And 86 million say "search!"
    Lol...... How could I overlook this....
    07-26-08 02:55 PM
    Oops you're right. I must have read his post count wrong.
    you gotta carry the one lol

and the op thinks there should be a competetion for crackberry multi-tasking
    kinda like that girl in florida who can text like 300 words per minute (or whatever!)
    a competition about effictively browsing, chatting texting, maybe juggle all those with some (gasp!) talking on the phone
    etc etc
    but how to judge the king?
    07-26-08 04:48 PM
    you gotta carry the one lol

and the op thinks there should be a competetion for crackberry multi-tasking
    kinda like that girl in florida who can text like 300 words per minute (or whatever!)
    a competition about effictively browsing, chatting texting, maybe juggle all those with some (gasp!) talking on the phone
    etc etc
    but how to judge the king?
    Lol, still trying to work out all the kinks...

I need input from people. Come on everybody
    07-26-08 04:54 PM
    i would think data usage would do most of the work
    but you would have to combine maybe voice and texts too
    you just need people to send in their phone bills for thier one device
    there was an article about the GM of the Portland Trailblazers (cant remember his name) going thru 3 curve batteries a day!
    i was wondering why he doesnt get some seidios...
    good luck
    07-26-08 05:07 PM
    OMG ... Did I miss something? Too bad I am really really bad at this texting stuff :-) It took me two whole minutes to do just this bit - EGADS!!! Have fun choosing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 05:09 PM
    Good call on the phone bills ha I just think it would be so cool to have a comp like this.
    07-26-08 05:10 PM
    OMG ... Did I miss something? Too bad I am really really bad at this texting stuff :-) It took me two whole minutes to do just this bit - EGADS!!! Have fun choosing!

Lol naw you didn't miss anything. I'm just talking about a dream that I have
    07-26-08 05:11 PM
    and a wonderful dream it is.. my suggestion for the texting comp is this, hang em upside down, take the texter out of their element.. lol.. have em chased by dogs while they have to text.. LMAO.. ook, now im just having too much fun..
    07-26-08 05:14 PM
    Lol, Milky that's a good idea... we'll surprise em. Keep em on their toes!! We of course have to have a BrickBreaker comp
    07-26-08 05:18 PM
    Lol naw you didn't miss anything. I'm just talking about a dream that I have
    well do it then bro
    maybe Kevin would consider something like that for CB but i doubt it because it would be a big liability because he would have to collect phone bills with peoples personal information on it (to keep fools from cheating)
    but actually not a bad idea
    Lol, Milky that's a good idea... we'll surprise em. Keep em on their toes!! We of course have to have a BrickBreaker comp
    blackberry triathalon?
    Last edited by kickinitlive247; 07-26-08 at 05:20 PM. Reason: ellaborate
    07-26-08 05:18 PM
    and a wonderful dream it is.. my suggestion for the texting comp is this, hang em upside down, take the texter out of their element.. lol.. have em chased by dogs while they have to text.. LMAO.. ook, now im just having too much fun..
    Don't thin sunkast and chaz will go for that!! Haha. This is an intersting topic tho. Would be cool to see which one of our masters here would win it all!!!

07-26-08 05:26 PM
    make it a decathalon.. LoL..
    have google search contests while running a obstacle course.. lol..
    07-26-08 05:32 PM
    well do it then bro
    maybe Kevin would consider something like that for CB but i doubt it because it would be a big liability because he would have to collect phone bills with peoples personal information on it (to keep fools from cheating)
    but actually not a bad idea

blackberry triathalon?
    Yeah the phone bills would be a tough thing because with personal information and all that and people "forging," so to speak, fake bills. It would have to be a more hands-on type of thing. We'd have to set up different booths with certified judges....

Or wait... *inspiration*

We could have sponsored devices that could be used for the competition!! We could get RIM or say a mobile phone carrier to supply the competition with some phones that could be used so we can ensure no cheating!
    07-26-08 05:47 PM
    muliti device playoffs?
    iphone, bb, treo etc etc
    hmmmmmmmmmmm
    i like the running and jumping part
    while searching to find certain pics, locations and texting/chatting
    we could have them go up a building (chose stairs or elevator) run a lap, jump over desks and then back down...
    no swimming though
    07-26-08 05:51 PM
    Lol the possibilities are endless!! I really like where this is going though!
    07-26-08 06:00 PM
    I want to enter my wife in the Multi-Tasking competition. She can drive a five speed Dodge Ram 4x4, text, talk on a different cell and eat ice cream. I used to be scared to death to ride with her, but heck, I'm brave. I decided to just keep my mouth shut and die like a man.

07-26-08 06:18 PM
    I want to enter my wife in the Multi-Tasking competition. She can drive a five speed Dodge Ram 4x4, text, talk on a different cell and eat ice cream. I used to be scared to death to ride with her, but heck, I'm brave. I decided to just keep my mouth shut and die like a man.

LMAO... now thats a talented woman....
    07-26-08 06:21 PM

Believe it or not, my 47 year old dad can talk on the phone by holding it against his ear, steer with his knee, push in the clutch with his other leg, shift gears with his right hand and eat with his other hand. Now I've only seen him do this once, but it was pretty d*mn impressive!!

We will definitely have to add the driving factor into the competition somehow
    07-26-08 06:22 PM
    Lmao
    we need a way to combine all this...up and down the building, use google maps to find and order at a restaurant, drive to pick it up
    i still wish we could have them swim across a river though!
    07-26-08 07:52 PM
    The swimming factor could be the ultimate final test... Maybe the icing on the cake, the final competition between the last 2 competitors or something like that!

07-26-08 08:31 PM
    pretty sure making a theme should be a challenge. i can see some users going head to head!
    07-26-08 08:35 PM
    I can definitely see creating a B.A. theme.... within a certain time limit. What about even developing and creating a useful application?... for the very talented!
    07-27-08 01:20 AM
    Still the best thread..
    Have them do all that while paintballs are being shot at them.. Lol.. Might be fun.

07-27-08 03:07 PM
    We could always create a tv show like Survivor, but make it all about surviving only with your BlackBerry. And you have to find reception and stuff like that and only communicate with other team members with your BB
    07-27-08 03:48 PM
    i would so be in that show.
    07-27-08 08:13 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD