Yeah!! Mine just arrived. Heard my dog barking and ran to meet the fed ex lady. In the process of activating it now
    06-04-10 10:00 AM
    Yeah!! Mine just arrived. Heard my dog barking and ran to meet the fed ex lady. In the process of activating it now
    Kazoo,You're the big winner! Tourboy tell'em what they won.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-10 10:28 AM
    Mine has been on the truck since 8:12am, and it's now 8:57am. I seriously can't fall back asleep.

I feel like I should be waiting up to see Santa.
    06-04-10 10:57 AM
    My Bold 9650 and OtterBox case are HERE!!!!
    06-04-10 11:11 AM
    Fed the children, took them to the church for Bible School and now am activating the new Bold 9650... so happy it is here!
    06-04-10 01:23 PM
    mine is here. been here since 10...
    06-04-10 01:34 PM
    Mine won't be here until Mon but I went to my local Big Red and played around with the demo. I just can't wait
    06-04-10 03:17 PM
    I'm still waiting...
    06-04-10 03:57 PM
    Almost a complete FUBAR. Tracked my phone on Fedex.com and it said delivery exception!!! I immediately called and they said that the routing got screwed up and it missed the morning delivery truck. She said I would get it on Monday!!! NOT good!!! I told her I would be there for pick up! After waiting all day, packed the 2 kids in the car and headed to Fedex.
    Got the phone and absolutely love it. Mind you , I am coming off of a Pearl so anything would be better!!!!!! Still playing!!!!
    06-04-10 05:49 PM
    Mine was super slow for the first couple of hour. Now its awesome!

06-04-10 05:54 PM
    After waiting all day, packed the 2 kids in the car and headed to Fedex.Got the phone and absolutely love it. Mind you , I am coming off of a Pearl so anything would be better!!!!!! Still playing!!!!
    I would have done the same thing as you in that situation!
    Love my Bold as well...now need some alone time to play with it and customize it the way I want it!
    06-04-10 11:46 PM
    Contest Winner - GreyTechBB... Ummmm Yeah... Says that its not compatible with my 9650.. wtf! I win a free theme on crackberry and I'm not even able to use it ]: anybody help?
    06-05-10 02:59 AM
    Must be all the configuring and playing with my new phone but the batery is dropping like a rock! Yikes!!!!
    Hope it evens out soon!
    My curve was humming!
    Never got that low that fast!
    06-05-10 05:49 AM
    Mornin' jay! Bet you were up half the night playing with your bold huh? LOL!
    06-05-10 05:55 AM
    good morning Jaydee!..

glad you have (finally) got your bold..
    Battery life is nothing like the curve 8330.. but i do get a solid days worth.. however i was not used to needing to charge every day.. so to force some discipline i tossed my bedside clock and bought a charging cradle from amazon.com ($13) ...

oh.. coming from 4.3os the clock and bedside mode (no led, no rings) is a pleasure..
    06-05-10 05:55 AM
    Mystic,

Can you post a link to the cradle, please. I would like to get one of those as well. Thank you!!
    06-05-10 07:27 AM
    Jaydee,

Thanks for posting about your app list. I live the Scoremobile!!! (I think that was you). Any apps anyone else can turn me onto, would be much appreciate. I had a pearl and didnt know what it was like to have apps on my phone.
    So not to be a leach and contribute....I used Beyond411 (I think its Berry411 now) if anyone is interested. Great lookup app. Use is almost daily.
    Link: Beyond411 Local Search for the RIM Blackberry Bogle’s Blog
    06-05-10 07:31 AM
    Lamb...thanks likewise for the 411. I always used Poynt and still do but added 411 to my aresenal. What the heck. I got enuf memory now!

I also downloaded BBNotepad for quick notes because I can save them to the memory card and not the memory like memopad does.

Look here for some cute little apps: http://crackberry.com/free-blackberry-apps
    all free and all ota so they download right to your baby berry!

Where do I find the damn CB launcher, can somebody tell me? I must be blind as a bat! Been searching high and low and no sight of it...wth?
    I'm cracking up...and NO!!!! All i've had is TEA...

Although last night after the FedEx man arrived I had to bring out the harder stuff! LOL

CB Launcher guys?
    Oh and go here for other launchers...
    Blackberry Launchers
    06-05-10 09:16 AM
    Can someone answer me this because this is the first blackberry i have ever had and I am nervous about getting screwed up the a with it.. the 9650 will NOT work unless the unlimited $30 a month is on the account right? I am nervous about randomly seeing the bill and being sick that i owe over $100 for MB usage.. Please just verify this or tell me how to check or something.
    06-05-10 09:35 AM
    i love mine! its a huge step up from the curve 8330. still trying to get used to the threaded sms though.. and my delivery notification keeps turning itself off for some reason..
    06-05-10 09:58 AM
    Jaydee, just go to Crackberry.com using the BB browser. Then click on Downloads at the top of the page. There should be a link which allows you do download the CB launcher.

06-05-10 10:31 AM
    Although last night after the FedEx man arrived I had to bring out the harder stuff! LOL

CB Launcher guys?
    Oh and go here for other launchers...
    Blackberry Launchers
    LOL!!
    06-05-10 10:35 AM
    Tourboy, Seems Dragon for email doesn't work on this phone.
    06-05-10 10:39 AM
    Jaydee, just go to Crackberry.com using the BB browser. Then click on Downloads at the top of the page. There should be a link which allows you do download the CB launcher.
    Wow! What a ID-TEN-T error that was! Geez! Thanks experiement!
    How silly of me! I woulda searched hours of posts looking for that launcher!
    Now I can load up my Bold with more stuff!

Hey, anybody checked on Tourboy this morning?
    How is he doing?

Oh and what's the BB Twitter app? and where do we find that?
    and where is the NFL app that everybody complains about that VZW pushes to their phone? I WANT it and I can't find it on MINE!!!!!
    Where do I go for that?
    06-05-10 10:43 AM
    Tourboy, Seems Dragon for email doesn't work on this phone.
    I noticed this too.. Nor does Dots or Suduku.. I am very disappointed with this ughh.. Well mainly dragon email of course.
    06-05-10 10:50 AM
23,186 ... 226227228229230 ...