I know this is very new discussion but what they hey lets talk about something else besides whats being discuss on the boards shall we?

Now far as myself in fashion clothing when I was in high school I took the class business & the club business knowledge and got to travel to some of the fashion designer area's like Los Angeles, Miami - South Beach & New York City and got to see some hand's on experience with designer clothing lines like Ed Hardy (Christian Audigier) Rebel Spirit (Royal Way Of Life) & Laguna Beach (Rock The OC). I found some things while my visit I bought some Ed Hardy Jacket's two for me and one for my sister plus long sleeve shirt & jeans plus two hats that I liked. I always enjoyed learning about high end fashion clothing like Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier, Crystal Rock, J Steger, Rebel Spirit and many others. If it's the summer time I wear my Aeropostale cargo shorts and my aero t shirts and if it's some what cold out side I'll wear my aero jackets if needed! I have learned many thing's about business management and asked many questions to the designer and owners while I lived in California many have said it's a challenge day in and day out ''we all set goal's to prove to our fashion world''. I am more in to the tattoo look type of t shirts, long sleeve, short sleeve and tank tops more than anything else.

Now for the hair style session! I have my hair growing out like it was along time ago before I had it cut now it's grown around the bang's, sides and the back side. It's dark brown with blond high lights I use my CHI Limited Edition flat iron to straighten out the hair with a comb when I don't have the time to take it to a hair salon to let them do it. As far as the hair products I have used many hair products such as Redken, Sexy Hair, Sebastian now I use TIGI Rockaholic line of hair products trust me this one of the best items on the market today to try out either your a lady or a gentlemen of all ages. So far in the TIGI Rockaholic line of hair products I have the following items Living The Dream Shampoo & Conditioner, Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo & Rock Out Shine Blaster I plan on buying some more items from them soon in the next week or so

Sorry if this is long but you have good information here and fill free to learn and reply if you want to.

- Jamie (UniqueLife)
    07-14-09 04:13 AM
    I love Ed Hardy! I just got some of his jeans. But for the most part, I can't afford designer names. You'd probably cringe knowing I have to do Kohls, WalMart etc. I do love my jewelry, though. That's where my money goes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 05:25 AM
    i wear dickies pants/shorts DC shirts or just plane black/white/ any other color shirts spike my hair with la bella gel... about 4 bucks at target.... lol takes me 15 SECONDS to do my hair im ready in about 15 minutes sh!T shower and shaved.. and i do have tattoos dont need to wear the shirts that have crazy tat designs.
    07-14-09 10:27 AM
    I could care less about fashion honestly. I just like whats comfortable.

And personally I can't stand that Ed Hardy stuff (sorry) but only because almost every person I see wearing it is a D-bag. Not that you are, I don't mean any offense, just the people in my area. And I hate that it gives Ed Hardy a bad name, it's just how it is around here.
    07-14-09 10:27 AM
    I agree with Robot... Ed Hardy = D-bag.

Living in the OC, I try to wear comfortable clothes.

You can usually find me wearing A&F cargoes w/ a Lacoste polo (or a Penguin t-shirt), probably a pair of Prada sunglasses, stainless watch and flip-flops...

Dress up time, I go for Armani pants, a Prada shirt, and some polished Kenneth Cole's for my feet.

Honestly, I don't car much for labels, I just buy what fits me best. I find that the designers above fit me best.

For my hair, I run a little bit of Aveda hair clay (smells good and holds strong) through my hair, which doesn't take long.

I don't take long to get ready... from shower to out the door it takes me about 10-15 mins.
    Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 07-14-09 at 11:17 AM.
    07-14-09 11:14 AM
    Being a college kid financing her own way through school I like to spend money on things that matter like rent or food. Oh well. So I'm not all that up to date on fashion, but everywhere I go I'm the cutest girl ever! (okay that not necessarily true, but I like to pretend it is)

07-14-09 11:30 AM
    yay a thread where I can be girly

Clothes wise, not alot of options in Des Moines, however I have to 'dress' for work so Im a big Banana Republic girl, then Michael Kors skirts fit me to a T with no alterations, RL, your typical office-y stuffs. I guess I buy what I like, but am a huge believer in alterations. Most anything can look good when tailored and of not crappy material to begin with. Im complete opposite when not at work...cargo capris and a fitted hoodie or tshirt, etc. Same jewelry all the time.....not a fan of beady colored costume jewelry, or yellow gold. Silver hoops or diamond stud earrings and a bracelet. Cant wear a necklace til this neck piercing heals up though.

