I called Verizon and they have had no clue about the Tour 2. They said they should already have a notice. Since I am with Sprint I called them and they have no clue about the Tour 2/Essex 9650. I don't they are going to release this on Feb 3 if Verizon and Sprint have no information about the phones. They both said they should have the information on there site if they were going to be released soon. I am really wanting to upgrade to a Blackberry but I am looking at Sprint's Blackberry's all they have is the Tour. That is the only phone that looks good and durable. I would be getting the Tour 2 if they would release it. I don't like the phone I have. I have a flip phone which is not a good texting phone at all. COME ON RIM RELEASE!!!!!!!!!! Waiting............
    01-26-10 03:56 PM
    If you had read the earlier posts in this thread, you would know that the reps don't really know about new phones much in advance of release, and their job is to get you to buy what they have now anyway.
    01-26-10 04:10 PM
    im a newbie to this forum but instead of all these ppl calling verizon or sprint y not give RIM a call?
    01-26-10 04:23 PM
    im a newbie to this forum but instead of all these ppl calling verizon or sprint y not give RIM a call?
    They won't tell us.
    01-26-10 05:05 PM
    If you had read the earlier posts in this thread, you would know that the reps don't really know about new phones much in advance of release, and their job is to get you to buy what they have now anyway.
    Yeah. I did but I just wanted to update to this forum.
    01-26-10 05:06 PM
    I called Verizon and they have had no clue about the Tour 2. They said they should already have a notice. Since I am with Sprint I called them and they have no clue about the Tour 2/Essex 9650. I don't they are going to release this on Feb 3 if Verizon and Sprint have no information about the phones. They both said they should have the information on there site if they were going to be released soon. I am really wanting to upgrade to a Blackberry but I am looking at Sprint's Blackberry's all they have is the Tour. That is the only phone that looks good and durable. I would be getting the Tour 2 if they would release it. I don't like the phone I have. I have a flip phone which is not a good texting phone at all. COME ON RIM RELEASE!!!!!!!!!! Waiting............
    01-26-10 06:26 PM
    Will RIM be giving these devices away for free to existing 9630 owners? They better.
    01-26-10 06:37 PM
    I don't think its that big of a deal. The original Tour hasn't even been out a year. Its a great BB. I am waiting to see what happens with Apple and Verizon.
    01-26-10 06:39 PM
    You know I really dont see the big deal with this thread. It's just the Tour2. The changes aren't really significant enough for there to be 73 pages of stuff. It has wi-fi. more memory.. thats it
    01-26-10 06:41 PM
    You know I really dont see the big deal with this thread. It's just the Tour2. The changes aren't really significant enough for there to be 73 pages of stuff. It has wi-fi. more memory.. thats it
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder my friend, one mans trash is another mans gold and your post did nothing but help to extend the thread even more.
    01-26-10 06:53 PM
    i just cant wait for it to come out cause im hoping once it does the price of the bold will drop at telus. anyone think this isnt going to happen?
    01-26-10 07:03 PM
    im a newbie to this forum but instead of all these ppl calling verizon or sprint y not give rim a call?
    good luck with that
    01-26-10 07:06 PM
    RIM doesn't really have a say when a phone company releases their phones
    01-26-10 07:36 PM
    listen to this man. he knows what he's talking about.
    01-26-10 09:31 PM
    Gotta cut payroll to let the Tour 2 come in:
    @RodrigoBNO: Verizon to cut 13,000 jobs Verizon to cut 13,000 jobs, posts fourth-quarter loss - Jan. 26, 2010

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 06:01 AM
    Gotta cut payroll to let the Tour 2 come in:
    @RodrigoBNO: Verizon to cut 13,000 jobs Verizon to cut 13,000 jobs, posts fourth-quarter loss - Jan. 26, 2010

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Oh but I thought the econmy was turning around? **Kidding**
    01-27-10 07:04 AM
    I'm a fan of Blackberry on Facebook and RIM posted today on FB that the Blackberry 9650 is coming soon, check back soon for more information. It's on Facebook, just become a fan of Blackberry and you'll see that posting!!!
    No you won't see it, it has been deleted. Not sure why, but it's not up anymore. Im an trying to be patient, but it's getting so hard to wait for this thing. I've been thinking about it like everyday since somewhere around Aug. I'm still hoping for Feb 3rd, which that date make sense with RIM's posting today.
    01-27-10 09:26 AM
    No you won't see it, it has been deleted. Not sure why, but it's not up anymore. Im an trying to be patient, but it's getting so hard to wait for this thing. I've been thinking about it like everyday since somewhere around Aug. I'm still hoping for Feb 3rd, which that date make sense with RIM's posting today.
    haha i've been talking about it so much that everytime i get near a computer to look at crackberry my girlfriend officially ignores anything i have to say regardless of what i'm actually talking about
    01-27-10 09:44 AM
    I just saw that, I went back on FB to read what people were saying about RIM's posting and it has been deleted, WTF!! Why did they post that this morning on FB and then delete it? Hmmmmm......what's up with that?
    The only reason I can think of, is either someone hacked into their acct and did posted it, or someone in RIM messed up, and jumped the gun on when it will be release. Or this just came to me, it was to keep people interested in it. I guess time will tell.
    01-27-10 10:10 AM
    haha i've been talking about it so much that everytime i get near a computer to look at crackberry my girlfriend officially ignores anything i have to say regardless of what i'm actually talking about
    My wife is the same way. She hates it, I am either on the computer (usually on Crackberry), or I have my phone in my hand (either texting someone, or on Crackberry). Everyday I hear a complaint that I am on my phone too much. My question is...Why does she care if I'm on my phone (not talking on it) while she is on TV?
    01-27-10 10:13 AM
    I just saw that, I went back on FB to read what people were saying about RIM's posting and it has been deleted, WTF!! Why did they post that this morning on FB and then delete it? Hmmmmm......what's up with that?
    RIM probably posted it and VZW's attorneys forgot about tormenting AT&T's attorneys for a minute and called up RIM and were like "how about not divulging information about our release dates before we do, thanks" and bub bye FB post.
    01-27-10 11:41 AM
    My wife is the same way. She hates it, I am either on the computer (usually on Crackberry), or I have my phone in my hand (either texting someone, or on Crackberry). Everyday I hear a complaint that I am on my phone too much. My question is...Why does she care if I'm on my phone (not talking on it) while she is on TV?
    Becuase we like to have your undivided attention

As for us we can multitask
    01-27-10 12:10 PM
    becuase we like to have your undivided attention

as for us we can multitask :d

lol :d
    01-27-10 12:17 PM
    Becuase we like to have your undivided attention

As for us we can multitask
    Uppercut!
    01-27-10 12:19 PM
    So next Wednesday looking unlikely at this point?
    01-27-10 04:59 PM
23,186 ... 4243444546 ...