I have him in my league!
    He better have a good night!! I wanna win some Texas steaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM BUFORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow!!

Sent from my DNA
    Do long horn steaks taste good?
    10-20-13 07:35 PM
    All to Welker!

Sent from my DNA
    10-20-13 07:36 PM
    Do long horn steaks taste good?
    They look good when Buford puts em on the grill by his man cave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    middbrew and buford07 like this.
    10-20-13 07:39 PM
    All to Welker!

Sent from my DNA
    Well damn, TD to Decker.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-20-13 07:48 PM
    Well damn, TD to Decker.

See he listened to me
    10-20-13 07:53 PM

See he listened to me
    HAHAHAHA I guess so.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    10-20-13 07:56 PM
    Well damn, TD to Decker.
    Gonna be close if Decker scores gain.
    10-20-13 07:59 PM
    Gonna be close if Decker scores gain.
    I needed Decker to be held without a TD. It's over.
    10-20-13 08:07 PM
    I needed Decker to be held without a TD. It's over.
    Who do you have still?
    10-20-13 08:08 PM
    Who do you have still?
    Simpson.
    10-20-13 08:09 PM
    Simpson.
    oh dear!
    10-20-13 08:11 PM
    oh that game killed me! Grrrrrr! A little to late on the comeback for Denver!
    10-21-13 08:27 AM
    Morning Ramblers. Well the third day with my new OS.
    I am a little concerned about the battery drain. I wonder if Underway has had any problems with the battery just FLYING away!
    I mean after a half hour of just sitting untouched I lose 10% from 80 to 70. Since I made two phone calls, my battery is down to 45?????

Something is still wrong. Maybe its the battery. I think I put the original one back in. Should I try a brand spanking new one?
    I have tried TaskManager and closed any open android apps too.
    Im stumped.
    10-21-13 08:30 AM
    I am still waiting on the BBM to be released within "DAYS" which has been over a week ago!! Don't know why I bother! Dang

Sent from my DNA
    10-21-13 08:34 AM
    I am still waiting on the BBM to be released within "DAYS" which has been over a week ago!! Don't know why I bother! Dang

Sent from my DNA
    Now they say Nov 4th

Honestly! Such a letdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-21-13 08:35 AM
    JayDee something Def sounds wrong...might have to ditch this leak on your Z...doesn't sound like it's meshing well

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 09:12 AM
    And I'm waiting eagerly for cross-platform BBM as well!! *grins*

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 09:13 AM
    JayDee something Def sounds wrong...might have to ditch this leak on your Z...doesn't sound like it's meshing well

Posted via CB10
    I like the dark theme though....
    what else would i try?
    10-21-13 09:17 AM
    I like the dark theme though....
    what else would i try?
    Sorry to read about your issues with battery drain. Question about Dark Theme (which was designed for the q10's other screen type): Does making things fully BLACK on a lcd screen use more power than WHITE? I don't know much about screen tech but know that was one of the reasons they went with the other screen type on the q10 - better battery life with dark themes.
    10-21-13 10:58 AM
    Morning Ramblers. Well the third day with my new OS.
    I am a little concerned about the battery drain. I wonder if Underway has had any problems with the battery just FLYING away!
    I mean after a half hour of just sitting untouched I lose 10% from 80 to 70. Since I made two phone calls, my battery is down to 45?????

Something is still wrong. Maybe its the battery. I think I put the original one back in. Should I try a brand spanking new one?
    I have tried TaskManager and closed any open android apps too.
    Im stumped.
    Hmm. The Queen spanking. That's a picture I don't need...

I wonder if part of your issue is that you loaded the OS app BAR files and radio without using the autoloader. I don't know what the autoloader does differently, besides slicking your device and loading the OS along with the apps. Maybe your method missed something? It might also be because, since you didn't wipe your Z, the system settings might be FUBAR. That would be similar to doing a full restore after loading the OS. Most folks are recommending that you don't restore settings, just apps and data. By not wiping, you might have carried settings that are incompatible with 1767.

My battery drain is typically less than 3% idling on my desk. With my normal use, I can get about 17-20 hours from the stock battery. I have set my mail to sync every 30 minutes vice push and that saves a bit. I figure that email isn't used for instant communication, so I don't need to see a message the second my server receives it. When I'm waiting for a message, I hit refresh. In fact, I have disabled push just about every place that I can. I also don't keep the weather app running.
    10-21-13 11:10 AM
    Well I'm still not sure which to load either. Maybe I will just wait for the next one. I dunno.
    I don't have any issues so why should I mess with. Apart from wanting the dark theme. Hmmmm
    10-21-13 11:16 AM
    Hmm. The Queen spanking. That's a picture I don't need...

I wonder if part of your issue is that you loaded the OS app BAR files and radio without using the autoloader. I don't know what the autoloader does differently, besides slicking your device and loading the OS along with the apps. Maybe your method missed something? It might also be because, since you didn't wipe your Z, the system settings might be FUBAR. That would be similar to doing a full restore after loading the OS. Most folks are recommending that you don't restore settings, just apps and data. By not wiping, you might have carried settings that are incompatible with 1767.

My battery drain is typically less than 3% idling on my desk. With my normal use, I can get about 17-20 hours from the stock battery. I have set my mail to sync every 30 minutes vice push and that saves a bit. I figure that email isn't used for instant communication, so I don't need to see a message the second my server receives it. When I'm waiting for a message, I hit refresh. In fact, I have disabled push just about every place that I can. I also don't keep the weather app running.
    Yeah but I am not going to wipe and run autoloader if I don't have to.
    Too much work to set everything back up. I just don't have 24 hours. maybe over vacation or something I will if its not better by then.
    10-21-13 11:58 AM
    #BBM4ALL rolls out today in a "few hours" whatever that means
    10-21-13 12:01 PM
    Apps and data. So I backup with BB Link (which i did last week) and then wipe and load the 1767 using an autoloader which wipes and loads, right? Do I have to do anything else? And then when it comes back up restore my apps and data.

And what I have to set all my setting again? Font size, brightness, what else? notifications?
    10-21-13 12:02 PM
    #BBM4ALL rolls out today in a "few hours" whatever that means
    I'll believe it when I see it. I guess. Could be good news.
    10-21-13 12:03 PM
23,186 ... 879880881882883 ...