Today, I was pissing in a urinal and I had the urge to sneeze. Unable to hold it, I sneezed and hit my head on a metal beam supporting the urinal. In complete disarray, I had to step back from the urinal while pissing and managed to spray the floor, the wall, and the person next to me. FML
    02-26-09 03:33 AM
    hahahaha...love that website!

"Today, I met a guy at a bar and we went back to my room. We start having sex and about 30 seconds in he stops and says it's not right - he likes me too much for a one night stand. He gives me his number, a kiss on the cheek and leaves. Turns out he already came. I call his phone - wrong number. FML"
    Last edited by fiveonethird; 02-26-09 at 06:47 AM.
    02-26-09 06:42 AM
    Hey true story had to sneeze while relieving myself and tried to hold the sneeze...bad idea...pain....lots of pain...
    02-26-09 09:42 AM
    LOL!! This is the funniest thing I've read all day...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 09:49 AM
    fiveonethird......that's just wrong. What a stud!

02-26-09 09:59 AM
    My new favorite thread

02-26-09 10:00 AM
    lmao!!! that's hilarious!
    02-26-09 10:21 AM
    Awesome, Funny. Thanks for posting this
    02-26-09 10:31 AM
    LMAO, keep the stories coming. Give us a reason to smile!

02-26-09 10:35 AM
    Today, there was a luncheon at work in another dept. We all went to get some free food and see new faces. There was a hot girl walking around chatting. I grabbed my buddy's arm and told him there was a "nice pair of tits here" He saw her. It's his daughter. She's a new-hire... running HR. FML
    02-26-09 11:21 AM
    Couldn't help but think of this one happening on the BlackBerry Pearl...

"Today, I was drunk and horny. So I texted "I want to **** your *****" to my girlfriend. I later realized that I had accidentally substituted the s for the p, and actually said "I want to **** your puppy." FML"
    02-26-09 11:22 AM
    "Today, I knew my girlfriend was having a bad day. I went to bring her frozen yogurt at work because she loves it. When I was in the elevator, I overheard her colleague saying that the reason she was upset was because she had been cheating on her boyfriend with her new intern. FML"
    02-26-09 04:44 PM
    Today, I was pissing in a urinal and I had the urge to sneeze. Unable to hold it, I sneezed and hit my head on a metal beam supporting the urinal. In complete disarray, I had to step back from the urinal while pissing and managed to spray the floor, the wall, and the person next to me. FML
    I thought there was a rule on this forum about nobody under 14 is allowed to participate?! Kevin?!
    02-26-09 04:53 PM
    I thought there was a rule on this forum about nobody under 14 is allowed to participate?! Kevin?!
    Umm... what?
    02-26-09 08:25 PM
    If kids don't read it on the internet they'll just hear it from kids at school . That post was awesome though! Couldn't imagine how angry someone would be if I pissed all over them....

02-26-09 09:08 PM
    Umm... what?
    Point proven I think :-) Now where is CATE? :-)
    02-27-09 02:54 AM
    OMG, this is the best thread..keep them coming! LOL
    02-27-09 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD