04-11-11 07:19 AM
59 123
tools
    Listen dude!! Don't mess with me. The ******* Desktop Manager ****** me over by saying it was taking a back-up while updating. I was cheated by RIM, and if I had been an American I would obviously have sued them hours ago!!
    Here is your problem. DM is smarter than you. Ot should be the DM you burn not the blackberry. I'm sorry for this there is no cure. Rim can not be held responsible for there software being to advanced for a couple BB owners. You know it doesn't hurt to read every once in awhile.all you had to do was ask how to use DM to back up your phone if your to lazy to use google. Several people here would have helped you w/ it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-11 12:05 PM
    Here is your problem. DM is smarter than you. Ot should be the DM you burn not the blackberry. I'm sorry for this there is no cure. Rim can not be held responsible for there software being to advanced for a couple BB owners. You know it doesn't hurt to read every once in awhile.all you had to do was ask how to use DM to back up your phone if your to lazy to use google. Several people here would have helped you w/ it.

He doesn't want help, he rather complain. Like I mentioned hundred times all ready. He is looking for forum to be aggressive like mention in his never been kissed!!!
    04-10-11 12:15 PM
    Thermite!!
    04-10-11 12:51 PM
    Thermite!!
    Huh??

04-10-11 01:32 PM
    Wow

RIF.ORG
    Wow what? If I had billions of dollars I'd be able to start charities as well.

I'm not American. But I love Afro-Americans except for rappers and Oprah. That fit pig annoys me. She's so fake and arrogant.
    ...... I agree with the Oprah part.
    Last edited by avt123; 04-10-11 at 02:48 PM.
    04-10-11 02:46 PM
    Anyway, I hope you remembered to buy matches or you'll have to torch the corner store too?
    lol.......
    04-10-11 05:24 PM
    Erm...this is what you can do.

1. Wrap it.
    2. Put in a box.
    3. Send to UPS or FedEx
    4. Mail to me.

I will burn for you. Easier on your side
    04-11-11 02:14 AM
    Listen dude!! Don't mess with me. The ******* Desktop Manager ****** me over by saying it was taking a back-up while updating. I was cheated by RIM, and if I had been an American I would obviously have sued them hours ago!!
    So if you update your OS and spend a few minutes searching this site for the best or recommended way to do it, you will find that DM is rarely the first choice. It works for regularly scheduled updates within OS families (5.0.### to 5.0.###) but for bigger updates most of us would follow some combination of the following: skip DM altogether, Delete all previous OS files, Wipe the device with BBSAK or equivalent, and load the new OS with APPLOADER. I found out all of this by searching the site. It really is an incredible resource with unbelievably helpful people.

However, even the nicest dog will bite if you yell and hit out at it. Your post did both. We realize you are frustrated but take a breath, put down the magnesium, gasoline, sulphuric acid etc., and I bet if you post exactly what you did we can help you recover....
    04-11-11 07:15 AM
    User Error.
    04-11-11 07:19 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD