03-26-09 10:13 AM
44 12
tools
    I do it all the time.Last time i got on the wrong bus lol.
    03-18-09 02:29 AM
    i've done this too many times..especially when im just getting off work..just walking out the door, happy to be able to check everything i've missed during the work day and either slam into the back of my car or at times, my bosses..i've took a few stumbles off sidewalks..walked into a parking meter and nearly fell off an escalator when coming from the metro..i've also noticed im starting to text/and or check emails and what-not when driving..always said i'd never be one to do that..but its like i cant help but do it..
    03-19-09 11:59 AM
    I have...kinda sucks...

driving being that i'm tall can kinda get away with it...I put my knee on the wheel and get at it if I have to lol...

but I am addicted...which is funny because i've always claimed I wouldn't be that "type"

o well..
    03-19-09 07:51 PM
    I've stopped texting on escalators for fear of being shredded at the top.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 08:39 PM
    I have yet to bump into someone. i've updated my twitter and nearly slammed into a door or an object but no person.

WLM is worse tho. i'm a total klutz
    03-20-09 01:01 PM
    i got good with my somy ericsson and could type without looking at the phone. now with my pearl i still try to get used to the buttons and have a few bad times, ( Walking into chairs, but mainly people bumping!
    03-20-09 03:30 PM
    When ever the girlfriend and I are out shopping and I get an email or text, and need to respond, I always walk about a foot behind her and subconsciously follow her, I'll usually say something like "don't stop suddenly, your on" or "..don't lead me in to a wall".. I've hit a few things before?
    03-20-09 09:09 PM
    A couple years ago when they allstar weekend here in vegas I was at the mall at ceasars palace and I was texting and ran right into "the game" he was like 30 deep and it looked like a sea of red lol... I was like "great this guys is gonna kill me" he looked at me and said "my bad fam" and with a sigh of relief I walked on lol

03-20-09 10:57 PM
    I am such a text addict that I don't always have to look at the keyboard while I'm typing.

HOWEVER, no cat is safe if I am text-walking around in the house. I always seem to find their tails.

03-21-09 07:07 AM
    Ouch hutch that sucks.... Lol I seem to be having the problem today... Walked into a mail box and into the side of a parking meter...

03-21-09 03:03 PM
    I almost got hit by a car when I was texting and walking into a store from the parking lot...this has happened about three times.
    03-21-09 09:46 PM
    I almost got hit by a car when I was texting and walking into a store from the parking lot...this has happened about three times.
    That sounds really dangerous for you and your bb!
    03-22-09 12:23 PM
    I actually tripped over a rug this morning texting... got a gnarly little rugburn on my chin... but the bold is okay thank god.
    03-22-09 01:33 PM
    Hmm? I haven't bumped into anything while ON my BB. Lol. I have used my BB so much that I don't need to look at the phone to type. So, I'm awesome like that! Kidding.

03-22-09 01:43 PM
    didn't happen while walking, although I did happen to take out a curb while parking. I was BBM'in
    03-23-09 08:31 PM
    I had my bb for a week and had a pretty awful accident. I was texting, stepped over a chain on my way to the train, fell backwards and landed on the back of my head. I walk that path everyday on my way to work, I felt so stupid. I was ok, it was a pretty bad bump on the head though.

03-23-09 11:45 PM
    I was walking through a grocery store when I was on crackberry on my phone. And when I had tripped over a box. I hit this lady right on her chest. She got so pissed. And I ended up gettin pummeled by this woman. I tell you....these blackberries are dangerous!

03-24-09 08:22 AM
    I'm actually good with walking and texting!
    03-24-09 10:23 AM
    Yesterday i was responding to someone on facebook and i stepped in dog s**t. I kinda laughed at it...
    03-26-09 10:13 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD