07-07-16 08:56 PM
23,186 ... 8586878889 ...
tools
    I just got off the phone with Sprint premier customer service, she checked her 'new phone release date' calendar and didn't see any info on the T2. She indicated that all new phones shows up 2 weeks before with a release date on the calendar. Just want to share this info, I know it doesn't change anything. We wait....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 11:04 AM
    Don't follow my advice for waiting on this phone. It leads to terrible hangovers, like the one I have today!

Come on good news!!
    02-12-10 11:07 AM
    I just got off the phone with Sprint premier customer service, she checked her 'new phone release date' calendar and didn't see any info on the T2. She indicated that all new phones shows up 2 weeks before with a release date on the calendar. Just want to share this info, I know it doesn't change anything. We wait....

No one cares about the release of the T2 @ this point I am assuming. The thread has turned into a social cafe or something. *Tourboy* your thread is off topic buddy sorry. Some one chime in with some more revelant release info please

02-12-10 11:34 AM
    It's crazy how little info there is about the release of the Tour 2. Nothing from Sal, Kevin, CX, BGR, etc. Really strange.
    02-12-10 12:40 PM
    Don't follow my advice for waiting on this phone. It leads to terrible hangovers, like the one I have today!

Come on good news!!
    Haha! Are the lights in the room to bright?
    02-12-10 12:51 PM
    I can't do it any longer. After months, I've reached my breaking point. This weekend will be Moto DROID time. I really hope the Tour2 comes soon for everyone as it should be a great phone. Congrats to those who were able to hold out longer than me!
    02-12-10 01:09 PM
    Original take was Feb. 3 +/- seven days, still looking good for that. Sal confirmed. Standing by my claim.
    I dare him to make another post on this board. credibility = 0
    02-12-10 02:14 PM
    It's crazy how little info there is about the release of the Tour 2. Nothing from Sal, Kevin, CX, BGR, etc. Really strange.
    As for Sal, he is out of the country due to a family emergency or something, so I wouldn't expect an update from him til he is back.
    02-12-10 02:21 PM
    As for Sal, he is out of the country due to a family emergency or something, so I wouldn't expect an update from him til he is back.
    I am still looking for a March time frame release. And I know Sal has posted some great information in the past but it is starting to seem somewhat wierd that he hasn't posted an update. He has Tweeted about other things while he's been gone but nary a word about this device. Some say he's been gone due to a family emergency and others have said he was filming a movie. I dunno and it's none of my business.
    02-12-10 02:37 PM
    Sals last 2 twitter entries were about how he would be back as soon as he can but had some family stuff to take care of.
    I talked to his wife the other day and she said he is doing ok but not back yet.

02-12-10 03:06 PM
    Sals last 2 twitter entries were about how he would be back as soon as he can but had some family stuff to take care of.
    I talked to his wife the other day and she said he is doing ok but not back yet.

I hope he has some kind of info when he gets back lol
    02-12-10 03:13 PM

What is his twitter?
    02-12-10 03:34 PM
    02-12-10 03:37 PM
    There are still more than two weeks left in the month and I'm sticking with my in-store guy who is telling everyone that they've been told by their "higher ups" that the phone will be on the shelves by the end of the month. I expect that to happen. If it gets to be March and nothing happens -- then I'll join the ranks of the cynics.
    02-12-10 03:43 PM
    Guys say with the buy on get one free offer do they both have to be new 2 year contract? Like say I get an env3 to hold me over do me and my mother get one? We both have contracts now. I'm not sure if we're going to get blackberries yet actually...
    02-12-10 04:25 PM
    anyone know the rumors on battery specs for the essex/tour 2? standby time vs talk
    02-12-10 04:54 PM
    Guys say with the buy on get one free offer do they both have to be new 2 year contract? Like say I get an env3 to hold me over do me and my mother get one? We both have contracts now. I'm not sure if we're going to get blackberries yet actually...
    To do the Bogo both new phones go onto a new 2 year contract.
    02-12-10 04:55 PM
    Each device requires a new 2 year contract
    02-12-10 04:56 PM
    you all just cant wait can you for a tour phone that has a trackpad whoo cares. I work with sprint and I get a playbook every wed and nothing for this month for the tour 2 so maybe next month.... if i see it I will post it : )
    02-12-10 05:15 PM
    BBleaks just twittered....

"There is going to be some BIG news in middle of March of this year for a particular carrier. That's all I can say for now..."

Proceeded to immediately change it to Beginning, not middle. Maybe its about the Essex, maybe not. just my 2 cents!
    02-12-10 05:18 PM
    the tour 2 will not be big news...the iphone...maybe.
    02-12-10 06:00 PM
    BBleaks just twittered....

"There is going to be some BIG news in middle of March of this year for a particular carrier. That's all I can say for now..."

Proceeded to immediately change it to Beginning, not middle. Maybe its about the Essex, maybe not. just my 2 cents!
    And now says:

"Its an American carrier and of course BB related lol"
    02-12-10 06:04 PM
    I'll guess it's Sprint releasing the Tour2 and the Pearl Flip, although I still don't know why they're going to release that Flip.

Could be Verizon with the Tour2 and something else, maybe the Pearl 9100?
    02-12-10 06:50 PM
    Listen everyone. I just went to Verizon not even 10 minutes ago. I had an upgrade I was going to "rent" and Env3 for the risk the Tour2 would come out within 30 days. So I decided to save the money and wait. I walked around and talked to 4 salespeople (the store is pretty big) I asked about "a new blackberry" or and upgraded version on the tour. I was told 2-3 weeks. Which is the end of February beginning of March. Just letting you all know what I heard. I didn't "rent" a phone I'll deal with the LG Dare a little bit long. Hey, I had to wait this long whats 2-3 weeks going to hurt?
    02-12-10 06:59 PM
    ^that's good news.. and sounds promising.. I can wait another 3 weeks too.. No biggie.
    02-12-10 07:19 PM
23,186 ... 8586878889 ...