Looks to be a newer issue - - up to v1925
    12-23-13 07:15 PM
    Yeah a friend just tried it. And it still doesn't use the SD card for audible or instagram. It doesn't read the card. There are a lot of us who can't use those apps because they won't read the card. And this OS doesn't either.

Posted from my white Z10. HTTR
    12-23-13 07:33 PM
    I have a question about the Leaks and Verizon. How do they work and not mess up the Radio? Do they only load OS bar files but totally leave the radio alone? Or something else?

In case some of you go incommunicado - Merry Christmas to all and to all a good YEAR!
    12-23-13 08:53 PM
    Looks to be a newer issue - - up to v1925

Storm 9530, Tour 9630, Bold 9650, Bold 9930, Samsung Galaxy S3, Z10, all on Big Red.
    Nook Color w/CM7.2, iPad2, Nook Color w/CM10.1.3 Dell Venue 8 Pro
    What, no Playbook?!!!???!!???!????
    12-23-13 08:55 PM
    I have a question about the Leaks and Verizon. How do they work and not mess up the Radio? Do they only load OS bar files but totally leave the radio alone? Or something else?

In case some of you go incommunicado - Merry Christmas to all and to all a good YEAR!
    I dunno how they do it but mine always works after a leak!!!

Merry Christmas to all the Ramblers!!!!!

12-23-13 09:03 PM
    What, no Playbook?!!!???!!???!????
    Nope. I was looking for work when the Playbook was released. A new tablet wasn't a need...then.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-23-13 11:17 PM
    So a correction. A friend who installed the new leak says that IG works perfectly. Mine has never worked and I have always used the iGrann betas for IG. So I don't know if i will upgrade for that one benefit but maybe if I am sitting around and have nothing to do.

Oh and I guess the dark contacts is back too even with a restore. Since I will be restoring.
    12-24-13 08:19 AM
    Big dinner tonight with my family at my SIL's house. 24 expected and I am doing all the cooking (of course).
    I made three pans of lasagna yesterday with sausage, meatballs, spinach inside...and an extra pot of sauce this morning with meatballs. Now I have to finish chopping up the garlic and onions for the shrimp scampi for the 10 pounds of shrimp I have defrosting.

God my family can eat!

Hence my badonkeydonkbut-t!
    12-24-13 08:21 AM
    So a correction. A friend who installed the new leak says that IG works perfectly. Mine has never worked and I have always used the iGrann betas for IG. So I don't know if i will upgrade for that one benefit but maybe if I am sitting around and have nothing to do.

Oh and I guess the dark contacts is back too even with a restore. Since I will be restoring.
    Oh, you can always DRINK!

I understand the Porche clock is gone in these two newest leaks?
    12-24-13 04:14 PM
    Big dinner tonight with my family at my SIL's house. 24 expected and I am doing all the cooking (of course).
    I made three pans of lasagna yesterday with sausage, meatballs, spinach inside...and an extra pot of sauce this morning with meatballs. Now I have to finish chopping up the garlic and onions for the shrimp scampi for the 10 pounds of shrimp I have defrosting.

God my family can eat!

Hence my badonkeydonkbut-t!
    You do know with a little bit of prior notice, I could have flown back there and helped you celebrate! I am drooling on my keyboard.

(as a side note: I now have enough phone numbers and Claim numbers and names to fill a z10 over 3 times. Just don't have my own car (sniff))

But seriously, hope all and yours have a happy and healthy (with some imbibing) and Merry Christmas.
    12-24-13 04:17 PM
    Happy Holidays Ramblers!!

Yes Fred...porche clock backdoor not there. you will need to sideload the 1259 clock bar. As well as the camera bar if you want face focus.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    12-24-13 08:16 PM
    You do know with a little bit of prior notice, I could have flown back there and helped you celebrate! I am drooling on my keyboard.

(as a side note: I now have enough phone numbers and Claim numbers and names to fill a z10 over 3 times. Just don't have my own car (sniff))

But seriously, hope all and yours have a happy and healthy (with some imbibing) and Merry Christmas.
    Hope that car situation gets settled soon Fred. I know how frustrating it is!!!

