Oh forget my question. I just talked to a sale rep and it is INDEED UNLOCKED OUT OF THE BOX!
    06-02-10 11:33 PM
    how are yall talking to a rep? When i call it says they are only open to 11pm?
    06-02-10 11:38 PM
    What is the number to call to order the phone by phone?

I don't know our family's billing password so I am screwed out of getting into the online system now.
    06-02-10 11:39 PM
    ORDERED/
    This completes buying the Essex! What a trip.
    06-02-10 11:41 PM
    Can we lock this thread?
    06-02-10 11:43 PM
    Been lurking since last year, but it is done...ordered
    06-02-10 11:47 PM
    Anyone think that they will actually SELL OUT of the 9650 if I wait until tomorrow afternoon to order it? I think that I should be safe, but with the amount of people who actually bought it at the midnight release kinda scares me.
    More or less want to hear someone say that I should be fine (and mean it) I'm guessing I will be too but waiting 8 months for this phone and not being able to get it until tomorrow afternoon makes me nervous ]:
    i think youll be ok. the only phone i remember selling out is the incredible and that was because of hardware shortages. im not sure ive ever heard that happening with a bb. now with all that being said, why risk it.
    06-02-10 11:48 PM
    how are yall talking to a rep? When i call it says they are only open to 11pm?
    i chatted with a rep online.
    06-02-10 11:48 PM
    when upgrading, why can't i change my calling plan and why are 1500 plus unlimited m2m texts not available? since it won't let me change my calling plan or keep my current plan, my monthly charges comes to 39.99??
    06-02-10 11:52 PM
    The day has finally come!!!!!!!!
    Just ordered mine for $49.99 + Free shipping.
    Patience paid off!!!! Can't wait til Friday to get it!
    06-03-10 12:09 AM
    phone is out and i have ordered.... Now close this thread please!!

Thank you!
    Nice Post..
    06-03-10 12:13 AM
    Does someone need to be home for delivery ?
    06-03-10 12:13 AM
    So what happened to Tourboy??? I figured he would be right at the head of the line getting his ordered and posting a huge "Whoo Hoo" when the dead was done. Hope he is alright and didn't suffer a melt-down at the stroke of midnight (turn into a pumpkin??)

Well jaydee and moonless night, I am soo happy for you guys. I'm going to have to wait until after the 10th and pay a visit to my buddy (Manager) at the store I deal with and hope that he can do some kind of magic and get me a Bold. Might even resort to buying the phone online with the BOGO and get one for my wife, she has begun making noises about maybe getting a smartphone. That's probably the only way I can get one if I have to outright buy the beautiful wonderful new BOLD.

Enjoy your newborns after they are birthed tomorrow afternoon.
    06-03-10 12:25 AM
    Does someone need to be home for delivery ?
    No, put a note on the door (where the driver can see it without trying to) stating that you are authorizing them to leave the package without someone being there to physically sign for it. Be sure to sign the note and I would include the tracking number and your name as it will appear on the shipping label.
    06-03-10 12:30 AM
    So what happened to Tourboy??? I figured he would be right at the head of the line getting his ordered and posting a huge "Whoo Hoo" when the dead was done. Hope he is alright and didn't suffer a melt-down at the stroke of midnight (turn into a pumpkin??)

Well jaydee and moonless night, I am soo happy for you guys. I'm going to have to wait until after the 10th and pay a visit to my buddy (Manager) at the store I deal with and hope that he can do some kind of magic and get me a Bold. Might even resort to buying the phone online with the BOGO and get one for my wife, she has begun making noises about maybe getting a smartphone. That's probably the only way I can get one if I have to outright buy the beautiful wonderful new BOLD.

Friday cannot come soon enough!
    06-03-10 12:44 AM
    NO phones are showing up in the Verizon enterprise manager site at this time. I guess they are still updating it.

Not a real problem for me though because it has to go through corporate purchasing anyway.

Hopefully by 8 am they will have the site updated and ready to go!
    06-03-10 12:52 AM
    Yes you have to be home to sign
    06-03-10 12:52 AM
    Yes you have to be home to sign
    I have left a signed note on the door multiple times for packages being delivered by FedEx (for both desktop and laptop computers which have much more value at risk than a BB) and they have accepted the note in lieu of a person sighning their little machine. I have also questioned FedEx drivers and they have all told me that this is perfectly acceptable.

If thre is no one there they leave a tag that you can sign and leave on the door for their attempt to deliver the next day, by leaving a note for them you simply shortcut the system.
    06-03-10 01:03 AM
    Order Status: We have received your order. Please check back tomorrow.
    I wish it was Friday already!
    06-03-10 01:55 AM
    Just placed my order and paid the extra for overnight shipping!!!
    06-03-10 05:02 AM
    Just placed my order and paid the extra for overnight shipping!!!
    That's a shame, because if you'd used the FREEOVERNT promo code, you would've gotten the overnight shipping for free
    06-03-10 05:20 AM
    No, didn't plan on ordering it online, calling today.

Though just noticed the Storm 2 is more expensive than the 9650????

06-03-10 05:49 AM
    i've been following/waiting for this phone since january, got up at 5am to place my order and couldn't be more excited!!
    06-03-10 06:01 AM
    After fighting with 2 vzw reps about my NE2, I was so mad I hung up the phone called back and was able to get the NE2........... finally ordered the phone and got the overnight priority shipping (before 10:30). I am going to be styling and profiling with my new BOLD 9650 I'm a happy camper now I'm gonnn be happy to see the FedEx man
    06-03-10 06:21 AM
    [QUOTE=tourboy;5193628]No, didn't plan on ordering it online, calling today.

Though just noticed the Storm 2 is more expensive than the 9650????

Tourboy U OK????
    06-03-10 06:23 AM
23,186 ... 220221222223224 ...