"Kinda a game now"? What game are YOU watching?

I'm down just 0.8MB for the entire day, and I lost just 0.7MB all day yesterday. All that I dumped is the BB Twitter app and the latest BB Facebook app. I didn't see any improvement until the Twitter app went away.
    I did a bat pull early this morning due to my GPS acting squirrily. I've lost .6 in some 17hrs. Had been up for about a week and only lost 2.8.

JayDee may be on to something with the BB6 ready apps, also seems like the Twitter app is a bad actor at least on Underway's device. This leak business can really be strange stuff.
    11-15-10 10:59 PM
    I thought losing our memories was age related. Maybe means our bolds are getting older.
    11-15-10 11:10 PM
    I thought losing our memories was age related. Maybe means our bolds are getting older.
    Brilliant Jim, brilliant. Why didn't we think of that. So simple and logical.
    11-15-10 11:35 PM
    "Kinda a game now"? What game are YOU watching?

I'm down just 0.8MB for the entire day, and I lost just 0.7MB all day yesterday. All that I dumped is the BB Twitter app and the latest BB Facebook app. I didn't see any improvement until the Twitter app went away.
    I'm watching the "falling memory" game...LMAO That's what I meant!
    Loss of 23.8MB overnight. Haven't rebooted since 1pm on Monday...will let it go and see. I am deleting Twitter this am. Hopefully after I reboot from that...it will be the last of my failing and falling memory...

Age-related or not!
    11-16-10 06:12 AM
    I'm watching the "falling memory" game...LMAO That's what I meant!
    Loss of 23.8MB overnight. Haven't rebooted since 1pm on Monday...will let it go and see. I am deleting Twitter this am. Hopefully after I reboot from that...it will be the last of my failing and falling memory...

Age-related or not!
    JayDee, did you uninstall the Twitter app? If so, did it help? I've lost 1.0 since rebooting about 39 or 40 hours ago, I feel that I don't have any problems and that BB6 isn't the problem but rather one of your apps as I have said before. Big question that remains is which one????
    11-16-10 08:56 PM
    JayDee, I DL'd BB6 .357 last night and loaded it up. No issues at all. I didn't shrink since it installs on top of a clean .333 which I had already shrunk (still haven't figure out how to get the hockey sticks out).

As of this morning I have lost 1.9MB of memory, I think it could get better after a bat pull which I'm about to do for general purposes if nothing else. I have not done one since the install completed.

Install was smooth as any OS install I have done. I'll keep you updated on the mem loss, my be worth your while to bounce up to .357 and see if it addresses you leaks.

Have a terrific day!

Edit: By the way, this leak/hybrid is by SCrid2000. Should prbabably give credit where it is due. Found it in the leaked OS forum after seeing someone else running it.
    Last edited by BoDeb; 11-17-10 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Add info.
    11-17-10 07:28 AM
    Bob,
    is it a straight 357 for 9650 or a hybrid?
    Gonna do it this afternoon!!!!
    You guys created a monster!

PS Mr King of the Links...would you find it for me? Pretty please?
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 11-17-10 at 07:39 AM.
    11-17-10 07:35 AM
    Bob,
    is it a straight 357 for 9650 or a hybrid?
    Gonna do it this afternoon!!!!
    You guys created a monster!

It's a hybrid created from 6.0.0.344 - 6.0.0.357 by SCrid2000.

Reboot in progress, I'll let you know how memory behaves later today.

JayDee, You are sooo bad! I told PC in another thread that he should have changed his name to PCLinks.
    11-17-10 07:50 AM
    Ok, here you go:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

http://forums.crackberry.com/f224/6-...9650-a-551213/
    jaydee5799 and underway99 like this.
    11-17-10 08:02 AM
    Thanks Paul! Going to download this right after work!
    Maybe it will solve the memory leak problem I'm having with my Bold.
    11-17-10 08:05 AM
    Thanks Paul! Going to download this right after work!
    Maybe it will solve the memory leak problem I'm having with my Bold.
    Maybe, I'm waiting on the next leak....wth is 351???
    11-17-10 08:06 AM
    No, I heard 357 was gonna be our next leak
    I suppose I could try this now and then load that when it comes down the pike.
    What does BBLeaks have to say? I don't follow them on Twitter. Got any news?
    11-17-10 08:27 AM
    No, I heard 357 was gonna be our next leak
    I suppose I could try this now and then load that when it comes down the pike.
    What does BBLeaks have to say? I don't follow them on Twitter. Got any news?
    Ok 357, I heard 351 but it's been a while. Nothing from BBLeaks, their recent twits have been about Torch holsters and Kik Messenger.
    11-17-10 08:31 AM
    Mornin' all, I see since the site maint last nite we now have thanking scoring.
    O.K.
    Looking forward to the next leak also. 333 is working so well for me I'm not going to try anything until maybe 357. Soon? FWIW: I have rock solid memory and positively believe it's an app issue causing the mem leaks. It's the only thing that makes any sense. Speaking of apps. I just downloaded a trial of berry reader the other day. I like this app alot and will def be buying it. Happy "hump" day to all the workers out there. Ciao
    11-17-10 09:11 AM
    I've been using Berry Reader for a while Jimbo, and I love it!!!!
    Nice integration and easy to learn! Love that I don't need to go online to Google reader to get all my headlines!
    cbreze likes this.
    11-17-10 09:13 AM
    Mornin' all, I see since the site maint last nite we now have thanking scoring.
    O.K.
    Looking forward to the next leak also. 333 is working so well for me I'm not going to try anything until maybe 357. Soon? FWIW: I have rock solid memory and positively believe it's an app issue causing the mem leaks. It's the only thing that makes any sense. Speaking of apps. I just downloaded a trial of berry reader the other day. I like this app alot and will def be buying it. Happy "hump" day to all the workers out there. Ciao
    I said the same thing, and jaydee yelled at me!!!!
    cbreze likes this.
    11-17-10 09:17 AM
    I've been using Berry Reader for a while Jimbo, and I love it!!!!
    Nice integration and easy to learn! Love that I don't need to go online to Google reader to get all my headlines!
    Your experiences with it that you posted awhile back was one of the reasons I looked at it. I had another rss feed reader that was to blah. breader is very slick. That dev does have alot of really good solid apps. Where's the thanks button?
    11-17-10 09:21 AM
    I said the same thing, and jaydee yelled at me!!!!
    Paul, would I really yell at you?
    Everybody says its an app because no one wants to admit it could be the OS. That's ok. No one else has the same problem I do. What you can't see, you can't understand. Even RR said he has a leak of 20 MB a day...

Don't worry. I'll find a better OS

HAHA!!! I just did!
    357 for 9330...gonna use this OS and hybridize it for my 9650!!!
    Ohh I'm gonna have fun tonight!!!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 11-17-10 at 09:45 AM.
    11-17-10 09:22 AM
    Paul, would I really yell at you?
    Everybody says its an app because no one wants to admit it could be the OS. That's ok. No one else has the same problem I do. What you can't see, you can't understand. Even RR said he has a leak of 20 MB a day...

Don't worry. I'll find a better OS
    I never said 333 was the greatest thing since canned bread, jaydee.

I never said your issue doesn't exist or that I don't understand it either.

Don't make me snarky, you wouldn't like me when I'm snarky!
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 11-17-10 at 11:08 AM.
    11-17-10 09:35 AM
    I never said 333 was the greatest thing since canned bread, jaydee. I never said your issue doesn't exist or that I don't understand it either.

Don't make me snarky, you wouldn't like me when I'm snarky!
    PC-i LOVE you when you're snarky!
    You taught me the meaning of the word!
    Now relax, will you? It's been one solid week of nothing but memory leaking like a sieve from my phone. I'm a big girl; I can figure it out. I will do the best I can and make a hybrid for myself and try it. Maybe 357 will be better for me.

And if something goes wrong, I have 333 I can go back to.
    Breathe!
    11-17-10 09:51 AM
    Maybe, I'm waiting on the next leak....wth is 351???
    The problem is Jaydee already has more than enough leaks. Sorry, could not resist and am reading the thread to decide what to decide or not to decide.

My battery life has been better with .975. So sticking with it until some urge to upgrade again (other than boot time!)
    11-17-10 11:19 AM
    The problem is Jaydee already has more than enough leaks. Sorry, could not resist and am reading the thread to decide what to decide or not to decide.

My battery life has been better with .975. So sticking with it until some urge to upgrade again (other than boot time!)
    Veeeerrrwwwyyyyyy funny F2.
    My leaks are my OWN memory!!!!
    Sux to get old-er

C'mon man! If I was brave enough to jump, you should too!!!
    Bob installed the hybrid last night. I wanna hear from him, too And I am going to install the 357 for 9330 and swap java folders tonight. Maybe straight 357 will be better for me...

Actually straight JackDaniels No.7 would be good right about now!
    11-17-10 11:35 AM
    Actually straight JackDaniels No.7 would be good right about now!
    Eeeks! Oak-aged gasoline?????
    11-17-10 11:42 AM
    Eeeks! Oak-aged gasoline?????
    Haha...would you believe I have never tasted it?
    You guys all know I'm a gin gal...woohoo. who hid the limes?
    11-17-10 11:46 AM
    My dad introduced me to Jack - very nice stuff - many years ago.
    11-17-10 12:17 PM
23,186 ... 312313314315316 ...