better then being the forum noob
    chin up 4 more posts and no more noob
    02-07-10 01:56 AM
    Wow, I just spent the last hour of my life reading through pages of stonings, burning at the stake, loss of psyche, and human sacrifice.. This wait has really taken its toll haha.
    02-07-10 02:06 AM
    hahahaha actualy I am proud of all we have become in the past few days
    02-07-10 02:08 AM
    This whole thing gives me inspiration for a new and potentially funny thread.. Stay tuned
    02-07-10 02:10 AM
    yes because i think people will be mad by the time the find out how this thread has died
    02-07-10 02:15 AM
    This thread is basically like my email where I'm contantly checking for updates.
    Just hang tight friends, I'm sure its coming!! Well I'm hoping lol.
    02-07-10 03:48 AM
    The 8830 is no longer on Verizon's website this morning. It was there yesterday... Gone today. Maybe it means something, maybe it doesn't.
    02-07-10 04:39 AM
    Did you check for it in the last chance section. It got moved there a few days ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 07:07 AM
    Did you check for it in the last chance section. It got moved there a few days ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It was on the normal page yesterday and it is not on the last chance page either.
    Last edited by WesternNC; 02-07-10 at 07:18 AM.
    02-07-10 07:16 AM
    i hope i make my first bb last lol i went through 5 voyagers in my 2 years so far
    the voyager was a bad phone
    I went through 3 Voyagers, my last one both screens went out after having lines in it for a month and a half. Bad thing is they just replaced it a week before Christmas. So, I give up.....9650 coming out in a couple of weeks I said forget it and switched back to my trusty old Razr V3M. It works just fine for now.
    02-07-10 08:11 AM
    For some odd self torturing reason I continue to check on these threads here. I am long over due for a new phone so that is what brought me here....sitting here with my ancient Motorola Razr. The Tour2 frenzy has caught my interest but while it appears its release is soon or at least this February for Verizon and Sprint's will get the T2 in March (hopefully earlier)...I am a divested Alltel/ to be At&T...so I just read these posts feeling ...well..rather left out.
    02-07-10 08:37 AM
    Didn't Verizon absorb alltell?? And if thats the case your in the same boat as your verizon brethren in February hopefully.
    02-07-10 08:44 AM
    I guess today is not going to be the release day?
    02-07-10 09:16 AM
    it seems as if it isn't
    02-07-10 09:23 AM
    (don't know if it's been said or not)

the 8330 or the 8830 is not on the Sprint website either...
    02-07-10 09:50 AM
    I would not risk the track balls problems because its is so much better with trackpad.
    Ok so this might be a dumb question but since theres no pressing news in this thread at the moment I guess you guys won't get too mad at me for it: If your trackball was to stop working correctly, will Verizon replace/fix it for free or do they charge you even though it's their fault?
    02-07-10 09:51 AM
    i hope i make my first bb last lol i went through 5 voyagers in my 2 years so far
    Yeah i am on my 4th voyager right now, and it is starting to act up. i cant wait for this bb to come out.
    02-07-10 10:08 AM
    Ok so this might be a dumb question but since theres no pressing news in this thread at the moment I guess you guys won't get too mad at me for it: If your trackball was to stop working correctly, will Verizon replace/fix it for free or do they charge you even though it's their fault?
    Not sure if this is the case on all returns, however I returned my wifes Tour about two months ago becasue of a significant trackball issue and it did not cost us a dime. Verizon paid shipping both directions as well. Hope this helps.

As a side note, the replacement Tour that my wife is now using is a dramatic improvement as far as the trackball.
    02-07-10 10:15 AM
    Nope, they send you a refurb phone. Thats what they told me a couple of weeks ago when they tried to sell me a 9630. I may be corrected.
    02-07-10 10:18 AM
    Well, it cannot be much longer on the T2 at this point.

For some odd self torturing reason I continue to check on these threads here. I am long over due for a new phone so that is what brought me here....sitting here with my ancient Motorola Razr. The Tour2 frenzy has caught my interest but while it appears its release is soon or at least this February for Verizon and Sprint's will get the T2 in March (hopefully earlier)...I am a divested Alltel/ to be At&T...so I just read these posts feeling ...well..rather left out.
    02-07-10 10:30 AM
    Would the Tour 2 come out on a weekend or a business day? Which of these do phones usually release?
    02-07-10 10:38 AM
    As I remember (from big releases) they usually come out on business days. That's why I was skeptical about the possibility of it coming out today. Now one theory I have is that they may start the ad campaign during the superbowl this evening and then release it later in the week, such as on wednesday. But I guess well see.
    02-07-10 10:45 AM
    Would think the announcement would be a business day. Release day could be the same day or follow within several days.

Would the Tour 2 come out on a weekend or a business day? Which of these do phones usually release?
    02-07-10 10:45 AM
    So, um, What are we talking about again?
    b m c!!

How are you coping with all the snow????
    02-07-10 11:13 AM
    As I remember (from big releases) they usually come out on business days. That's why I was skeptical about the possibility of it coming out today. Now one theory I have is that they may start the ad campaign during the superbowl this evening and then release it later in the week, such as on wednesday. But I guess well see.
    That is just another reason why I cannot wait to watch the superbowl
    02-07-10 11:22 AM
23,186 ... 6768697071 ...