Handbags are little works of art. I own 1 Fendi and rarely take it out of the house as its probably the only thing like it I will ever own and am scared to death something will happen to it. But when in a big city, I gaze at handbags bags like Im at the freaking Louvre.

Hair....hoo boy....thats where I drop some bucks. Mainly because I have naturally curly hair and its texture requires more TLC. Kerastase shampoo and masquintense conditioner (with a rinse of VS for scent factor), Fekkai glossing cream leave-in and Kenra stylers.

I wont even get into perfume or lipgloss.
    07-14-09 12:32 PM
    I agree with Robot... Ed Hardy = D-bag.
    You got that right.

Cheap material that makes guys look like they're wearing blouses.

I'm a guy. I wear a comfortable pair of 501 Levi's, and just a t-shirt. If it's
    time to go out, the same kind of 501's only something more "fashionable" and
    always, always a nice black shirt.

If I haven't shaved my head for a couple of days, a backwards New Era
    Baseball cap.

If I need to dress up fancy, a suit with an open collar. No ties for me.

And if not a suit, all black dressy.

I keep it simple. I cannot stand when I go to the mall and guys gotta keep
    trying and trying on clothes like they're women.
    07-14-09 12:54 PM
    I know this is very new discussion but what they hey lets talk about something else besides whats being discuss on the boards shall we?

Now far as myself in fashion clothing when I was in high school I took the class business & the club business knowledge and got to travel to some of the fashion designer area's like Los Angeles, Miami - South Beach & New York City and got to see some hand's on experience with designer clothing lines like Ed Hardy (Christian Audigier) Rebel Spirit (Royal Way Of Life) & Laguna Beach (Rock The OC). I found some things while my visit I bought some Ed Hardy Jacket's two for me and one for my sister plus long sleeve shirt & jeans plus two hats that I liked. I always enjoyed learning about high end fashion clothing like Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier, Crystal Rock, J Steger, Rebel Spirit and many others. If it's the summer time I wear my Aeropostale cargo shorts and my aero t shirts and if it's some what cold out side I'll wear my aero jackets if needed! I have learned many thing's about business management and asked many questions to the designer and owners while I lived in California many have said it's a challenge day in and day out ''we all set goal's to prove to our fashion world''. I am more in to the tattoo look type of t shirts, long sleeve, short sleeve and tank tops more than anything else.

Now for the hair style session! I have my hair growing out like it was along time ago before I had it cut now it's grown around the bang's, sides and the back side. It's dark brown with blond high lights I use my CHI Limited Edition flat iron to straighten out the hair with a comb when I don't have the time to take it to a hair salon to let them do it. As far as the hair products I have used many hair products such as Redken, Sexy Hair, Sebastian now I use TIGI Rockaholic line of hair products trust me this one of the best items on the market today to try out either your a lady or a gentlemen of all ages. So far in the TIGI Rockaholic line of hair products I have the following items Living The Dream Shampoo & Conditioner, Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo & Rock Out Shine Blaster I plan on buying some more items from them soon in the next week or so

Sorry if this is long but you have good information here and fill free to learn and reply if you want to.

- Jamie (UniqueLife)
    Sorry.

But coming from a true label-wh0** -

Those labels have nothing on the real designers.

07-14-09 01:22 PM
    Sorry.

But coming from a true label-wh0** -

Those labels have nothing on the real designers.

damn son...
    07-14-09 01:39 PM
    'Tis true 'Tis true.

"Go hard or go home."
    07-14-09 02:23 PM
    'Tis true 'Tis true.

