Would you be willing to post a llink? Please, Ma'am?
    Why certainly sir
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...forums-748459/
    10-09-12 08:25 PM
    So, after all this time, and having our posts not count here, it has now been turned on so they do. Kevin say he will check (and try) to see if past posts in social forums will be added in. Anyway, post to your hearts content.
    10-21-12 09:33 PM
    I likey!!

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    10-21-12 09:58 PM
    Wow! Thanks Midd. Where did that one come from?
    10-22-12 02:39 AM
    So, after all this time, and having our posts not count here, it has now been turned on so they do. Kevin say he will check (and try) to see if past posts in social forums will be added in. Anyway, post to your hearts content.
    How did you discover this Midd? And I wonder why the change? They must be adjusting the points values then of all their levels...
    10-22-12 06:03 AM
    Are we still in Rehab?????
    10-22-12 06:04 AM
    Looks like we are still in Rehab. Lol not a problem, as we all have issues
    10-22-12 07:47 AM
    I'm am, don't know about yall. Lol

Sent from my Razr Maxx!
    10-22-12 08:00 AM
    Hey! Good thing we are still in Rehab!! I need it too. Help for my gun and tonic obsession...haha
    Look at this::

My phone was on for 17 hours and lost all that memory. Haha. Was still working tho....

Sent from my BB Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-22-12 08:36 AM
    I've been posting over in the rehab thread 5,000 (now the 50K Challenge) and Kevin stopped in and asked if that would be a good thing to do. He is wanting to reach 10,000 posts before BB10 is released.
    10-22-12 08:43 AM
    I see. So, this is about Kevin wanting to boost his post count?
    10-22-12 08:55 AM
    Well thanks for the info Midd!
    How far we have come huh? Since all that unfortunate chaos a few April"s back...I lost a friend then that I am just now starting to regain...Glad we are COUNTING these days!
    10-22-12 09:14 AM
    How many themes are you all carrying? I guess I need to cut back a little so I have some free memory that I can lose during the day....lol
    10-22-12 09:16 AM
    I see. So, this is about Kevin wanting to boost his post count?
    It may not be all about Kevin, but it sure is the influencing factor.
    10-22-12 09:52 AM
    How far we have come huh? Since all that unfortunate chaos a few April"s back...I lost a friend then that I am just now starting to regain...Glad we are COUNTING these days!
    On CB?
    10-22-12 09:53 AM
    Yes, that is nice. I don't really care if I have a lot of posts in my count as it's all about the people for me. But hey, if it adds them then that cool.
    10-22-12 09:54 AM
    How many themes are you all carrying? I guess I need to cut back a little so I have some free memory that I can lose during the day....lol
    As Hampster can attest, with the 9850 there aren't that may themes (and I haven't had the time to make any). So, I have three. Two that I don't use.
    10-22-12 09:56 AM
    I have a question for you theme masters....my last BB was the Tour 9630 (LOVED IT) and I was running a theme called Playboy Luck O the Irish...its not compatible with my 9930...anybody out there willing to try to make it compatible? Is that possible? LOL
    10-22-12 10:09 AM
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs.../7158/?lang=en link to it there....It sais supporting 7.0 but its not supporting 7.1 yet...anyway I can make it work? *grins*
    10-22-12 10:18 AM
    I have a question for you theme masters....my last BB was the Tour 9630 (LOVED IT) and I was running a theme called Playboy Luck O the Irish...its not compatible with my 9930...anybody out there willing to try to make it compatible? Is that possible? LOL
    You might ask that questions in the theme section for the 9930. You will have better luck finding someone who can do that there. I haven't messed with making themes for awhile and don't really have the time right now.
    westiewanderer likes this.
    10-22-12 10:19 AM
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs.../7158/?lang=en link to it there....It sais supporting 7.0 but its not supporting 7.1 yet...anyway I can make it work? *grins*
    You could also email the person who makes the theme and ask them if you are going to make it 7.1 compatible.
    westiewanderer likes this.
    10-22-12 10:21 AM
    You may have stumbled on the real solution here. Suppose that your answer for losing memory is to not have any free memory to lose.
    10-22-12 01:00 PM
    Help my ramblers!

Was getting ready to install a new hybrid, and when I ran app loader, on the read device page, at the reconnecting JVM point, I keep getting an "handheld apploader wizard has stopped working. WIndows is checking blah blah close program"

Tried via DM, same message.

Was working fine last week.

I'm on DN 6.1, but have never had an issue before. Could it be a bad install of the OS package? Or the hybrid itself?

I've rebooted twice (hard reboots).

I'm going to try to reinstall the OS to see if that is it, but what else should I do if it's not the os install?
    10-22-12 04:08 PM
    I believe it will be a long time till you are released! Gun and tonic, anyone?
    10-22-12 09:00 PM
    Help my ramblers!

Was getting ready to install a new hybrid, and when I ran app loader, on the read device page, at the reconnecting JVM point, I keep getting an "handheld apploader wizard has stopped working. WIndows is checking blah blah close program"

Tried via DM, same message.

Was working fine last week.

I'm on DN 6.1, but have never had an issue before. Could it be a bad install of the OS package? Or the hybrid itself?

I've rebooted twice (hard reboots).

I'm going to try to reinstall the OS to see if that is it, but what else should I do if it's not the os install?
    I would uninstall DM, the new OS, clear cookies and memory. Then reinstall the OS and try it again. Also reboot your phone before the reinstall. Not sure if this will help in your situation but it has for me.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    10-22-12 09:23 PM
23,186 ... 731732733734735 ...