FF22 likes this.
    12-24-13 10:47 PM
    Happy Holidays Ramblers!!

Yes Fred...porche clock backdoor not there. you will need to sideload the 1259 clock bar. As well as the camera bar if you want face focus.

Posted via CB10
    Oh, is there already a discussion and link for downloading those bar files? I kind of like the Porsche clock although I don't do bedside mode. And I don't know about the face focus!
    12-24-13 11:38 PM
    The face focus is supposed to be a cool feature. It seems to be hit and miss for me though.
    12-24-13 11:54 PM
    I use bedside mode every night. The Porsche clock is no big deal. And face focus? Who knows right? That's what I mean.....worth it or not?

Merry Christmas Ramblers!!!!

12-25-13 06:29 AM
    Merry Christmas all
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-25-13 07:31 AM
    Merry Christmas Ramblers!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-25-13 08:19 AM
    Merry Christmas to the Ramblers!!!!
    Eat (oh no one has to tell me twice!) DRINK (enuf said) and be MERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FF22 and middbrew like this.
    12-25-13 11:08 AM
    Eat (oh no one has to tell me twice!) DRINK (enuf said) and be MERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It sounds as if you are already VERY MERRY. But if my time zone analysis is right, you posted at around NOON, your time. But how much of a head start did you get? Prosecco, perhaps?
    middbrew and underway99 like this.
    12-25-13 11:25 AM
    Merry Christmas Rambler Family!

Hope it is merry and bright and lots of goodies! LOL

So I loaded the leak. Only difference I see, and for me it's huge, is the hub loads way faster on reboot, and android apk's run better. For me Words with Friends always force closed after every move. Not anymore
    I did sideload the clock bar to get the porche clock back as well the camera bar. All working as it should for the moment.
    12-25-13 01:33 PM
    Merry Christmas indeed! I like that plan!
    12-25-13 01:34 PM
    It sounds as if you are already VERY MERRY. But if my time zone analysis is right, you posted at around NOON, your time. But how much of a head start did you get? Prosecco, perhaps?
    God you have no idea what I have in my fridge. Lmao!!!!!

12-25-13 03:30 PM
    Good morning, well, here anyway. Second appraiser is out looking at my car. But, frankly, at this point, my aim is a new car.

But why I'm here - my phone has gone into its extended REBOOT sequence again. I got home from PT, pulled it out and the Blue logo was visible. And I could see it was not moving very fast. An hour later and it is at 97%. But I'm not going to do anything other than let it play out for another hour. It is at 97%. But this is what happened two/three weeks ago. It went into reboot and never recovered. I guess I should have taken the one they shipped me.

I may just call them again because this should not happen. The last time it was an official OS but not released by Verizon. This time it is the 10.2.1.1055 leak. So, probably not the OS. And why would any particular app cause such severe symptoms?

I wonder if I called Verizon, if they would put me through to BB???
    12-26-13 12:32 PM
    I think they will put you thru to BlackBerry. Especially since you are on an official os. Hell, they put me through and I told them i was using a leak.

You're should not be doing the extended reboot. Mine doesn't reboot at all. And never the extended stuff. Get a replacement!!!

FF22 likes this.
    12-26-13 12:45 PM
    I think they will put you thru to BlackBerry. Especially since you are on an official os. Hell, they put me through and I told them i was using a leak.

You're should not be doing the extended reboot. Mine doesn't reboot at all. And never the extended stuff. Get a replacement!!!

I will wait for the appraiser to leave and call Verizon. It has now moved to 98%. It's not like this is one of those long SHRED sessions when folks have seen a Security Wipe take hours and hours. This is that Blue logo where the outside blue circles clockwise till it reloads.

And I tapped it and put it down firmly to see if it is a loose battery but that does not trigger this.

DAMN!

But thanks, it is comforting knowing there's someone out there..................
    12-26-13 12:55 PM
23,186 ... 904905906907908 ...