Thanks Underway and Midd!
    Hamster and I talk all day everyday on BBM so we are at wit's end now being reduced to SMS.

I spent another 2 hours with Tier II tech support at BlackBerry this afternoon. After all the things I have tried and all the diagnostics they tried (including sending bbms and pin messages to Hamster and the tech and to me and back again and timestamps and checking their servers to see the logs etc) they have concluded that it is NOT A DEVICE ISSUE.

They believe it is a BB network issue. So BB and BBM are at fault and not VZW or ATT.

Their Tier 3 or Network Analyst is going to be hot on my case and with 24-48 hours I am going to hear from him. Let's hope he has a solution. I am going to hold off doing the full security wipe and reload one painful app and theme at a time since I would rather remove my liver with a shrimp fork than do that.

I feel like I have been dragged through a knothole since I have spent 4 hours in the past two days on the phone with these techs. All very nice people, but I am kinda tired of repeating the same story again and again to them. If it solves my issue tho, it's worth it. Especially since I don't have to reload everything again...YET!!!

Midd, I was beta testing the new BBM and hated the lag and typing errors etc so I deleted it. I would go backward rather than a leak at this point I think.
    I'm glad they are taking your case seriously and working hard to resolve it. I most certainly hope you don't have to remove your liver with a shrimp fork. But if you do, make sure you take a video.
    06-13-11 03:08 PM
    Hi guys!

This bbm thing with Jaydee has me in a fit as well We do talk everyday and this just sux!

I hope RIM can figure it out.

Not much going on..BB running fine...still have mem leaks, but eh I've learned to live with it.

Loving your new theme, Midd
    06-13-11 03:57 PM
    Hey everyboddddddddeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Hamster and I are back together on BBM!
    In fact, this morning, my other contact and I are finally back on too!! So whatever was wrong fixed itself or BlackBerry really DID work on the network issue.

I'm so happy. I can't tell you how upset I was yesterday when faced with the prospect of security wiping my phone and starting all over!
    Well, all that is passed now...for a good long while I hope!!!
    06-14-11 06:11 AM
    Hey everyboddddddddeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Hamster and I are back together on BBM!
    In fact, this morning, my other contact and I are finally back on too!! So whatever was wrong fixed itself or BlackBerry really DID work on the network issue.

I'm so happy. I can't tell you how upset I was yesterday when faced with the prospect of security wiping my phone and starting all over!
    Well, all that is passed now...for a good long while I hope!!!
    :I'm happy too!!!!! I have the Queen back, so all is well
    However, now I've got a contact that I can't see msg from This is all very weird. I'm hoping this will also resolve itself...ugh. I sure hope Blackberry fixes whatever this "bug" is....

Morning, Ramblers!
    06-14-11 06:56 AM
    So you have the same thing I did!
    It will clear up right away because if I was able to see my other contact, (and that was from last Wednesday) then it should be getting better.

Hey, since I thought I would have to reinstall all my themes and apps, I started to cut out some of the clutter. I dumped a few apps and as for my themes; I did something neat.

I took my phone and backed up the themes using BBSAK which creates cod files. Then I used BB Hybrid Tools Create-a-Jad and made an OTA essentially for each theme I backed up. So on my card on my phone, I have a folder for each theme with a small access file, the cod and the jad I made using the app. Now, whenever I want to install a theme, I can use my phone, my card and download the theme (although it does not need to go to the internet) and install the theme OTA. That means, no rebooting after each install like BBSAK does, no plugging into my PC, no going to the internet and loggin on to Mobihand or CB to download the theme.

Pretty neat huh? I of course, just discovered this in my geekdom this weekend. Having too much time on my hands. How many theme s are on my card like this? Right now about 170.
    06-14-11 07:07 AM
    So Hamster and I are back, but I lost my other friend again!

Damn RIM! And Hamster lost BW and she can't get it going.
    What's going on with the network????
    06-14-11 04:46 PM
    So Hamster and I are back, but I lost my other friend again!

Damn RIM! And Hamster lost BW and she can't get it going.
    What's going on with the network????
    I still don't have my contact back either
    But, I did get BW going again...I had to delete and reinstall it. It was very weird..I went to change a set and poof...it just stopped working...3 batt pulls and only red umbrella showing, I couldn't even open the app. Weird things happening around here......
    06-14-11 05:40 PM
    Maybe the bad juju is gone.
    I got my contact back.
    And Hamster's got her BW back...and her contact.

Yay!!!
    06-14-11 06:30 PM
    ... Scene cuts to painted guy shaking chicken bones...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-11 06:39 PM

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    rotflmfao!!!!!! :d
    06-14-11 07:39 PM
    rotflmfao!!!!!! :d
    double lmao!!! wheeeee....the crazy life of the ramblers..
    06-14-11 07:50 PM

And this is the results.

06-14-11 08:42 PM
    And this is the results.

lol!!! lmao....for real!!!!!
    06-14-11 08:46 PM
    And this is the results.

Looks like somebody has WAY too much time to play...

06-14-11 09:27 PM
    And this is the results.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That's it!!!! Exactly!
    06-15-11 04:51 AM
    Hey ramblers i hear congrats are in order for one of our very own. Middbrew has just released his first premium theme. So congrats Midd and i will be doing a review tonight i am sure. Here's to hoping it is the start of something big. I expect great things. You wont disappoint!

Last edited by jaydee5799; 06-16-11 at 04:38 PM.
    06-16-11 08:48 AM
    CONGRATS Midd!!! great news! Slice looks like a really nice theme!
    06-16-11 09:12 AM
    Congrats Midd!! Awesome job on the theme!
    06-16-11 10:12 AM
    Hey ramblers i hear congrats are in orderfor one of our very own. Middbrew has just released his first premium theme. So conbrats midd and i will be doing areview to ighti am sure. Heres to hoping it is the start of something big. I expect great things. You wont disappoint!

CONGRATS Midd!!! great news! Slice looks like a really nice theme!
    Thanks Jaydee and P1nk!

I have coupons for all the ramblers that want a copy. Just PM me.
    06-16-11 10:13 AM
    Very sharp, Midd. I'm clearing space for it.
    06-16-11 11:18 AM
    Very sharp, Midd. I'm clearing space for it.
    Thanks 99. I sent you a PM with a coupon code.
    underway99 likes this.
    06-16-11 11:30 AM
    awesome theme Midd, congrats again on going preemo well deserved!
    06-16-11 11:57 AM
    I just loaded Slice. This is smooth! Nice work!
    Last edited by Underway99; 06-16-11 at 03:51 PM.
    06-16-11 03:14 PM
    Midd, I have to say, my bb really likes your theme! Since I've set it this morn, I've only lost 4.5mb! that's pretty damn good as far as my bb goes. I'm really enjoying it as well

As 99 said, "it runs smooth"

06-16-11 04:35 PM
    Congrats Midd!! Awesome job on the theme!
    awesome theme Midd, congrats again on going preemo well deserved!
    I just loaded Slice. This is smooth! Nice work!
    Thanks guys! I'm glad you all like it. I have to thank Hamster and Jaydee for beta testing it for me. It really help a lot!
    06-16-11 09:40 PM
23,186 ... 615616617618619 ...