Btw, what is your avatar sup'd to be? Lol. It looks like an otter with a sky diving mask on. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Why that's a ferret in a human skin mask carrying a chainsaw, of course.
    02-07-11 05:25 PM
    Doc, I need some help. 431 runs perfect for me but theres a new one out that might be better. Its new and shiny and unofficial, just like 431 was back a few days ago. I would have to reregister all my apps and it would kill my meterberry battery hogging test. I shouldnt load it up, but it just might be better.
    If anyone needs me, I'll be the one in the corner rocking and muttering.
    There are likely a lot of muttering Ramblers right now...

02-07-11 05:30 PM
    Are you trying to tell me my new title is going to my head? LOL
    I'll behave from now on...maybe!

But remember: women who behave rarely make history!
    And YES Pink! I did NOT want to leave OS5 and my themes....no way, no how!!!

But I listened to Dr Prince and the guys and they talked me into it, saying I could always go back. Well, I never did go back...
    i take it that your dropping a hint there to me!

i'm actually curious as to what the new leak out today has to offer, like is there any browser improvements.

Doc, I need some help. 431 runs perfect for me but theres a new one out that might be better. Its new and shiny and unofficial, just like 431 was back a few days ago. I would have to reregister all my apps and it would kill my meterberry battery hogging test. I shouldnt load it up, but it just might be better.
    If anyone needs me, I'll be the one in the corner rocking and muttering.

LMAO!!! this is just too funny.....going thru withdrawls much?
    Why that's a ferret in a human skin mask carrying a chainsaw, of course.
    ahhhhh ha! silly me! i should've know that!
    02-07-11 05:33 PM
    I would like to know what the improvements are as well. I think I will be installing it tomorrow after I read a little in the forums.

Skyboxer, jump right in!
    Dr Prince will be there to say "I TOLD you so...."
    02-07-11 05:44 PM
    I would like to know what the improvements are as well. I think I will be installing it tomorrow after I read a little in the forums.

Skyboxer, jump right in!
    Dr Prince will be there to say "I TOLD you so...."
    I went into the thread before and obviously because it was just released, there were literally about 6 or 7 posts. So I will be looking to read it tomorrow as well and by then hopefully more people will have posted.

02-07-11 05:56 PM
    Skyboxer, Go for it!! Let us know what you think.

Pink, I'm sure the .466 browser is the same as what we have now. It's not a glitch it's just the way it is.

02-07-11 06:01 PM
    well im loading the new leak up on my bold as we speak. I was gonna wait since verizons official has been running very smoothly, but there is a HUGE jump in platform versions in this leak so it seems like rim changed a lot around and there is the potential to be some drastic changes. I will let you know how its running when i get her loaded.
    02-07-11 06:01 PM
    thank you rr! Looking forward to hear your take on it

02-07-11 06:03 PM
    I went into the thread before and obviously because it was just released, there were literally about 6 or 7 posts. So I will be looking to read it tomorrow as well and by then hopefully more people will have posted.

Like you're gonna load up .466!!! LMAO

02-07-11 06:07 PM
    Skyboxer, Go for it!! Let us know what you think.

Pink, I'm sure the .466 browser is the same as what we have now. It's not a glitch it's just the way it is.

Sky's gonna go for it too! cool! Can't wait to hear from you as well!
    If there is no changes to the browser, it will deter me from Os6 again.

02-07-11 06:10 PM

ya know, whether I decide to or not, I still like to know what's going on with the new Os's & leaks etc! LOL

02-07-11 06:13 PM

Was there a 466 for OS5? Go for it, P1nk!
    02-07-11 06:13 PM
    Was there a 466 for OS5? Go for it, P1nk!
    ohhhh you guys are cruel, relentless! lmao!

02-07-11 06:16 PM
    Thanks to RR for the heads up re the new leak. I've got 466 up and onboard my bold. Nothing to report to much as yet. If it were earth shattering it'd jump right out at ya, right? I do see a 319 mb on my free mem, which is up from the 298 I had on the hybrid. My themes I made did not save, but the one that I had purchased did. I'll make a new one later. I already had the itch for that.
    News flash tho. Either the boss shrinker worked on shrinking out the start up vid this time or they don't include it anymore. I'm going to poke around and see what else is diff. FWIW the bbhybridtools shrinker failed on some weird error when I tried to run it. The 2.2version. Thats why I let the "BOSS" take over and it seems to be good. Must be to have 319free.
    02-07-11 06:18 PM
    New platform? I didn't even look at that. *sigh*, I'll have it up and running by morning..
    02-07-11 06:18 PM
    well for me so far its not going to smoothly im using app loader and so far ive been waiting for a half hour for it to connect to my device and its still trying. Dont know whats wrong ive done the exact same thing as before, will keep you all updated.
    02-07-11 06:25 PM
    well for me so far its not going to smoothly im using app loader and so far ive been waiting for a half hour for it to connect to my device and its still trying. Dont know whats wrong ive done the exact same thing as before, will keep you all updated.
    My install w/apploader went fine, but I thought something was amiss as it seemed to install quicker especially at the end.

EDIT: Just got an email Q/L is updated to 3.7 Gotta check that out!
    WoW! Two gifts in one day!
    Last edited by cbreze; 02-07-11 at 06:41 PM.
    02-07-11 06:33 PM
    ohhhh you guys are cruel, relentless! lmao!

It's a rough room tonight!

02-07-11 06:42 PM
    It's a rough room tonight!

yea tell me about it! LOL

Jim, anything diff with the browser on 466?

02-07-11 06:58 PM
    well i dont know what was going wrong but i restarted my computer reinstalled the os to my comp, restarted my blackberry and it finally connected to my device. Dont know why it wasnt connecting, but its updating now.
    02-07-11 07:10 PM
    Glad you're up and running RR.
    Jim, I KNEW you'd have it on right away!!!
    I might do mine tomorrow night. I will do backups and saves during the day and load after work. When I can get to a gun and tonic!!!

QL new version has added support for uni search, weatherpeek, password fast fill a couple of neat things!
    02-07-11 07:21 PM
    EDIT: Just got an email Q/L is updated to 3.7 Gotta check that out!
    WoW! Two gifts in one day!
    Glad you're up and running RR.
    Jim, I KNEW you'd have it on right away!!!
    I might do mine tomorrow night. I will do backups and saves during the day and load after work. When I can get to a gun and tonic!!!

QL new version has added support for uni search, weatherpeek, password fast fill a couple of neat things!
    yep, rr glad to see your good to go!
    I didn't rec an email for QL, but I just updated as well.thanks for the heads up Jim
    On another note, my son & I got VzW pushed "wireless updates" icons to our phones oh goody! I took that isht and shoved it in the VzW app folder for all the junk!
    Does anyone know if I delete it, will it come back? It'll just annoy me being on our bb's. Or IF I'd even be able to delete it?

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-07-11 at 08:17 PM.
    02-07-11 08:12 PM
    On another note, my son & I got VzW pushed "wireless updates" icons to our phones oh goody! I took that isht and shoved it in the VzW app folder for all the junk!
    Does anyone know if I delete the serv book for it will it come back? It'll just annoy me being on our bb's.

It will all come back so just put them in a folder and then hide the folder!
    02-07-11 08:17 PM
    It will all come back so just put them in a folder and then hide the folder!
    ty jaydee that's what I did. I have a folder labeled for "VzW Apps" and any crap sb's they push through we just put in there. It really is annoying though! Lol.

02-07-11 08:20 PM
    ty jaydee that's what I did. I have a folder labeled for "VzW Apps" and any crap sb's they push through we just put in there. It really is annoying though! Lol.

I dislike all that crap as well. I do what jaydee -does put in a folder and hide it away.
    Well...QL has an update eh? Might be time to jump in and get it now
    One step at a time.
    Does the paid BerryWeather ever go on sale?
    And then OS 6, right o' Queen??
    02-07-11 08:39 PM
23,186 ... 414415416417418 ...