"Go hard or go home."

haha, ive never heard anyone say "Go hard or go home" when they're referring to fashion. sounds like something out of zoolander.
    07-14-09 02:40 PM
    I actually saw Duvi say it in the iPhone forums and I liked it.

But yea- why pay 300 bucks for a high end shirt.

When you can pay the same and get a better "label"-

Why bother with the baby brands?

Go for the timeless stuff.

The stuff that will never go out of style.

Ed Hardy's loud stuff will go out of style just as quick as Hawaiian shirts did.

You watch.
    07-14-09 02:45 PM
    haha, ive never heard anyone say "Go hard or go home" when they're referring to fashion. sounds like something out of zoolander.
    Hahaha! I'm waiting for Prada's Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than just being really, really, really good looking.

Total Zoolander...
    07-14-09 02:48 PM
    Prada's Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too-

Coming soon to a Village near you!!!

If it's the summer time I wear my Aeropostale cargo shorts
    Oh and btw, Straight leg shorts are in, cargo shorts are out.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 07-14-09 at 03:01 PM.
    07-14-09 02:49 PM
    Yikes! Had no idea people felt that way about Ed Hardy. I just love his style. I swear I'm not a Dbag. I'm in central Florida and you hardly ever see his clothes around here.

07-14-09 03:11 PM
    Oh and btw, Straight leg shorts are in, cargo shorts are out.
    True, but I still prefer cargo shorts... Just feel better to me.
    07-14-09 03:19 PM
    Yikes! Had no idea people felt that way about Ed Hardy. I just love his style. I swear I'm not a Dbag. I'm in central Florida and you hardly ever see his clothes around here.

no im sure youre not a d-bag. if you hardly see the clothes around thats different. the market in certain areas is flooded with that stuff right now.

im in jackson ms, so (obviously) not here. but my sister just graduated from ole miss in oxford ms(one of the most uppity filthy rich, d*ck-ridden towns ive ever seen, full and over-flowing with d-bags) and EVERYONE in that town wears nothing but ed hardy. with the exceptional polo shirt, chinos, typical other rich-guy stuff.

hope i didnt offend you, i dont think the style is that bad, just too much, too soon. like almost every other fad.
    07-14-09 03:21 PM
    Ed Hardy has ridiculously saturated itself around my parts.

To the point that the Malls are offering "fake" versions.

Just like Coach.

Oh, and yea- Cargo Shorts are comfy. I'm not arguing that.

But so are sweats, and boyfriend jeans.

/Puke
    07-14-09 03:27 PM
    What I don't get are girls who walk around rocking pj bottoms tucked into Uggs. I don't get it, but I like it.

I *heart* those girls...
    07-14-09 03:30 PM
    Uggs are amazing!

I have over 30 pairs!

But guys should never ever ever ever ever ever ever tuck them in.

SPLEH!
    07-14-09 03:32 PM
    yeah ed hardy will be gone in a matter of months, i say probably a year at top. people will still wear it in a year but they'll slowly start getting made fun of and eventually itll die out... only to give way to the newest fad- clothing covered in googly eyes!

i called it, im starting this one folks.
    07-14-09 03:34 PM
    Uggs are amazing!

I have over 30 pairs!

SPLEH!
    That's why I said "girls"... Hahaha!
    07-14-09 03:34 PM
    Uggs are amazing!

I have over 30 pairs!

SPLEH!
    I apologize up front for my lack of style (I AM from Iowa) because I think they are not attractive, however my real hate of them is because women wear these things in the summer, with their bare feet nestled in the Uggs faux fur insides. Ever walk by a dressing room and think "Gawd, something smells like 6 day old crotch up in here!"? Chances are good if you peek under the dressing room door, some chicks funky Uggs are lying there ventilating, while she is trying on a Juicy sweatsuit.
    07-14-09 03:41 PM
    Right now though, Havaianas Flip Flops are were its at.

Think of them as the UGGS of Summertime.

07-14-09 03:41 PM
193 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD