My ******* Blackberry lost all the ******* messages, contacts and apps I had on OS 5 after I "upgraded" to the horrible OS 6. Now I want to burn this mother****** **** of a phone and see it suffer like I have for the past 90 minutes waiting for my ******* "upgrade."
    04-09-11 03:43 PM
    It knows you don't like it ... it's just paying you back.
    04-09-11 03:54 PM
    Make a fire and throw it in.

Use lots of flammable liquids and be as reckless as you can. Please record if possible.
    04-09-11 03:58 PM
    Get a pot of pure magnesium ribbons, throw the blackberry in and ignite it.

Pure white flame style
    04-09-11 04:02 PM
    Why blame the phone? Maybe you didn't do the upgrade properly.

I read these horror stories time and again and I have to wonder what people do when upgrading to make this happen. I've been upgrading the OS for a few years now and have yet to lose anything.

I ALWAYS backup my data before beginning the upgrade as well as let the upgrade process do a backup.

Also, when the upgrade is running I don't do anything else on the computer. I must have upgraded my 9700 6 times this year alone. I went from OS 5 to various versions of OS 6 and even once went back to OS 5. I am now running OS 6.0.0.534
    04-09-11 04:04 PM
    User Error
    04-09-11 04:05 PM
    Blaming him is not going to get this fire started any faster.
    04-09-11 04:08 PM
    3cups of Tide powder and mix in diesel until a paste. Stick your phone into the puddy and light it up. Aight my night burn up real fast but it will burn hot and nothing will be left.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-11 04:09 PM
    Blaming him is not going to get this fire started any faster.
    Do we want him starting fires?
    04-09-11 04:10 PM
    Ever heard of Blackberry Protect? Did you get a prompt to do a backup of your vital data before proceeding with the upgrade? Anyway, I hope you remembered to buy matches or you'll have to torch the corner store too?
    04-09-11 04:14 PM
    Do we want him starting fires?
    I do. I'm sure others would enjoy it as well.
    howarmat and Machzy like this.
    04-09-11 04:16 PM
    You guys stop blaming the poor fellow for his troubles.

Magnesium burns hot, but gasoline is easy to get and ignites fast
    04-09-11 04:29 PM
    My ******* Blackberry lost all the ******* messages, contacts and apps I had on OS 5 after I "upgraded" to the horrible OS 6. Now I want to burn this mother****** **** of a phone and see it suffer like I have for the past 90 minutes waiting for my ******* "upgrade."
    This is a classic case of blaming the dance floor when you don't know how to dance....

04-09-11 06:14 PM
    lol it's an object, it's a phone, it's dead, it's got no life... you're comparing yourself with a phone?
    04-09-11 06:20 PM
    So the Blackberry is bad because you don't know what you're doing? LMAO, obviously these devices are not for you.

You guys stop blaming the poor fellow for his troubles.

Magnesium burns hot, but gasoline is easy to get and ignites fast
    Read the other posts this OP put up, most of them have to be locked for stupidity.
    04-09-11 06:25 PM
    Norli- all he has is complaints on here. He never has nothing good to say. Just stating the truth!!!

04-09-11 06:26 PM
    Norli- all he has is complaints on here. He never has nothing good to say. Just stating the truth!!!

Complaints and reposts of topics sufficiently covered. However, I do realize that the Search Crackberry function is very well hidden and exceedingly complicated
    04-09-11 06:31 PM
    5 minutes in the microwave should do the job. C'mon, that BB is straight clownin' ya, show it who's the boss...
    04-09-11 06:37 PM
    Once again, please post pics/videos if you get the job done.
    04-09-11 06:42 PM
    This is a classic case of blaming the dance floor when you don't know how to dance....

Listen dude!! Don't mess with me. The ******* Desktop Manager ****** me over by saying it was taking a back-up while updating. I was cheated by RIM, and if I had been an American I would obviously have sued them hours ago!!
    04-09-11 06:51 PM
    Listen dude!! Don't mess with me.

I was cheated by RIM, and if I had been an American I would obviously have sued them hours ago!!
    Are you assuming all Americans sue people when they get their panties twisted?
    Last edited by avt123; 04-09-11 at 07:00 PM.
    Fonz0 likes this.
    04-09-11 06:57 PM
    Listen dude!! Don't mess with me. The ******* Desktop Manager ****** me over by saying it was taking a back-up while updating. I was cheated by RIM, and if I had been an American I would obviously have sued them hours ago!!
    Well there ya go ... you're not an American. Canadians hate everybody; they only act like they tolerate Americans, and we in turn let them think they're the best at hockey; but they really don't like us either. The only reason our phones don't nuke themselves as often is because we live between them and Mexico.
    04-09-11 06:58 PM
    Oh my god, norli just shut up and stop with these threads trying start with people. You need to find some kinda girl something to keep you off this, so we can all be at peace. Let me remind you again with your fowl mouth above this is a place for help and to chat nicely. If you can't do thatfind somewhere else

04-09-11 07:07 PM
    Well there ya go ... you're not an American. Canadians hate everybody; they only act like they tolerate Americans, and we in turn let them think they're the best at hockey; but they really don't like us either. The only reason our phones don't nuke themselves as often is because we live between them and Mexico.
    Norwegian.
    Canadians love Americans because the Prez and Oprah tote BlackBerrys.
    04-09-11 07:23 PM
    You cannot sue someone over your own ignorance...
    04-09-11 07:26 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD