An early treat for us F1 fans. Practice 1, my personal favourite race weekend of the year of the F1 calendar.

Let's see who quailfy's on pole tomorrow.

rtsp://212.58.251.101:554/3gpclip/iPlayer/prod_3gp_mpeg4_med/wifi_Formula_1_2012_24_05_2012_b01jrj9v_1337869369 .mp4

EDIT: link wouldn't work. Bbciplayer - Formula 1 - Monaco practice 1.

*if anyone knows why my link didn't work after I 'copy page address' on my Bold. Thanks
    Last edited by Ben1232; 05-25-12 at 06:47 AM.
    05-25-12 06:42 AM
    pretty sure this is considered off topic discussion. But same here, my favourite race weekend of the F1 calendar.

I'm gonna guess that Lewis will be on pole. But i'm hoping to see a Kimi up there. and hopefully a first win for lotus.
    05-25-12 07:00 AM
    [HTML]rtsp://212.58.251.101:554/3gpclip/iPlayer/prod_3gp_mpeg4_med/wifi_Formula_1_2012_24_05_2012_b01jrj9v_1337869369 .mp4[/HTML]There was a space between the "9" and ".mp4" (may be a CB anti-attack strategy also ... as I notice it has been added to the correct link above ... let's HTMLquote it ... yep, works)
    Yet no stream available ... anyhow, I'm not eligible (not in UK).

May have a look at the BBC's page : http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 05-25-12 at 07:08 AM.
    05-25-12 07:04 AM
    pretty sure this is considered off topic discussion. But same here, my favourite race weekend of the F1 calendar.

I'm gonna guess that Lewis will be on pole. But i'm hoping to see a Kimi up there. and hopefully a first win for lotus.
    Apologies if it's in the wrong place. Maybe if a mod see's it, it will be moved to the correct place.

Yeah it's so close this season with even the teams with lesser budgets than Mclaren and Ferrari etc.

It's a tough track to over take. It would be nice to see Hamilton to show more of he's all or nothing passes.
    05-25-12 07:10 AM
    [HTML]rtsp://212.58.251.101:554/3gpclip/iPlayer/prod_3gp_mpeg4_med/wifi_Formula_1_2012_24_05_2012_b01jrj9v_1337869369 .mp4[/HTML]There was a space between the "9" and ".mp4" (may be a CB anti-attack strategy also ... as I notice it has been added to the correct link above ... let's HTMLquote it ... yep, works)
    Yet no stream available ... anyhow, I'm not eligible (not in UK).

May have a look at the BBC's page : BBC Sport - Formula 1
    Oh thanks super. I have also given up using my Bolds tinyurl application as that's tempramental.
    05-25-12 07:13 AM
    Apologies if it's in the wrong place. Maybe if a mod see's it, it will be moved to the correct place.

Yeah it's so close this season with even the teams with lesser budgets than Mclaren and Ferrari etc.

It's a tough track to over take. It would be nice to see Hamilton to show more of he's all or nothing passes.
    The racing is just insane. 5 races, 5 different team winning. Lots of unexpected drivers winning too. Unlike the last season. haha. Lewis has been rather unlucky imo, haha. He has been super consistent this season, yet always something seems to go wrong for him. Romain grosjean seem interesting too, pretty good results for his first year. Still, hoping to see Kimi win his first GP after his 2 year hiatus. I did follow him while he was at WRC, but he wasn't getting good results there sadly.
    05-25-12 07:52 AM
    It definitely is insane. I did miss Kimi whilst he was off rallying.

I also haven't heard about Kubitza < a typo. The former Polish F1 driver. He had an accident.

It seems of late there are many an accident in F1, the Williams pit garage fire after the last race. I heard from the presenter on Monaco P1 that all are ok but one who is in a UK hospital but getting better.
    05-25-12 08:13 AM
    It definitely is insane. I did miss Kimi whilst he was off rallying.

I also haven't heard about Kubitza < a typo. The former Polish F1 driver. He had an accident.

It seems of late there are many an accident in F1, the Williams pit garage fire after the last race. I heard from the presenter on Monaco P1 that all are ok but one who is in a UK hospital but getting better.
    did you mean robert kubica? he was quite badly injured if i remembered correct. partially severed arm? I doubt he will be returning this year though.

Hmm. But compared to motoGP it has been pretty alright i think. haha. no major death since ayrton at Imola. Whereas just last year, Marco Simoncelli was killed during the race at Malaysia. I was watching live when it happened. Its a damn pity.

I almost never watch the practice and qualifying sessions. I just watch the actual race event. haha. I'm a bit bummed by the broadcasting stations this year though. I very much prefer just having BBC cover everything. haha. not that sky sports is not good, but somehow, i prefer BBC. Monaco is going to be off the hook!

The last time Lotus won at Monaco was with Ayrton as their driver. Hoping to see a lotus on the podium this weekend. hahaha.

Which team/driver are you rooting for??
    05-25-12 08:56 AM
    did you mean robert kubica? he was quite badly injured if i remembered correct. partially severed arm? I doubt he will be returning this year though.

Hmm. But compared to motoGP it has been pretty alright i think. haha. no major death since ayrton at Imola. Whereas just last year, Marco Simoncelli was killed during the race at Malaysia. I was watching live when it happened. Its a damn pity.

I almost never watch the practice and qualifying sessions. I just watch the actual race event. haha. I'm a bit bummed by the broadcasting stations this year though. I very much prefer just having BBC cover everything. haha. not that sky sports is not good, but somehow, i prefer BBC. Monaco is going to be off the hook!

The last time Lotus won at Monaco was with Ayrton as their driver. Hoping to see a lotus on the podium this weekend. hahaha.

Which team/driver are you rooting for??
    Yeah that's him.

Marco's death was terribly sad. His helmet even came off . Such a sad spectacle to watch.

The broadcasting from the BBC back to Sky is annoying. We pay our licenses and it moves to Sky sports. Fingers crossed Bernie will hear everyone and play them all on the BBC next year.

I'm looking forward to it woo.

I'm rooting for Mclaren as always. Hamilton is my favourite driver I like he's driving style....makes for good tv.
    05-25-12 09:35 AM
    Yeah that's him.

Marco's death was terribly sad. His helmet even came off . Such a sad spectacle to watch.

The broadcasting from the BBC back to Sky is annoying. We pay our licenses and it moves to Sky sports. Fingers crossed Bernie will hear everyone and play them all on the BBC next year.

I'm looking forward to it woo.

I'm rooting for Mclaren as always. Hamilton is my favourite driver I like he's driving style....makes for good tv.
    yeah, pretty sad accident.

Same here. Not sure why they did split it up this year.

Alright then, we'll find out in a couple of days then!! hahaha.
    05-25-12 11:07 AM
    It was some good qualifying today.

I was surprised that Schumacher got pole. He has dropped five places due to that
    penalty from last race out however.

Gonna beautiful good'un tomorrow
    05-26-12 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD