I hate candy crush! My wife is addicted to it..

Sent from my DNA
    It's fun! I play on my iPad.
    10-22-13 12:35 PM
    Ok, so I have the os. Now I need to find the runtime.
    10-22-13 03:46 PM
    Ok, so I have the os. Now I need to find the runtime.
    Yay!
    I just typed in 641 runtime.
    and once you have that, you just need to backeverything up. You can probably restore since you don't have an overheating problem at all.
    10-22-13 04:26 PM
    I don't think I will restore. I want to see how my phone runs different if I don't. Might be the same. But eh why not try. It has been a bit sluggish lately.

Posted via Z's Z10
    10-22-13 05:54 PM
    I don't think I will restore. I want to see how my phone runs different if I don't. Might be the same. But eh why not try. It has been a bit sluggish lately.

Posted via Z's Z10
    I think it would run a lot better do it from scratch like I did! BUT..............................
    10-22-13 06:08 PM
    Did my bbm and picture make it? Reception was spotty or gone!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-22-13 07:58 PM
    Okay, should I be worried. I'm still on the official Verizon OS. This morning, I swiped. NOTHING. I re-swiped and swiped and panicky swiped - NOTHING. I pressed the power button. Nothing. You are getting the point. I pressed and held the power button..... I pressed both Vol buttons - STILL NOTHING. I removed it from its bb flip case (not that easy) and removed the battery. Put battery back in and red light and RESTART. Battery about 75%. I did not turn it off last night.

What's this "Night of the Living Dead" mean? Just a "computer" doing its thing!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-23-13 08:50 AM
    Okay, should I be worried. I'm still on the official Verizon OS. This morning, I swiped. NOTHING. I re-swiped and swiped and panicky swiped - NOTHING. I pressed the power button. Nothing. You are getting the point. I pressed and held the power button..... I pressed both Vol buttons - STILL NOTHING. I removed it from its bb flip case (not that easy) and removed the battery. Put battery back in and red light and RESTART. Battery about 75%. I did not turn it off last night.

What's this "Night of the Living Dead" mean? Just a "computer" doing its thing!
    I have had that happen before too. I swipe and swipe and no reaction. Then it usually restarts itself. I don't know if its a VZW thing or just your device using too much memory and needing to reboot, or almost like getting stuck.
    I know the feeling tho. When it won't come on to the screen. Eh worse come to worse....wipe and reload.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    and drink.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-23-13 09:51 AM
    I have had that happen before too. I swipe and swipe and no reaction. Then it usually restarts itself. I don't know if its a VZW thing or just your device using too much memory and needing to reboot, or almost like getting stuck.
    I know the feeling tho. When it won't come on to the screen. Eh worse come to worse....wipe and reload.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    and drink.
    With the order of HAHAHAHA............ and drink, I have a feeling it was

DRINK and then HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

First time it happened.
    10-23-13 12:04 PM
    With the order of HAHAHAHA............ and drink, I have a feeling it was

DRINK and then HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

First time it happened.
    Hopefully, it won't happen again!
    10-23-13 01:14 PM
    I hate candy crush! My wife is addicted to it..

Sent from my DNA
    You and me both. I have never played it and can't see why I would. My wife on the other hand.......
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-23-13 02:08 PM
    So, I have a very tough week in my fantasy football leagues. I play JayDee in both!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-23-13 02:10 PM
    So, I have a very tough week in my fantasy football leagues. I play JayDee in both!
    In JayDee's league it is a match up of the 1st and 2nd place teams. Should be fun!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-23-13 02:11 PM
    Okay, I admit it, I have not followed the in's and out's and in betweens of BB10 and Android runtimes and UNlocked runtimes!!!!!

So the following question was asked in the z10 forum and probably in relation to the release for many carriers of the new os:

"Can I use the unlocked runtime on the official 10.2"

And the answer was YES.

What is this all about? Doesn't the OS contain the Android runtime? Do we either need or want a differerent or UNlocked runtime? What is the damn runtime!!!??????????????

Now back to my regularly (well, for the next 4 months) raking................
    10-23-13 03:29 PM
    In JayDee's league it is a match up of the 1st and 2nd place teams. Should be fun!
    And I am going to be away this weekend so I gotta set my teams early. And then do the last minute stuff on the ipad or my phone.
    10-23-13 03:56 PM
    Okay, I admit it, I have not followed the in's and out's and in betweens of BB10 and Android runtimes and UNlocked runtimes!!!!!

So the following question was asked in the z10 forum and probably in relation to the release for many carriers of the new os:

"Can I use the unlocked runtime on the official 10.2"

And the answer was YES.

What is this all about? Doesn't the OS contain the Android runtime? Do we either need or want a differerent or UNlocked runtime? What is the damn runtime!!!??????????????

Now back to my regularly (well, for the next 4 months) raking................
    The unloacked runtime allows for certain apps to work without a debug token...INSTAGRAM for one! CANDY CRUSH for another!
    I loaded the unlocked runtime to my phone because with this OS I am on I needed it for instagram to work. Last OS had a locked runtime but I had a diff version of IG
    10-23-13 03:58 PM
    And I am going to be away this weekend so I gotta set my teams early players on the bench. And then do the last minute stuff on the ipad or my phone.
    FIFY
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-23-13 04:01 PM
    FIFY
    Thanks for fixing that just the way you would like!
    LOL
    I do need another back...scouring the waiver wire now!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-23-13 05:16 PM
    LOL
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-23-13 06:25 PM
    LOL
    Which league? I might need to go block your pick.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-23-13 06:25 PM
    I had to pick up some TE. I hope he at least gets me some points
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-23-13 06:28 PM
    What's nice about waiver wire on Wednesday is that they are added right to your roster in time for tomorrow night.
    10-23-13 07:12 PM
    Ever heard of Tyler Eifer? LOL
    10-23-13 07:39 PM
    Ummmmm NO!!!!!!

Posted from white Z10 via CB10
    10-23-13 07:55 PM
    That's what I thought
    10-23-13 08:04 PM
23,186 ... 881882883884885 ...