so when i got home from work lastnight i got online and saw a post by one of my friends talking about his iphone and how he had some new app that did somthing crazy i dont quite remember the details but he then went on to say its like haveing jesus in your pocket to do what ever you want....cmon now even they are calling it the jesus phone by a show of hands how many people are sick of the iphone and the people who go nuts for it?
    09-04-10 06:22 PM
    I raise my hand. But I got to admit, it would be cool to have jesus in my pocket to do...hmm...what ever I wanted.
    09-05-10 10:22 AM
    I would really be disappointed if I found Jesus in my pocket. I'm waiting to see Him after I pass on.

Anyone want some of my popcorn?
    09-06-10 06:53 AM
    Maybe all these Christians have been looking in the wrong place for 2000 years. He's in your friends pocket, not the sky. lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-10 01:42 PM
    In the sky? That's funnier than in someone's pocket. As funny as "all these Christians."

Here's where "lol" goes, right?
    09-06-10 01:45 PM
    In the sky? That's funnier than in someone's pocket. As funny as "all these Christians."

Here's where "lol" goes, right?
    I used to keep jesus in my pocket, but he kept getting out.

Now I keep him in a glass jar at home. Yes, of course I put air holes in the top.
    Maybe I'll get him a turtle to keep him company. He could pretend it's a horse and ride him.

Just in case that offends the christians, I'll put Mohammed in a jar too.
    If I can ever catch him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If I had a time machine, I'd go back, kidnap Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed, make them fight in a texas cage match for religious supremacy, and put it on pay per view.

WWE... Smite-Down 2010. Winner takes all (of the known universe).
    09-06-10 07:06 PM
    I used to keep jesus in my pocket, but he kept getting out.

Now I keep him in a glass jar at home. Yes, of course I put air holes in the top.
    Maybe I'll get him a turtle to keep him company. He could pretend it's a horse and ride him.

Just in case that offends the christians, I'll put Mohammed in a jar too.
    If I can ever catch him.

If I had a time machine, I'd go back, kidnap Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed, make them fight in a texas cage match for religious supremacy, and put it on pay per view.

And if my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a wagon.

This is the lamest thread to come along in a long *** time.

Enjoy your 'tea.'
    09-06-10 07:32 PM
    Its either, 'Oh cr@p, they're
    calling it jesus! Or, 'Oh jesus, they're calling it cr@p!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-10 09:12 PM

That's funny! I would lay down the $49.98 to watch that, then buy it on DVD when it came out.

Vegas odds: Mohammed 3 to 1, Jesus 8 to 2, Buddha 15 to 1.
    09-07-10 08:21 AM
    That's funny! I would lay down the $49.98 to watch that, then buy it on DVD when it came out.

Vegas odds: Mohammed 3 to 1, Jesus 8 to 2, Buddha 15 to 1.
    id take a peice of that action
    09-07-10 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD