Folks,

Ok here's the deal! 54 (yes you read correctly) posts were deleted! The fighting has GOT to stop or folks WILL be warned and/or banned! At first I was also deleting off topic posts, but this thread as veered so far off topic it can NOT be brought back, SO I had an idea. I'm going to retitle it, and move it to Off Topic Forum. Hence forth this will be the Essex/Tour2 Waiting Room Thread, feel free to chat as you would like.
    02-08-10 09:18 AM
    This thread was funny until all the harsh comments got deleted and it was moved to OT.
    02-08-10 09:50 AM
    yeah... there's always that "someone's gonna poke an eye out" warning that people don't listen to. nobody lost an eye, but the fun was killed. same thing i guess.
    02-08-10 10:02 AM
    Uncle PK ruined all the fun? WE could just let it die.......

Or you all can try to make it fun again. My thought was making it like those Storm OS waiting rooms we used to create back in the day, that the mods (mostly CX) would eventually close. This was before I joined the dark side myself.
    02-08-10 11:51 AM
    Yes! I'm surprised you even opened this thread back up. It got brutal.
    02-08-10 11:52 AM
    I missed all the fun stuff...
    02-08-10 12:02 PM
    I missed all the fun stuff...
    You did indeed...I was laughin out loud.
    02-08-10 12:05 PM
    Uncle PK ruined all the fun? WE could just let it die.......
    oh i didnt mean anyone killed any fun - it was the witless brutality that was sprinkled in with the otherwise entertaining bits. the community shoulders that responsibility.

i think you did the right thing before that horse got too far out of the barn. i'm sure the other threads will continue to have their own and hopefully responsible fun.
    02-08-10 01:42 PM
    Yes! I'm surprised you even opened this thread back up. It got brutal.
    oh i didnt mean anyone killed any fun - it was the witless brutality that was sprinkled in with the otherwise entertaining bits. the community shoulders that responsibility.

i think you did the right thing before that horse got too far out of the barn. i'm sure the other threads will continue to have their own and hopefully responsible fun.
    I reopened the thread in here because there WAS some interesting OT banter going on, so I figured I'd put it in the right place and get you all refocused and maybe the fun part could continue and the ugly part could be forgotten? This stuff ALWAYS happens when a new device is about to drop. I call it new device fever, and we got it BAD!!!! I almost want a T2 myself.
    02-08-10 02:55 PM
    *steals PK's mod stick and widdles it into a "mod tootpick"*

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-08-10 03:55 PM
    I couldn't take the wait and bought a Tour from craigslist. I went to Sprint to buy the car charger and have them switch my contacts. The rep said OH (like he was excited) you have a Tour? He asked if I liked it and I told him yes but I'm still waiting for the Tour 2. He proceeded to ask ME when it was coming out. It was actually nice to hear he didn't know anything since he obviously wasn't just saying it to get me to upgrade. Sorry, I know that doesn't help with the date! But hey this is now an OT thread
    Last edited by Husker82; 02-08-10 at 08:54 PM.
    02-08-10 08:51 PM
    At least he was honest in saying he didn't know.
    02-09-10 10:01 AM
312 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD