OK Ramblers!
    Do we have any Ramblers out in Arizona anymore where those awful wildfires are???
    I know cbreze used to live there but then he moved. I hope no one is near that!! What a very sad sad development...all those firefighters..all very young with young families too. Terrible!!!
    07-02-13 06:14 AM
    OK Ramblers!
    Do we have any Ramblers out in Arizona anymore where those awful wildfires are???
    I know cbreze used to live there but then he moved. I hope no one is near that!! What a very sad sad development...all those firefighters..all very young with young families too. Terrible!!!
    Hi JayDee, I thought I heard my name mentioned
    Thanks for mentioning the AZ tragedy. It is indeed a sad time for all those families most of which live in Prescott. I lived in Prescott from 1975 to 1986 and can tell you it is a very close family town. The fire is in an area I know very well and have been thru there many,many times over the years. I know a lady who lives in the town of Yarnell and thankfully she got out in time, and last I heard her house is still standing. Fires in AZ this time of year can be very wind driven by what they call monsoon winds. The fire creates such massive heat that it helps control the erratic behavior of the winds and they can change direction on a dime. The firefighters could not run fast enough and I've seen them run before. When I was going to school in Prescott years ago I tried to get on with the hotshots but there was such demand I wasn't able to. They are an elite group absolutely, those brave men will be missed not only for who they are but for what they do, selflessly putting their own lives in danger. All heros in my book.
    I do pop in here from time to time just to hear how the new BB's are doing. I see your enjoying yours and hamster is enjoying her "Q" is it, right? I'm very happy with my razr Maxx and see no reason to change yet. It is so customizable is the reason I stick with it, just does what I need done.
    Thanks again for mentioning those firefighters who gave the ultimate. Prescott shall be in mourning for quite some time.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    07-02-13 12:39 PM
    Good to hear that all the people you know are safe in Prescott.
    Both Hamster and I have a Zed10. We are having lots of fun with them as well. Took them on vacation and had quite a time. I daresay the evidence is to be found on social forums all over the internet. HAHA
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    07-02-13 02:46 PM
    I had a Cutlass. 1966 F85. What a car. I could be doing 90 and not know it. I got pulled over a very long time ago outside of Othello on one of those long straight stretches of highway between the Columbia River and Pullman. The only other moving car within 100 miles was the cop who paced me at really fast. On the ticket he wrote "more than 10 miles over the limit". He said that he'd paced me at over 100. Back then the limit was 55. That was a toughie to explain when I got home.
    He could have nailed you for going twice the 55mph limit!!!! You probably got away cheap. I think I've been through Othello once.
    07-02-13 08:55 PM
    Hahahahahahaha
    F2 do you have no faith in me?

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    It's the guy behind you - the one that's color blind!
    07-02-13 08:56 PM
    We are just saying that this thread has gone on for over 20,000 posts and we have been here for a good many of them!
    Even though this is a Bold 9560 thread, we have posted here together thru many more devices...among them the 9900, 9930, 9650, Z10, Q10, Torch and....which am i missing???

We're glad you are here Shaleem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post, post!!!
    The Playbook - oh, wait, Rim doesn't remember that one either!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-02-13 08:59 PM
    ^^^^^lol

Indeed
    07-02-13 09:07 PM
    He could have nailed you for going twice the 55mph limit!!!! You probably got away cheap. I think I've been through Othello once.
    Looking back, he was cool about it. He took my beer though. That wasn't cool...

I was headed back home from visiting friends at Moo U. I was 19 and loaded up with beer in Moscow before heading home.
    BergerKing and jaydee5799 like this.
    07-02-13 09:22 PM
    It's the guy behind you - the one that's color blind!
    Hahahahahaah
    Now the one behind me has to look even closer. No more red car!!!!

07-03-13 05:30 AM
    Looking back, he was cool about it. He took my beer though. That wasn't cool...

I was headed back home from visiting friends at Moo U. I was 19 and loaded up with beer in Moscow before heading home.
    Wait. Your car was filled with beer too?

Oh underway you rebel you!!!!!!

BergerKing likes this.
    07-03-13 05:31 AM
    I hate att.
    shaleem and BergerKing like this.
    07-03-13 07:56 AM
    Wait. Your car was filled with beer too?

Oh underway you rebel you!!!!!!

I've been called a lot of things, but rebel isn't one of them.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-03-13 08:30 AM
    I hate att.
    What? Where's your OS upgrade?? Thought they were pushing it out today????
    07-03-13 08:34 AM
    I just checked .... still no update from att ..... it can get very aggravating waiting and waiting ......
    07-03-13 08:41 AM
    Did I really just see a Verizon user call someone out over an OS update? Really?
    07-03-13 08:44 AM
    It never came. Michael Clewely posted on Channels that it was coming and then he pulled his post. AGAIN.
    So now we can't even trust top ranking BlackBerry officials. Really, really sucks.
    07-03-13 10:43 AM
    It never came. Michael Clewely posted on Channels that it was coming and then he pulled his post. AGAIN.
    So now we can't even trust top ranking BlackBerry officials. Really, really sucks.
    Damn. That sux!!!! Wtf us going on????????
    Looks like we both need to install a leak

07-03-13 10:53 AM
    Did I really just see a Verizon user call someone out over an OS update? Really?
    Nono. I was only lyrics asking. They were supposed to get it today!!!

07-03-13 10:54 AM
    I hate att.
    You're in a looong line on that one!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    shaleem likes this.
    07-03-13 11:03 AM
    I can't believe they promised twice and pulled it! Just like VZW!!!
    Unfreakingbelieveable!
    shaleem and westiewanderer like this.
    07-03-13 03:11 PM
    I can't believe they promised twice and pulled it! Just like VZW!!!
    Unfreakingbelieveable!
    Can you tell us how you really feel? Wait.... Okay, I put in ear plugs - GO!
    07-03-13 09:16 PM
    F2,
    you are living dangerously! You know I can break the sound barrier!!!
    I have most of the files I need myself to upgrade. Russ said he could send me what I need. I am just afraid to pull the trigger on messing up this phone. Other than the occasional reboot, I don't NEED to update. Im just being impatient. So, I guess I wait for those grubs from VZW.
    westiewanderer likes this.
    07-03-13 09:26 PM

Hope everyone's 4th is going well!!
    Finally (almost) done with the big move..back in my home town..its SO NICE!! U-haul broke down 40 miles from home after an 800 mile drive...LOL!! we hung in there and got home! U-haul showed up next day on tow truck! Haha...finally mostly unpacked...feeling blessed right now!! CHEERS!! *grins*

Rockin it out Q10 style!!
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-04-13 02:02 PM
    Gee Westie! Sounds like you had quite an adventure!
    Glad you're home and getting settled! We will see you posting again soon, I hope.
    westiewanderer and BergerKing like this.
    07-04-13 02:18 PM
    Happy 4th of July!! Been up since 5 am cooking.. I'm tired!

Sent from my HTC DNA
    westiewanderer likes this.
    07-04-13 03:13 PM
23,186 ... 800801802803804 ...