Hello friends,
    If you saw Fast Five Movie then please tell me,
    Is Fast Five the best film of the franchise?
    08-20-11 01:42 AM
    Why would you post something like this on crackberry ?!

And yes it was :P
    08-20-11 03:06 AM
    Hello friends,
    If you saw Fast Five Movie then please tell me,
    Is Fast Five the best film of the franchise?
    It is imo. I only liked the 1st and the 5th. Liked the 5th the best and I hope they make a 6th. =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-11 03:57 AM
    Why would you post something like this on crackberry ?!

And yes it was :P
    Because someone has to be sitting there in the dark, playing with their Blackberry, iPhone, Android, etc. while watching the movie.

You know a movie is good, when people are not using their phones during it.
    08-20-11 11:06 AM
    Tokyo Drift by far is the best one - it captured the real JDM world. None of that fake flames from the tail pipe (Grease) stuff.
    08-20-11 06:50 PM
    It is imo. I only liked the 1st and the 5th. Liked the 5th the best and I hope they make a 6th. =)

There will be a sixth one. If you stayed til after a minute of the credits, there was a secret scene in which they find out Dom's girl (I forget her name) isn't actually dead. Rather she's in some country pulling off robberies.
    08-21-11 09:04 AM
    Oh we stayed and saw that, but **** happens some times. It could get put off or not made at all, you never know.

08-29-11 03:25 AM
    What's up with them bringing back dead people in these movies, first Han Lue and now Letty? To me it really has made the the series a little of a let down, especially when they don't say how or why the person is alive again. Hopefully with Letty they have a good reason she's back.
    09-03-11 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD