Hi hamsterwheel, sorry about the delay in responding; just got here. If I buy a Nook and hack it, I plan to follow the instructions of a young man named Alex Kuklinski. He is a freshman at a nearby university and has posted a 14 minute video on youtube. He goes by "huskermania" on youtube. I am no hack genius, so I plan to follow his step by step instructions.

I would check it out hamster. I think the video is entitled "How to root a Nook Color" (pc version).
    Thanks Runkle, I will check it out for sure. I'm no hack either, lol. I'll have a look and see how complicated or simple it is!

LMAO!!! the men in here need to get in touch with their femine sides!
    Lol!
    04-02-11 04:59 PM
    arrrrgh...my former Iowa Hawkeye's football coach painted the visitors locker room pink. He wanted them to get in touch with their female side before the kick off. I'll stick with my male side.
    04-02-11 05:00 PM
    arrrrgh...my former Iowa Hawkeye's football coach painted the visitors locker room pink. He wanted them to get in touch with their female side before the kick off. I'll stick with my male side.
    LMFAO!!!

I would think a football locker room would need to be aggressive colors to have the men get raw before a game! ya know, to get the adrenaline goin!
    04-02-11 05:03 PM
    Hayden Fry was a great coach. I loved it when I heard he was doing that. Man, did the other teams complain.
    04-02-11 05:06 PM
    LMFAO!!!

I would think a football locker room would need to be aggressive colors to have the men get raw before a game! ya know, to get the adrenaline goin!
    That's why he painted the visitors locker room pink.
    04-02-11 05:07 PM
    That's why he painted the visitors locker room pink.
    ooooooh! i missed reading "visitors"! LOL
    04-02-11 05:09 PM
    Well, I'm ready for another leak. For my bold that is. I thought maybe some ingenious hybrid builder would take those new 6.1 files that leaked out the other day and whip up something nice and slick by now.
    Fwiw Pink, OM6 does def bog down some depending on the length of our posts. Don't quote and keep em reasonable in length. I guess will work the best. It still blows the doors off of the oem and bolt for forum use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-11 05:27 PM
    Well, I'm ready for another leak. For my bold that is. I thought maybe some ingenious hybrid builder would take those new 6.1 files that leaked out the other day and whip up something nice and slick by now.
    Fwiw Pink, OM6 does def bog down some depending on the length of our posts. Don't quote and keep em reasonable in length. I guess will work the best. It still blows the doors off of the oem and bolt for forum use.

oh, agreed Jim. Bolt and oem are stuck holding their **** in their hand and OM has finished the quarter mile already! lmao!

As for 6.1, I'm actually suprised I haven't seen any mad science going on with it either!
    04-02-11 05:33 PM

King will have one out by Monday for beta testing and if all goes well it should hit the forums a day or so after that.
    04-02-11 05:36 PM
    Thanks for that tidbit middbrew. While the straight 524 is working very well for me save for a couple niggles, I'm always up for something new and diff.

04-02-11 06:20 PM
    Dang, I hate being honest. Midbrew, I did not play for the Hawks but grew up in Iowa and was/am a huge fan. "My" was a reference to Iowa. Hayden was the best.
    04-02-11 07:59 PM
    Dang, I hate being honest. Midbrew, I did not play for the Hawks but grew up in Iowa and was/am a huge fan. "My" was a reference to Iowa. Hayden was the best.
    I grew up in Iowa as well. I lived in Nebraska for about 7 years. Are you stalking me?
    04-02-11 08:29 PM
    Now that is weird middbrew. Northwest Iowa for me back in the day. As for the whole stalking thing; I gave it up for Lent.
    04-02-11 10:10 PM
    North central Iowa for me. Glad to hear I'm safe at least until Easter. lol
    04-03-11 09:09 AM
    oh thanks for the link! Idk why it woudnt come up for me-i tried the search with "you & me" and "you and me" but nothing came up. I'll check it out later Ty again!

04-03-11 11:42 AM
    Didn't get the one you posted about Jaydee, but I did get scythe

Look at those pretty tulips!!!
    04-03-11 04:53 PM

Scythe by Raypho
    BW Springer
    To all the guys!!!!
    04-03-11 04:55 PM
    very nice shot Jaydee!

04-03-11 04:57 PM
    Do any of you know what these flowers are?

I like the lillies, P1nk
    04-03-11 04:59 PM
    ty hamster! I can share the lillies if you'd like

And idk what flowers those are! But they are pretty!

Here's another flowery ss showing off Scythe by Raypho

04-03-11 05:07 PM
    Enough already, I give up!!
    You girls have a serious addiction!!

04-03-11 05:40 PM
    Enough already, I give up!!
    You girls have a serious addiction!!

Addiction? Obsession? It is out of control!

I think they need to start a thread where people can post screenshots so we don't have to see them all in here.
    04-03-11 07:14 PM
    There already is that thread. Perhaps a special thread for foo foo theme screenies.

04-03-11 07:16 PM
    They are already posting in BOTH threads!
    This screenie thing is way out of control.
    Enough with the foo foo screenies!!

04-03-11 07:26 PM
    OMG guys! You are all sooo predictable!
    Chill!!
    We girlz were just playing wit ya! We wondered if we could really make you guys go crazy and I guess we didl We all got the same theme today and thought we'd have some fun. We were organized in our attack.

Relax! We're done!
    04-03-11 07:40 PM
23,186 ... 539540541542543 ...