I can't believe that no one on here has even mentioned Tech N9ne! HANDS DOWN THE BEST

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 11:12 AM
    Not nearly an over hyped rapper in the least! He has been in the game for over ten years, selling millions of albums, and has done colaborations with every top rapper there is, and why do you find it your right to judge who i think the best rapper is? I did not comments about who you think is the best rapper! So in short, stop hating and get a life!
    It was simply a joke. Hence the, "haha." Get over yourself man, don't take things so offensively.
    03-09-09 01:13 PM
    Jay-z hands down best rapper alive

04-02-09 09:24 AM
    My favorite "wannabe rapper" to get the sh1t slapped out of him would have to be chris brown.

I like Weezy F. Baby.
    04-02-09 12:02 PM
    Guess now a days it would be Eminem, I have other all time greats though... I also think a lot of the new coming out the past few yrs has been str8 garbage!

04-02-09 02:54 PM
    KRS-1 and Pharoahe Monch.....
    04-02-09 04:08 PM
    rap sucks .... so none of them are good.... rap is the down fall america... if you look at America's time line when rap hit the floor, america's crime rate along with every ther "problem" started to rise.....pot smoking hippies of the 60's were nothing compared to the dope dealing wanna be of the 80's
    04-02-09 04:21 PM
    rap sucks .... so none of them are good.... rap is the down fall america... if you look at America's time line when rap hit the floor, america's crime rate along with every ther "problem" started to rise.....pot smoking hippies of the 60's were nothing compared to the dope dealing wanna be of the 80's
    thanks for that. bye.

Tech N9ne. Best rapper movin' right now.
    04-02-09 09:11 PM
    I can't believe none of yall haven't mentioned 2live crew, luke, 12 ga, technotronic, run dmc, grand master flash or funk master flex � they were all grat in their day. Everyone naming off these new age hip-hop
    Artists needs to listen to some real rap instead of this new age hi hop wanna be rap.
    04-02-09 10:30 PM
    Weezy is weak. M&m sold out. Jay z lost a lil of his swag. Dmx was always on crack but fell off after 3rd album. Half dollar was never good. The game is a wannabe.

The greatest rapper alive.

Andre 3000.

04-02-09 10:42 PM
    Weezy is weak. M&m sold out. Jay z lost a lil of his swag. Dmx was always on crack but fell off after 3rd album. Half dollar was never good. The game is a wannabe.

The greatest rapper alive.

Andre 3000.

ok seriously april fools is over
    04-02-09 11:30 PM
    The Sugar Hill Gang
    04-03-09 01:14 PM
    Old Dirty ******* (RIP)
    Nas
    Lil Zane
    Tech N9ne
    Three 6 Mafia
    04-03-09 01:23 PM
    The game is not a wannabe.

Krs-one !!!!! Go back to school suckas !!!!!!

04-03-09 04:02 PM
    What about mastah ace !!!!!

04-03-09 04:04 PM
    ".... A milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli..." And so goes the whole song. If you call this rap, then you might as well call Miley Cyrus a rapper. Lil Wayne? WTF?

04-03-09 04:12 PM
    Jadakiss
    Gza
    Jay-Z
    04-03-09 04:35 PM
    ".... A milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli a milli..." And so goes the whole song. If you call this rap, then you might as well call Miley Cyrus a rapper. Lil Wayne? WTF?

i loved weezy back during like 400degreez and tha carter 1 and 2, the new one has some good songs but not up to par with his old stuff, and that prom queen song...please.
    04-03-09 06:31 PM
    Ghostface Killa
    Outkast

04-04-09 07:48 AM
    Favorite alive is Jadakiss..

Best ever is Biggie
    04-04-09 09:15 AM
    Jadakiss
    Gza
    Jay-Z
    I love the GZA as well. He should get more credit for a top notch rapper.

Favorite Rapper? I have two: Ghostface and MF Doom. I just love the way they put words together. I still have hope for the GhostDoom album; it is fleeting, but it is hope nevertheless.
    04-04-09 06:48 PM
    Jay-Z. Kanye. Common or Lupe

04-04-09 06:51 PM
    Jay-Z. Kanye. Common or Lupe

Lupe can put together some hot bars as well. That dude is amazing; Common is cool as well, but I prefer him rapping over Kanye beats or Primo for that matter, rather than Pharrell's. His lyrics seem to get lost, and he dumbs it down a bit as well imho.
    04-04-09 07:04 PM
    Andre nickatina
    Mc ren
    Mac dre
    Equipto

somebody from the bay.. thats what i like to see.. keep it local. not that i agree with your choices . i love me some nickatina though. nice guy too.
    04-05-09 03:13 AM
    Jay Z! Hands down!
    04-05-09 10:03 AM
105 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD