I opt for battery pulls on the BB and Irish Car Bombs to "reset" bad days......

They both work quite well by the way
    07-11-08 01:47 PM
    lol Battery pull on all banking accounts...U can never have too much money lol and battery pull on the gas pump lol I cry when I fill up my gas tank lol
    07-11-08 02:18 PM
    haha. nice thread.

Hmmm. Let's do a battery pull on the '04 election...and '00 for that matter
    07-11-08 07:06 PM
    I wish I could do a battery pull on the dj at the bar I am at. I neeeeeed some dancing music, I CAN'T dance to contry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-08 10:47 PM
    Definatley battery pull my bank accounts. Restart them at full amounts just after deposits!!!

And uhh....battery pull my life!!!! Just leave it out for a while...to relax! Then maybe restart it! Haha

07-13-08 06:14 PM
    I wish I could do a battery pull on the dj at the bar I am at. I neeeeeed some dancing music, I CAN'T dance to contry.

awe benz!

that's why you need to go to a gay bar nd not the local dive around the corner
    07-14-08 08:28 AM
    Hmmm......definitely wife and kids:

Can I have more or I need more......PTB.

Are you going to do........PTB

Who's number is........PTB

Blah, Blah........PTB

You got beer instead of milk.......PTB
    07-14-08 10:57 AM
    I agree with you on the boss battery pull........but then again it's probably not good for it if you do it every hour or so.
    07-24-08 10:45 AM
    I need a battery pull!!!

07-27-08 06:11 AM
    Someone pull my battery out so I can sleep!!!
    10-10-08 05:19 PM
    I would pull the battery on my phone bill but it would make the amounts go down, so in that case I would lose memory or even $ on the bill. And my sister I wouldn't put her battery in for some time maybe when I got bored lol

10-13-08 01:51 AM
    I think that's one everybody would wish for.. turning off/on their boss by a battery pull or a flick of a switch. Hmmmm maybe cops need it too as some of them just seem way too uptight.

Oddly enough my friend who works for a law firm... I told him about the alt+cap+del command on the keyboard..... As he troubleshoots blackberrys for clients... He never knew that.... now has has them do that instead of the battery pull...

it seems to fix everything on my blackberry...

i wish i had it for more things in my life.

i.e.

my boss is SUPER pi$$ed off today... if i could giver her a battery pull, then she would take a few minutes to come back on, and stop making me hate my job!

what would you do if you could pull a battery on something in your life?
    10-25-08 02:30 PM
    The customers at work who think I'm dumb and that they think they know better than me when the really don't!

10-26-08 05:23 AM
    the whole global economy needs a battery pull
    10-26-08 09:58 AM
    My 14 year old daughter. She can go from sweet and funny to sobbing in a heap on the floor in seconds . . . battery pull . . . 3 minutes to reboot . . . ahh, my sweet funny daughter returns! Haha of course considering the normal mood swings that go with her age, frequently she's back to sweet and funny within 3 minutes anyway!
    10-26-08 11:18 AM
    Speaking of a battery pull I just did one this morning as I tried to install Live messenger and my web browser was not connecting. Then taddah!!! Live messenger was downloaded and now up and running.

I would of so enjoyed being able to pull the battery from the officer. "What red light officer it was still green..." That costed me 450 greenbacks but I guess for all the other **** we get away with a small donation does not hurt our officers who are there on a moment notice when we actually need them. I know it does not matter that I was in a 18 wheeler with a mt trailer and new brakes and I would of definitely clouded the intersection if I hit the brakes for that dang yellow. Oh well.
    10-27-08 07:35 AM
    The 4mln dollar 30mins commercial of Nobama last night.
    Actually to all political commercials I would do a battery pull.
    10-30-08 04:08 AM
    I'd love to do a battery pull on my 3 year old son somedays. It's like no matter what I do, he's yelling for something. Right in the middle of him jumping up and down and having a tantrum I'd just like to shut him off. LOL!

Oh, and my mother-in-law. But don't get me started on that.
    10-30-08 09:54 AM
    This is a great thread - I have WAY to many to list...
    10-30-08 06:35 PM
    I wish I could do a battery pull on a lot of things, like my boss, wife and the inlaws. Let them all reset and then things would be normal again.
    10-30-08 06:41 PM
    Oh and I would wanna do a battery pull on the people I that come in to the store where I work. That might make me not wanna slap them for being such a pain in the ***.
    10-30-08 06:42 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD