Also do I have to log in each time I use Tapatalk? Wait, I KNOW I do right now. Anyway to streamline that process???

I hate having to do that each time.

EDIT: I mean to CB on Tapatalk....I have to log in there each time?
    Me too! There has got to be a way
    07-24-11 09:52 AM
    Also do I have to log in each time I use Tapatalk? Wait, I KNOW I do right now. Anyway to streamline that process???

I hate having to do that each time.

EDIT: I mean to CB on Tapatalk....I have to log in there each time?
    Once you are in Tapatalk and have logged in to CB, mark it a favorite. Tapatalk will save login info for your favorites.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    OK Ramblers! Good Sunday Morning!

I have a question for you. Hamster and I are having a problem with Zona Snap and PhotoBucket...which is nothing new. BUT...I figured out what to do for myself: I have the confirmation sent to my handset email. My question...how did I set that up in the first place?
    You know my [email protected] email... How did I set that up?
    At BIS or in setup wizard?I'm stuck....
    Thanks Jaydee...you figured it out for me
    Hi Ramblers,
    Good to be back after some family time in my old home town in Iowa. Catching up on the posts and see a few new nook color owners. I also picked one up in Iowa. Hey Midd and 99, I have tried a couple roots as well, but did not have much luck. Used CM7 and also put honeycomb on a bootable sd card. Anxious to see your write up Midd. Nice to know there is a good reset option to bring the nook back to 1.2 when things don't work out. Midd, would you mind posting the partition instructions too? Have a restful weekend everybody.
    I haven't been back to Iowa for a long time.

What problems where you having with the rooting? The one thing that I see that isn't made very clear is the difference between the NCs with regard to internal memory. There seems to be a lot of different ones and this can make the load process mess up if you don't use the right Clockwork Recovery.
    07-24-11 11:01 AM
    Hey guys. For those of you using tapatalk: is there any way to keep a thread from cb in the forefront of the app or do I always have to sign in and then go searching for it? I have to specific how many pages of subscribed threads I wanna look at to find the thread I wanna read or respond to. Any easier way to do that?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    07-24-11 10:53 PM
    Hi Midd,

Sent you a PM with my problems and a question or two.
    07-24-11 10:54 PM
    Hi Midd,

Sent you a PM with my problems and a question or two.
    Got it and sent you an answer. It looks like you were using the wrong CWR.
    07-25-11 12:03 AM
    Hey guys. For those of you using tapatalk: is there any way to keep a thread from cb in the forefront of the app or do I always have to sign in and then go searching for it? I have to specific how many pages of subscribed threads I wanna look at to find the thread I wanna read or respond to. Any easier way to do that?

Sure. Once in Tapatalk, go to FAVORITES and click on CB. Move your cursor to the right to find SUBSCRIBED THREADS. Click on that, and choose the thread you want to read/respond to.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-25-11 12:53 AM
    I finally did it! My husband wanted to me to update his phone to OS6 and I figured if I could update his phone I could do any phone! LOL
    The version I loaded is v6.0.0.524

He tried to do an OTA several months ago,changed it back leaving an interesting mix of things on his phone.
    OMG this was way to easy. His phone went so smoothly, I did mine as well

After quickly putting Al3azim's "Bridged" theme on it I was quite pleased...not too shaby heh??
    Just wanted to make sure I am correct is assuming that there is no longer a dedicated "download" folder?and I have two Vcast little shopping cart looking icons...but that would be my only problems at the moment.

I am seriously in withdrawals though, you all know I don't change my themes too much but I have ONE now! That's it! really rather amusing.

Well after jail breaking the kindle and now updating two phones, I've had my fill of adventure!

AND........ Ms Hamster, you are on a fantastic roll with the BW's!!
    ThePinkChameleon and middbrew like this.
    07-25-11 02:34 AM
    I finally did it! My husband wanted to me to update his phone to OS6 and I figured if I could update his phone I could do any phone! LOL

He tried to do an OTA several months ago,changed it back leaving an interesting mix of things on his phone.

After quickly putting Al3azim's "Bridged" theme on it I was quite pleased...not too shaby heh??
    Just wanted to make sure I am correct is assuming that there is no longer a dedicated "download" folder?and I have two Vcast little shopping cart looking icons...but that would be my only problems at the moment.

I am seriously in withdrawals though, you all know I don't change my themes too much but I have ONE now! That's it! really rather amusing.

Well after jail breaking the kindle and now updating two phones, I've had my fill of adventure!

Yay! Elizabeth!!! You did it Told you it was easy, hahaha. As for the vcast shopping icons, nothing you can do about that - just put them in newly created CrApp folder and be done with them
    No, no dedicated download folder, I think they just go to home and then you have to move them around. .524 worked well for me, so it's a good version to go with.

Thanks for the compliment on the BW! I'm glad you like em

PS...If you need the theme fairy to help out with some themes, just msg me..
    07-25-11 06:39 AM

PS...If you need the theme fairy to help out with some themes, just msg me..
    Hamster: Trying to steal my clientele?
    LMFAO!!!!!
    Too much girl!

Good work Elizabeth! We know you are capable of anything!!! Congrats!
    07-25-11 07:21 AM
    Sure. Once in Tapatalk, go to FAVORITES and click on CB. Move your cursor to the right to find SUBSCRIBED THREADS. Click on that, and choose the thread you want to read/respond to.
    OK, but how do I store CB as a favorite?????

Nevermind...duh! I got it. Now to try the rest of your directions!
    Thanks Underway!

EDIT: WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!
    You did it! You solved my problem for me!!! Thanks Underway!!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 07-25-11 at 07:25 AM.
    07-25-11 07:22 AM
    Good morning Ramblers !! Anybody getting any snow where they live yet ? If so I want to come and visit !!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-11 08:01 AM

hi elizabeth!! glad to hear of your switch to OS6. It is quite simple to change out os's, as you can now see I'm sure you will enjoy some of the new features os6 offers.

LOL @your theme comment. when i first upgraded to OS6 it was 930 at night and used the default os6 theme for the night. and in the morning, i worked away at getting all my themes for os6

good morning to all the ramblers!! have a good day!
    07-25-11 09:32 AM
    Good morning Ramblers !! Anybody getting any snow where they live yet ? If so I want to come and visit !!

i WISH for snow right now lol! isnt it funny tho, we complain in the winter is too damn cold and want warm weather, and then when summer hits with the sweltering temps, we cry for snow!!! lmao
    07-25-11 09:33 AM
    Hamster: Trying to steal my clientele?
    LMFAO!!!!!
    Too much girl!

Good work Elizabeth! We know you are capable of anything!!! Congrats!
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    No girl, I wouldn't dare do that to the queen
    07-25-11 10:18 AM
    hey everyone

ok, call me crazy (like that would be a new one, lol) BUT as some of you know, i've been using alot of versions of the OS6 default theme. in fact, i just purchased "rosa seis" by samgbx and i LOVE it!!
    BUT the whole point of my post is this: i have come to realize that when ever i use any of the default OS6 themes that i have (bb clear, transitions by barbie, rosa seis, the original default one etc.) and i reboot between changing themes, i've noticed that once the OS6 theme reboots, i am able to access my media card to change wps WITHOUT any lag!! NOW if i was to use a custom theme, like Bijoux in example, upon reboot i'm not able to access my media card to change wp's for approx 15-20mins because of the laaaaaaag and what not---- Jaydee, you know what i mean here.

So, i just wanted to share that with everyone, not that you girls are gonna start rockin the "fugly os6 default theme" as you put it LOL (im jk btw!!) I honestly didn't like it in the beginning, BUT i've really grown to enjoy using it, and with the correct wp's, i think it looks really nicen (annnnnnnnd my bb seems to run a little smoother while using it as well)

ok, i've rambled enough ttyl!
    07-25-11 04:52 PM
    It's a good thing you like the default theme look, Pink because when you switch to iPhone, you wont have any choices there either cept wallpaper.

I will NOT be going back to that...by the time I'm ready for a 9930, there will be themes....I have a long time till my contract is up.

Interesting point about the media card...I have pruned my collection down but still have too much on it.
    07-25-11 05:13 PM
    well, jaydee, it all depends on what I want to do with the iPhone. IF I decide to jailbreak it, I can load custom themes & icons thru cydia-- now w/out jb'ing, I'll just be able to swap out wps, which I'm ok with honestly so idk if I would jb at all
    As for what I posted above about with the media card differences in indexing aftr reboot whether I use the default os6 styled themes or custom ones--idk why there's a vast difference(on my bb at least)-but like I said on my device after setting an os6 theme & rebooting I can pretty much access my media card w/in 5 mins-whereas on a custom theme i HAVE to wait at least the 15-20mins - and I don't have much on my card either- 1350 wps, 425 batexs & 110 bw sets.

Btw, when I just opened Cb, there's a write up by Bla1ze about bb possibly announcing bb's w/os7 in case anyone is interested in that.

07-25-11 07:14 PM
    Pink,
    I am really interested in lowering the time it takes for my card to index. I might just switch to Paul's favorite theme and give it a go and see if it does so quickly, just for the halibut.

Very weird that an OS5 style theme takes as long as OS5 did! HAHAHAHA
    Good find!
    07-25-11 07:40 PM
    yea, he77, give it a shot-what have ya got to lose? No one will see your screen unless of course you'd like to take a ss and share it with us LOL!

I'd be interested to hear if it improves the time of accessing your media card on your bb, so if you do try it, either shoot me an email or post here with how it worked out for you if you wouldn't mind

as we all know from experience here, every ones devices behaves differently even if it runs the same app or theme......

07-25-11 08:11 PM
    Morning Ramblers!
    On the main page of cb somewhere is a link to. Vzw vid of the new 9930!!!! I'm convinced that if they get some themes rocking on that thing by Feb 12 that will be my new phone. Looks sweet!

At least I say that now. I love my Bold. And we have this love-hate relationship going too. Its a finely tuned machine right now. Lol. But that 9930 looks wicked cool!!!!

Working on another review today. Gonna knock it off this am and then, who knows? Have a great day Ramblers!

07-26-11 07:44 AM
    2704cc39 no to pervs..
    07-26-11 09:46 AM
    2704cc39 no to pervs..
    you're in the wrong thread honey.
    Find pin sharing.
    Post there. This is the Essex post-release Ramblings thread!
    Not share your pin thread!

Oh and Welcome to Crackberry!
    Go to the main page and read each section to find out where you should be posting. It will get you better results.
    07-26-11 11:40 AM
    Morning Ramblers!
    On the main page of cb somewhere is a link to. Vzw vid of the new 9930!!!! I'm convinced that if they get some themes rocking on that thing by Feb 12 that will be my new phone. Looks sweet!

At least I say that now. I love my Bold. And we have this love-hate relationship going too. Its a finely tuned machine right now. Lol. But that 9930 looks wicked cool!!!!

Working on another review today. Gonna knock it off this am and then, who knows? Have a great day Ramblers!

Afternoon Jaydee,

Yeah....me too!! From what I've seen....I'm wanting that baby. But....like you.....I'm not eligible for a new phone til Feb 2012 also. Ummmm.....will I wait til then.......who knows!
    07-26-11 04:27 PM
23,186 ... 638639640641642 ...