    Foster Grant has been around a long time...
    09-02-09 09:26 AM
    my favorite has to be my maui jims, love them! especially because they are polarized.
    09-02-09 09:32 AM
    Dita Beretta or Selector Sunglasses
    Chanel Aviators 6006
    Marc Jacobs 201/S/0OYS/JF/99 - Sungl
    09-02-09 10:38 AM
    Foster Grant has been around a long time...
    So have I
    09-02-09 11:01 AM
    So have I
    Lmao, that maybe true, but I know you're a kid at heart...
    09-02-09 11:07 AM
    I've never heard of foster grant, I'll look for them while I'm out today.

09-02-09 11:10 AM
    Electric VHF's flat black is what I'm sporting right now.

09-02-09 01:23 PM
    I've never heard of foster grant, I'll look for them while I'm out today.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... sorry

I suddenly feel very old
    09-02-09 02:01 PM
    I was never really a Sunglass person but I thought $40 was a lot 4 shades. I needed some for all the road trips and went with of Oakley Flak Jackets XLJ, best feel they work with any thing and the lens blocks sun superior I didn't get polarized cuz I couldn't tell a huge difference when I tried em on plus they were $50 more and I don't wear shades all the time.

09-02-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD