Morning Ramblers!!

Another freakin rainy Monday.
    I MAY install leak. Not sure. Maybe not.
    I say go for it! The leak on the Zed, not the one from the sky.
    05-20-13 07:55 PM
    HAHAHA!!! Dysfunction rules!
    Guns and tonics everybody!
    YES! Guns and tonics!
    hamsterwheel and BergerKing like this.
    05-20-13 07:56 PM
    YES! Guns and tonics!
    Sounds good to me. Way too busy to get much posted today. Back into the groove with about 550 miles driven.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    05-21-13 02:11 AM
    Hey Buford!!!! Keep clear of the tornados there ok??? We don't want you spinning like Dorothy in Kansas!!!!

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    buford07 likes this.
    05-21-13 06:06 PM
    Bad storms here..

Sent from my DROID DNA
    Attached Thumbnails Essex Post-Release Ramblings-uploadfromtaptalk1369178173095.jpg  
    05-21-13 06:16 PM
    That was our sign at church.. Here is a camper that blew over..

Sent from my DROID DNA
    Attached Thumbnails Essex Post-Release Ramblings-uploadfromtaptalk1369178230961.jpg  
    05-21-13 06:17 PM
    That's what I'm saying. Be careful Buford!!!! We are saying prayers for you too

buford07, BergerKing and middbrew like this.
    05-21-13 06:24 PM
    Buford, Be careful buddy!! Ill come get my camper when the weather blows over, ok? *grins*
    05-22-13 07:22 AM
    We had some miserable storms roll through last night as well. Lost my home phone service. Thought I had lost my tv too, but a reboot of all the equipment in the basement fixed it. Seems that we are going to be in for more as the weather is warm and sticky. Why did I complain about snow???? I'm dying here of heat and it's only 80.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-22-13 07:23 AM
    Here is sumpin to help the day go by....my little sissies new American Britney spaniel pup....his name is Alexander!

RAZR HD tapatalk style!!
    05-22-13 07:37 AM
    The puppy is soooo cute!!!
    westiewanderer and BergerKing like this.
    05-22-13 07:47 AM
    Morning Ramblers!

These storms are something else. Mother Nature is truly pissed off at something.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-22-13 07:59 AM
    Morning Ramblers!

These storms are something else. Mother Nature is truly pissed off at something.
    Nah, this kind of thing happens in Spring. The only reason it's so bad is because we fill a 24 hour news cycle with the bad news, and that amplifies the loss even more. It's bad people lose their lives, I'm not downing that, but we didn't use to have it crammed down our throats for days on end.

hamsterwheel likes this.
    05-22-13 08:03 AM
    Nah, this kind of thing happens in Spring. The only reason it's so bad is because we fill a 24 hour news cycle with the bad news, and that amplifies the loss even more. It's bad people lose their lives, I'm not downing that, but we didn't use to have it crammed down our throats for days on end.

I understand what you're saying about hearing it without end for days. But to be honest, I lok for the coverage from all sorts of outlets and try to gather as much about the devastation as I can. I like to immerse myself in what has happened. Maybe partially because I'm grateful it hasn't happened to me or my loved ones but also to keep up with the back stories and the details that have just come to light.

So yes, I understand, what you mean. but these storms are bad no matter what. And at night when you have someone who has to drive to work in them, well they seem worse.
    05-22-13 08:07 AM
    Anybody heard any updates on when BBM is coming to android?

Sent from my DROID DNA
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-22-13 08:15 AM
    Anybody heard any updates on when BBM is coming to android?

Sent from my DROID DNA
    Buford, they said sometime in the summer. But it won't be fully-featured right away.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-22-13 08:22 AM
    This summer. Which in BlackBerry terms means next Spring.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-22-13 08:23 AM
    Hamster, I sure hope you are wrong..

Sent from my DROID DNA
    05-22-13 08:44 AM
    No really they say this summer Blaine. Then we can use bbm once again!!!!! That will make football season much more fun!!!!!!

05-22-13 09:14 AM
    OK Ramblers...we had some crazy storms go through last night. And guess what? It fried my portable phone (one of the phones and its base) and fried all the phone wiring in the house!!!! Got Time Warner coming on Saturday to fix that. Ought to be interesting! I get to get up early on a Saturday and follow a cable guy around the house throwing out big words I know...base station, RJ-11 jack, modem, reboot, busy signal, etc.

05-22-13 04:29 PM
    OK Ramblers...we had some crazy storms go through last night. And guess what? It fried my portable phone (one of the phones and its base) and fried all the phone wiring in the house!!!! Got Time Warner coming on Saturday to fix that. Ought to be interesting! I get to get up early on a Saturday and follow a cable guy around the house throwing out big words I know...base station, RJ-11 jack, modem, reboot, busy signal, etc.

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/4fvfcja.gif
    That really sucks JayDee. I hope it gets fixed quickly. Hey maybe the cable guy will be cute
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-22-13 09:18 PM
    Buford, Be careful buddy!! Ill come get my camper when the weather blows the camper over, ok? *grins*
    Fixed it for ya
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-22-13 11:23 PM
    Hamster, I sure hope you are wrong..

Sent from my DROID DNA
    She is wrong it's the spring of 2015
    BergerKing and buford07 like this.
    05-22-13 11:26 PM
    She is wrong it's the spring of 2015
    ...in the southern hemisphere
    middbrew and BergerKing like this.
    05-22-13 11:41 PM
    I understand what you're saying about hearing it without end for days. But to be honest, I lok for the coverage from all sorts of outlets and try to gather as much about the devastation as I can. I like to immerse myself in what has happened. Maybe partially because I'm grateful it hasn't happened to me or my loved ones but also to keep up with the back stories and the details that have just come to light.

So yes, I understand, what you mean. but these storms are bad no matter what. And at night when you have someone who has to drive to work in them, well they seem worse.
    Yes, and I'm out here on the road for a lot of that kind of weather. I have a kind of built-in radar for that kind of thing, so effective that I've gotten up when I was sleeping in a truckstop one morning, I woke up, told my buddy I needed to hit the road, and two hours later, the truckstop was hit by a tornado. His truck was one of the ones destroyed, but he'd gotten picked up and was somewhere else, too.
    05-23-13 12:40 AM
23,186 ... 777778779780781 ...