04-11-11 07:19 AM
59 123
tools
    Norwegian.
    Canadians love Americans because the Prez and Oprah tote BlackBerrys.
    I'm American and I hate Oprah.
    04-09-11 07:53 PM
    Wow

RIF.ORG
    04-09-11 08:07 PM
    I'm not American. But I love Afro-Americans except for rappers and Oprah. That fit pig annoys me. She's so fake and arrogant.
    04-09-11 08:16 PM
    I don't care enough about Oprah to hate her.

Burning BlackBerries is so passe. I usually just use mine as a hockey puck.

Or sometimes I set it on "remote" and use it for lightsaber practice.

Because my BB *is* that awesome.
    04-09-11 08:36 PM
    Listen dude!! Don't mess with me.
    Or else what?
    04-09-11 08:38 PM
    Or else what?
    He just a DB!!!! He just wants to start with people and complain.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-11 08:41 PM
    He just a DB!!!! He just wants to start with people and complain.

Oh I know...I was just curious as to what his response would've been.
    04-09-11 08:56 PM
    OK but don't blame RIM when you burn your house down... Oh who am I kidding? That's the first thing you're gonna blame isn't it?
    Last edited by Chronos88; 04-09-11 at 10:06 PM.
    04-09-11 10:03 PM
    OK but don't blame RIM when you burn your house down... Oh who am I kidding? That's the first thing you're gonna blame isn't it?
    Ha ha yeah. "This stupid bb burned my whole house down. If I had burned an iphone it would have worked right the first time and if it was an Android phone I burned it would have let me select which rooms to burn! Stupid bb!!! Grrrrr

pantlesspenguin likes this.
    04-09-11 10:33 PM
    04-09-11 11:11 PM
    The upgrade most likely DID make the backups and we can use them to recover your data. Do a search on your hard drive for *.ipd I BELIEVE it's called loaderbackup, BUT the search should find it. We can use it for recover your data. I can walk you through it. Relax! You are probably ok.
    04-10-11 12:35 AM
    The upgrade most likely DID make the backups and we can use them to recover your data. Do a search on your hard drive for *.ipd I BELIEVE it's called loaderbackup, BUT the search should find it. We can use it for recover your data. I can walk you through it. Relax! You are probably ok.
    Yes, it is LoaderBackup-(date OS was loaded).ipd
    04-10-11 12:45 AM
    Listen dude!! Don't mess with me. The ******* Desktop Manager ****** me over by saying it was taking a back-up while updating. I was cheated by RIM, and if I had been an American I would obviously have sued them hours ago!!
    Maybe if you spoke clear and not cuss every second you would've probably been helped in a more reasonable manner from the start. I see an IP ban in your future.
    04-10-11 12:51 AM

Are you assuming all Americans sue people when they get their panties twisted?
    Hahaha that picture just sums up the OP's attitude. Made me laugh too.

04-10-11 01:05 AM
    Hahaha that picture just sums up the OP's attitude. Made me laugh too.

Not just his attitude.
    04-10-11 01:13 AM
    Great thread.

04-10-11 02:35 AM
    Listen dude!! Don't mess with me. The ******* Desktop Manager ****** me over by saying it was taking a back-up while updating. I was cheated by RIM, and if I had been an American I would obviously have sued them hours ago!!
    I hope the Desktop Manager wore protection. Always best to practice safe sex...
    Daniel Ratcliffe likes this.
    04-10-11 02:39 AM
    Cheated by RIM? Didn't realise RIM had been sleeping with anybody, nevermind sleeping with other people while it has been dating you, which was also news to me.

Also, don't mess with you? What ya gonna do about it if I do? Come find me and beat me up? Pfft. I agree with that e-thug picture. Use all the excuses you want, but people regularly try and cause me trouble, and I get backup. And my backup stop at nothing to get people back.
    04-10-11 03:57 AM
    Upgrade properly. Time and again I see this and it's just user error.
    04-10-11 04:00 AM
    Thank you so much man!! I really do love you. You're the only Moderator that's nice to me
    04-10-11 05:59 AM
    Thank you so much man!! I really do love you. You're the only Moderator that's nice to me
    This is so touching. Brings tears to my eyes...sniff..
    04-10-11 06:34 AM
    Kiss @ss much, Troll?
    04-10-11 08:13 AM
    Everyone wouldve been nice to you if you were calm and cooperative from the beginning. You remind me of my son who thinks he can get anything just because he crys for it, and then I'd have to make him write 2 pages saying he was sorry for what he did and then after evaluate his behavior for a week before I can get him what he wants. Soon enough he learnt his lesson. He's 7 btw if anyone was wondering . My point is that you won't get help or anything related to that just because of that attitude you had from the start. Only people who are nice and cooperate with others get what are asking for. Just something to look into when you need help in the near future.

04-10-11 08:18 AM
    Lugman24 - nicely said!!!

04-10-11 09:57 AM
    my ******* blackberry lost all the ******* messages, contacts and apps i had on os 5 after i "upgraded" to the horrible os 6. Now i want to burn this mother****** **** of a phone and see it suffer like i have for the past 90 minutes waiting for my ******* "upgrade."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..,, - ~" " ~,,
    . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ~,_. . . ..~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .=,_. . . .-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .=-._. . .;,,./`. . / . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`
    meistro likes this.
    04-10-11 10:44 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD