Ok, am I crazy? Wait, plz don't answer that one lol.

Ok, seriously, I need help here. I installed a theme via bbsak last week, and I'm in the process right now of nixing off all the themes I haven't used in the past 2wks and I'm in the device/app management screen obviously to delete them, and this one is no where on the list to be found

Do themes installed cod via bbsak have to be deleted from the themes list under options/screen only?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm not aware of this and was wondering how you guys delete a theme when you've previously installed via bbsak

Thanks!
    10-14-11 11:56 AM
    Ok, am I crazy? Wait, plz don't answer that one lol.

Ok, seriously, I need help here. I installed a theme via bbsak last week, and I'm in the process right now of nixing off all the themes I haven't used in the past 2wks and I'm in the device/app management screen obviously to delete them, and this one is no where on the list to be found

Do themes installed cod via bbsak have to be deleted from the themes list under options/screen only?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm not aware of this and was wondering how you guys delete a theme when you've previously installed via bbsak

Thanks!
    Are you sure you don't want an answer??? hahahahahah. J/k.

I dunno...I've never installed through bbsak. Hmmm.
    10-14-11 12:12 PM
    Are you sure you don't want an answer??? hahahahahah. J/k.

I dunno...I've never installed through bbsak. Hmmm.
    Hahaha!! LMAO and yes I'm sure I don't want to know the answer on that one

And ok. Np. I'm sure Jaydee will know

OHHHHH JAYDEEEEEE !!
    10-14-11 12:33 PM
    Oh Pink, YES! You are as crazy as the rest of us!

Hence....REHAB! HAHA

Now as for bbsak, I do recall that when installing the cods, you have to delete through Options/Display. BUT even though I did that many times, I seem to remember a time when I would delete that way (thru Options) and then restart, do a backup and the dang cod was still there! So, what happened to you is not unheard of. Try whatever way you can....

Pink, I also stopped installing themes by cods since I learned how to create a folder with jad files. It is much easier, can ne done on the fly and no ambiguity when deleting. If you want info on OTA Downloader or how to do it, ask Hamster. She helped me learn it.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 10-14-11 at 04:58 PM.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-14-11 04:48 PM
    Oh and Runkle...we don't.
    We will die here.
    Literally.
    10-14-11 04:49 PM
    Oh Pink, YES! You are as crazy as the rest of us!

Hence....REHAB! HAHA

Now as for bbsak, I do recall that when installing the cods, you have to delete through Options/Display. BUT even though I did that many times, I seem to remember a time when I would delete that way (thru Options) and then restart, do a backup and the dang cod was still there! So, what happened to you is not unheard of. Try whatever way you can....

Pink, I also stopped installing themes by cods since I learned how to create a folder with jad files. It is much easier, can ne done on the fly and no ambiguity when deleting. If you want info on OTA Downloader or how to do it, ask Hamster. She helped me learn it.
    ok, thanks so much for the info. I know I'm crazy but as for the cod thing with bbsak that's another story !! And it was just that one theme I needed to do that way because my 'freebie' time in bbAw was up and I'm forced to purchase it now.....hence my need to load the cod file I had in bbsak

As for OTA Downloader, if I remember, I'll shoot Hamster an email and pick her brain about it thanks!!
    10-14-11 05:07 PM
    Ok P1nk. Here's another way to delete themes. On the homescreen, hit OPTIONS, then type THEMES. Under SCREEN DISPLAY, scroll down to where you select the theme you want to use. Select the one you want to dump, then hit the menu and scroll to DELETE. You'll probably have to reboot to completely delete the COD.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-14-11 06:18 PM
    Ok P1nk. Here's another way to delete themes. On the homescreen, hit OPTIONS, then type THEMES. Under SCREEN DISPLAY, scroll down to where you select the theme you want to use. Select the one you want to dump, then hit the menu and scroll to DELETE. You'll probably have to reboot to completely delete the COD.
    Thx 99, ya know I'm so used to when ever I need to delete a theme I just automatically go to device/app mngmnt. and delete all the ones need and on the very last one, then I accept the "reboot now" option.

Now I installed this particular theme via bbsak and was a little, idk, puzzled that i didn't see it in the app mngmt list., and I didn't even think of going the options/theme route you specified above because I've never utilized that route before.

I guess overall when you install a theme cod from bbsak it won't show up in the app mngmt list and it can only be accessed to delete thru the screen theme display in options, where you would normally choose your theme to set.

BTW, I actually think I hit an all time low--I only have 9 themes on my bb !! Is that just nuts or wat?? & to think I use to keep a *minimum* of 30 at one point in time.....NOW I wouldn't even think of doing that anymore!!
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 10-14-11 at 07:04 PM.
    10-14-11 06:55 PM
    Hello everybody. Been busy posting screen shots with the new build of Tapatalk. Its being tested. If you want to try it out, go to the thread. The link is there. It is really so much better than uploading ss to PB and having to go there and copy code. Easy peasy.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    10-15-11 08:45 PM
    Hello everybody. Been busy posting screen shots with the new build of Tapatalk. Its being tested. If you want to try it out, go to the thread. The link is there. It is really so much better than uploading ss to PB and having to go there and copy code. Easy peasy.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    Morning Jaydee,

+1 on that. Sooooo much more easier now to post screen shots from you BB phone using Tapatalk. I even find this private build is faster on my 9650 OS5. The only issue I have is that the screen shot function does not work for me. But the image hosting function is fantastic and works great for me....fast and easy!!
    10-16-11 08:12 AM
    Mojave,
    Julio has been very responsive too. SO that's a plus! I enjoy posting screen shot from my phone mow as I don't have to involve the slow browser to do it!

Have a great Sunday!
    10-16-11 08:47 AM
    Ok ladies, I just dwld the private build...going to test it out and will probably bug either of you to help me. Last time it took forever for me to figure out how to post a ss with tapa...so here goes
    10-16-11 09:04 AM
    Mojave,

Julio has been very responsive too. SO that's a plus! I enjoy posting screen shot from my phone mow as I don't have to involve the slow browser to do it!

Have a great Sunday!

I downloaded the new version, but got a "NOT AUTHORIZED" message as the app (and my phone) locked up. Is the developer still adding people to the trial?
    10-16-11 09:06 AM
    Really, the private build is open now..haha. We need to change the name...it's posted for anyone to try and comment on.

Of course, if you comment like i did, you STILL get slapped by people. See the thread.

EDIT: ok i think you still have to let him know...if you want to try the link he posted.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 10-16-11 at 09:11 AM.
    10-16-11 09:07 AM
    I downloaded the new version, but got a "NOT AUTHORIZED" message as the app (and my phone) locked up. Is the developer still adding people to the trial?
    yes, email him. or PM him
    I thought he opened it up to all guess not
    10-16-11 09:10 AM
    yes, email him. or PM him
    I thought he opened it up to all guess not
    Does this mean it won't work? I don't want to open it and have it lock up my phone
    10-16-11 09:13 AM
    Morning Hamsterwheel,

If you want to try out the private built here is what Julio of Tapatalk said......"* If you want to be apart of the private build please PM me with your PIN using Tapatalk.".

I did this a few days ago and was able to download his private build of 1.4.2. Posting screen shots using Tapatalk is soooooo easy now. No more having to open your brower to Photobucket and then coping and pasting the links. If I can figure this out and do it......so can you. If you need any help in posting your screen shots using the private built.....Jaydee and I will be more than happy to help you.

Hamster.....before you download the private built.....make sure you uninstalled the Tapatalk you now have on your phone......reboot.....and then install the private build. This will eliminate any download issues.
    Last edited by Mojave; 10-16-11 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Added more text
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    10-16-11 10:18 AM
    Morning Hamsterwheel,

If you want to try out the private built here is what Julio of Tapatalk said......"* If you want to be apart of the private build please PM me with your PIN using Tapatalk.".

I did this a few days ago and was able to download his private build of 1.4.2. Posting screen shots using Tapatalk is soooooo easy now. No more having to open your brower to Photobucket and then coping and pasting the links. If I can figure this out and do it......so can you. If you need any help in posting your screen shots using the private built.....Jaydee and I will be more than happy to help you.

Hamster.....before you download the private built.....make sure you uninstalled the Tapatalk you now have on your phone......reboot.....and then install the private build. This will eliminate any download issues.
    Ok..been talking witj Julio...sent him my pin and he's going to add me.
    Now, I've already installed the private build, (over the previous version)..so should I delete and reinstall again?
    10-16-11 10:39 AM
    Hamster,
    I did not uninstall the older version before I loaded up this one
    Things work fine for me....
    10-16-11 10:42 AM
    Hamster,

See if it works for you. I was informed by BA to uninstall my old copy....reboot and then install the private built.
    10-16-11 10:45 AM
    Mojave,
    When using Tapa to post ss, have you had any problem with the hourglass going a lot?
    Nevermind! It is my stupid card, always indexing!!!!!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 10-16-11 at 11:06 AM.
    10-16-11 11:02 AM
    Mojave,
    When using Tapa to post ss, have you had any problem with the hourglass going a lot?
    Nevermind! It is my stupid card, always indexing!!!!!
    No hourglass spinning here. It's very fast and smooth for me. You know Jaydee.....Halloween is just around the corner. Maybe your phone is being taken over by the Halloween spirit!!!!
    10-16-11 11:15 AM
    I'm tired of being in rehab. When do we get out of here?
    This is a permanent exile. A life time sentence has been the judgement.
    10-16-11 07:15 PM
    This is a permanent exile. A life time sentence has been the judgement.
    Which is interesting, especially when you consider all the bull**** in News and Rumors!
    10-17-11 07:33 AM
    Which is interesting, especially when you consider all the bull**** in News and Rumors!
    Yeah and I'm getting a little fed up with just about everyone on these boards too except you guys. I had someone in an app thread say about my post..."truly not helpful but thanks anyway."

Fokker. I was doing what the developer asked me to do. I am sick of high and mighty people. And Monday is not a good day to fok with me.
    10-17-11 09:30 AM
23,186 ... 673674675676677 ...