Ok, Hamster. I'm glad it worked out for you & its not a theme issue. My theme 'Slate' is like that. I have to change the font color on the menu because the highlight bar is black...otherwise i can't see diddly-squat LOL[/B]
    P1nk, it didn't work. idk what is up with it I'm going to have to ask the developer...Thanks anyway
    04-07-11 10:32 AM
    P1nk, it didn't work. idk what is up with it I'm going to have to ask the developer...Thanks anyway
    awww ****e! I'm sorry....I hope you get that fig'd out asap then! IDK if you want to, but maybe Andyahs might know if you PM him. it could be a bug that the developer is unaware of also, so you posting about it should drawn their attention to check it out

i hope you get it worked out
    04-07-11 10:37 AM
    Hamster, I saw the issue your having with the SFX theme and the QL bar. open QL,click menu,QL options, then change the 'menu item color'

I had the same issue with Slate, my ql font was black and the bar was black, so i made the writing white and now i can see my items as i scroll
    Ok P1nk you've made my day!...While looking through the last few entries in this thread trying to get grasp on Blackberry Protect and evidently trying to do way too many things at once I stopped at your thread and misread the name of the SFX theme...I am hysterically laughing at my desk...
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-07-11 10:41 AM
    Can someone please tell me why the Blackberry Browser is so slow, and why Blackberries are so expensive?
    04-07-11 10:42 AM
    Ok P1nk you've made my day!...While looking through the last few entries in this thread trying to get grasp on Blackberry Protect and evidently trying to do way too many things at once I stopped at your thread and misread the name of the SFX theme...I am hysterically laughing at my desk...
    Elizabeth!!! i don't wanna know what you thought you read, but i have a pretty good ideaLMAO!

well then, i'm glad to give you a good laugh today! I'm sure all your co-workers will be wondering what your cracking up about!
    04-07-11 10:54 AM
    Can someone please tell me why the Blackberry Browser is so slow, and why Blackberries are so expensive?
    uuuh-oh. I fore-see that "D" word coming on again......
    04-07-11 11:01 AM
    uuuh-oh. I fore-see that "D" word coming on again......
    D word? Mod warning doesn't start with D...........lol
    04-07-11 11:03 AM
    D word? Mod warning doesn't start with D...........lol
    lol, no it doesn't. but the word i was referring to has to do with a certain "phone/device" that begins with "D". and I'm not saying it and gettin thrown in the moat or dungeon by the Queen
    04-07-11 11:10 AM
    Nah, I was norli'ing this thread!

for a good laugh:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/why-...ensive-602547/

I had quite few posts deleted can you imagine why????
    04-07-11 11:12 AM
    Nah, I was norli'ing this thread!

for a good laugh:

I had quite few posts deleted can you imagine why????
    uuh-huh! thats the Paul we know!
    04-07-11 11:20 AM
    Why doesn't RIM have a column view on OS 4.6?
    I don't want any new-fangled OS like the dreaded OS6. I wanna stay in the dark ages...
    04-07-11 11:21 AM
    Why doesn't RIM have a column view on OS 4.6?
    I don't want any new-fangled OS like the dreaded OS6. I wanna stay in the dark ages...
    Why does Blackberry sell devices with bezels that scratch?
    04-07-11 11:25 AM
    uuh-huh! thats the Paul we know!

lol......

Last time I checked my son's 6th grade math book, 199 was less than 249.
    04-07-11 11:27 AM
    If I can ask a question here about the "Blackberry Protect"...Is it to be used in conjunction with Desktop Manager for backups or instead of? I realize that there are different features with Protect but what about the backups?
    04-07-11 11:30 AM
    If I can ask a question here about the "Blackberry Protect"...Is it to be used in conjunction with Desktop Manager for backups or instead of? I realize that there are different features with Protect but what about the backups?
    My understanding is the backups are a "remote" version of what DM does. That way you can restore your data to a new device without cabling up. That said, I have not tried any of this for myself, and I would still recommend a backup on your PC.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 04-07-11 at 11:39 AM.
    Elizabeth2 likes this.
    04-07-11 11:32 AM
    Everyone is allowed one serious question here, now you've used yours up. Back to the nonsense posts:

Why the Blackberry cross the road?
    04-07-11 11:45 AM
    Everyone is allowed one serious question here, now you've used yours up. Back to the nonsense posts:

Why the Blackberry cross the road?
    To actualize its potential of course!
    04-07-11 12:03 PM

Why o why do blackberries suck so bad? I had to save my allowance forever to get one. And verizon is charging my parents so much for unlimited data to. If their so expensive then why o why do they come with slanted trackpads that still work perfectly. Oh woe is me, why do I have to purchase such a horrible device with such a slow browser and they even forced me to upgrade over the air to the horrible os-6. Why o why does the OTA process not work perfectly? Why o why am I so dumb I can't install 6 the correct way? Why o why does my BB look all dinged up when I always carry it safe and snug in my low slung baggy jeans pocket with my lunch money. Why o why does RIM just not "get it"? Why can't my BB be just like android with thousands of apps and fart apps I can amaze my friends with. Why can't I have an icrapphone? Hmmmmmmm.....Maybe BB's just not for me, maybe I made a mistake in my immaturity in not getting an android like all my high school buddies. Those fart apps are really funny in class. Maybe if I'm really good and get a good report card my mommie will raise my allowance and I to can get an android. Oh, gosh, I'd be so happy. I'll never again have to use this terrible BB with the terrible browser and the crap os-6 I had to OTA to. Why o why did I not do any research and make an informed decision before plunking down my allowance money on the horrible BB? Whah waa waa!!!! Mommie!!!!!

Epilog: Yet again an OP has demonstrated their frustration in making a poor decision and attempting to shift blame away from their self. Take responsibility for the decisions we make. If it's a poor decision then fix it. If something is to expensive then do without it. I continue to be amazed by people who blame everything and everybody but themselves for their problems.
    P.S. I'm not picking on anyone OP in particular. This post is due to the frustration of all id!ots who frequent the forum and just complain about the very devices we love to tweak, mod and enjoy using. To them I say "STFU and ride on."
    04-07-11 12:47 PM
    Jim, is the Duke of Snark!
    04-07-11 12:58 PM
    Pink, where can I find the documentation on Trail by Raypho. There is nothing on Mobihand and I need the shortcuts and keystrokes.

Can you help?
    04-07-11 01:19 PM
    Pink, where can I find the documentation on Trail by Raypho. There is nothing on Mobihand and I need the shortcuts and keystrokes.

Can you help?
    Jaydee, not P1nk, but I have it set up right now.

I don't think there are any shortcuts, I've tried them all.
    The widgets on the bottom left control what shows on the homescreen and what don't.
    The BB shortcuts are there, but that's all I could find.
    Oh and the manage connections hotkey is the first number, and the weather slot is a hotkey.

Hope that helps
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-07-11 01:24 PM

Can you help?
    let me pull out my index cards!LOL!

Ok, the 1st icon is the hot spot on the homescreen. Now, down on the bottom left you'll see 3 mini widgets. The 1st one brings up the 8 icons, 2nd which looks like a "T" in a box shows the today calendar. 3rd is to show the 1st icon slot up top (Bw or battex) The O with a line thru it hides all-so then clicking the 3rd icon again will put your weather slot back on.

Ok? So I hope this helps you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-07-11 01:28 PM
    Jim, is the Duke of Snark!
    Wow, such high praise coming from the king. I'm not worthy!

04-07-11 01:57 PM
    Wow, such high praise coming from the king. I'm not worthy!

I couldn't have written that better if I tried. Though my personal forum writing style is far more blunt, like when I called that OP a toothless third world rodent.
    04-07-11 02:02 PM
    Jim, i can't believe that thread is stil going! I stay out of it, because like you, i'd tell them to "STFU" and i'd get banned

people are unbelievable, they just want something to b!tch about.
    04-07-11 02:02 PM
23,186 ... 545546547548549 ...