Happy Mothers day to you all! I hope your day is sunny and B E A Utiful!!! *grins*
    middbrew likes this.
    05-12-13 08:02 AM
    Hey everyone *waving* just popped in to say Happy Mother's Day to the Rambler Mom's and 'Hey' to everyone else ! Now Midd told me a week ago 'Once a Rambler always a Rambler'
    so I showed up today but maybe not such a good day
    Take care everyone !!
    westiewanderer likes this.
    05-12-13 07:22 PM
    Hey everyone *waving* just popped in to say Happy Mother's Day to the Rambler Mom's and 'Hey' to everyone else ! Now Midd told me a week ago 'Once a Rambler always a Rambler'
    so I showed up today but maybe not such a good day
    Take care everyone !!
    LOL, hey Wendy!! You are always welcome here, and of course we don't mean you with our iPhone comments, you know that!!
    Keep coming back, we miss you around here!
    05-12-13 07:43 PM
    Hey Ramblers!!!
    I have been urging Russ, our in-house app developer, to get working on an app that shows the weather icons in an active frame. See? I left the Bold but never really left the theme behind!! And Russ says he is working on it!!!
    Yay!!!
    I know Hamster has asked him about it before too because she has all those great sets she made! So wooohooooo. maybe sometime soon we can see weather icons on our screen!!!!!
    05-13-13 08:43 PM
    OK Ramblers, moving us up in the list. LOL
    hamsterwheel and BergerKing like this.
    05-14-13 07:33 AM
    Really hope we see more about the Q in BB Live! *crossing fingers that really want to be wrapped around a Q10* *grins*
    05-14-13 07:38 AM
    Time to watch some BBLIVE...hopefully it's better than that ****ing Leaf game last night
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-14-13 08:00 AM
    Was that the game 7 where Boston came back from 3 down in the final period to win in OT?

I'll bet that was hard for a Leafs fan...
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-14-13 08:19 AM
    Was that the game 7 where Boston came back from 3 down in the final period to win in OT?

I'll bet that was hard for a Leafs fan...
    Yes, Peter. That was the one.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-14-13 08:38 AM
    I feel for you Hamster. I can't tell you how many times I've watched my Huskies snatch defeat from the jaws of certain victory.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-14-13 08:48 AM
    BlackBerry Live from Orlando streaming now at blackberrylive.com
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-14-13 09:26 AM
    On my device or online
    Love this Z10!!!!!
    westiewanderer and BergerKing like this.
    05-14-13 09:27 AM
    BBM channels something new for bbm

Preferred groups. So cool ! ! ! You can create your own channel. I'm not sure how it's different from groups but they say 60 million BBM users. Wow

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    05-14-13 09:47 AM
    BBM going cross platform this summer. For Free. So hello to ally other friends. BBM or bust

05-14-13 09:59 AM
    Greeeeaaaattttt!!!

Sent from my DROID DNA
    Attached Thumbnails Essex Post-Release Ramblings-uploadfromtaptalk1368551551207.jpg  
    westiewanderer and BergerKing like this.
    05-14-13 12:12 PM
    Better get on board with bbm cause Whatsapp is being dumped ASAP!!!!! Can't wait to delete it. Memory sucking app

buford07 and BergerKing like this.
    05-14-13 04:16 PM
    Better get on board with bbm cause Whatsapp is being dumped ASAP!!!!! Can't wait to delete it. Memory sucking app

I'll be back on BBM as fast as it's available. I have some groups I'd love to get back with. GO BBM!
    05-14-13 05:19 PM
    I'll be back on BBM as fast as it's available. I have some groups I'd love to get back with. GO BBM!
    Besides, won't it be the cat's hoopla to have a BB symbol in iOS, WP, and Android notification bars?
    05-14-13 05:20 PM
    I would hope that it comes soon. I have to decide NLT the end of May if I'm keeping this Galaxy S3 or trying something else (like a Z10).
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-14-13 06:10 PM
    BBM going cross platform this summer. For Free. So hello to ally other friends. BBM or bust

This will be great.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-14-13 06:27 PM
    Had an interesting phone call with Verizon this morning. With a level 2 tech support person because I told the first rep she was lying! HAHAHAHA
    The second level tech came on and said that the manufacturer (BlackBerry) pushes out the updates for phones. They start ed on March 27 and in 90 days time will cover all the serial numbers . The do it by sections of the country or by serial numbers because making the updates available for everyone at once would crash the system.

This is VZW's take. They INSIST that they have nothing to do with testing or rolling out the updates. When I said why is ATT sending out updates to customers for 10.0.10 and we didn't get anything, she said that BBRY must go across carriers and notify the first batch of devices of the download. They will go through the rest of the device by serial numbers. So that would put it at end of June for the 90 days to be up for me. And then she can't even see which OS it is...10.0.10 or 10.1

Un****ingbelieveable
    westiewanderer and underway99 like this.
    05-15-13 07:59 AM
    I would hope that it comes soon. I have to decide NLT the end of May if I'm keeping this Galaxy S3 or trying something else (like a Z10).
    BBM will not be making its debut on other devices until summer IF it is approved by the other OSes... that is Apple and Android people have to approve it. And the video and voice and screen sharing capabilities will follow at a later date. So effectively for this year you won't have much but the bbm text chat.
    05-15-13 08:02 AM
    Im a big fan of BBM going cross platform!! Like you said above Jaydee..whatsapp is a huge drain on a phone...BBM will get blackberry on EVERYONES mind in a big way...*grins* Thats just COOL
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-15-13 08:19 AM
    Had an interesting phone call with Verizon this morning. With a level 2 tech support person because I told the first rep she was lying! HAHAHAHA
    The second level tech came on and said that the manufacturer (BlackBerry) pushes out the updates for phones. They start ed on March 27 and in 90 days time will cover all the serial numbers . The do it by sections of the country or by serial numbers because making the updates available for everyone at once would crash the system.

This is VZW's take. They INSIST that they have nothing to do with testing or rolling out the updates. When I said why is ATT sending out updates to customers for 10.0.10 and we didn't get anything, she said that BBRY must go across carriers and notify the first batch of devices of the download. They will go through the rest of the device by serial numbers. So that would put it at end of June for the 90 days to be up for me. And then she can't even see which OS it is...10.0.10 or 10.1

Un****ingbelieveable
    You need a Margarita and a massage JayDee!! You are getting too stressed out.. :what::what:

Sent from my DROID DNA
    underway99 and BergerKing like this.
    05-15-13 08:39 AM
    Guns and tonic all around. It's after 5 somewhere!
    buford07 likes this.
    05-15-13 08:51 AM
23,186 ... 774775776777778 ...