I just got done ordering an OtterBox Defender case for my soon to be ordered Blackberry Bold 9650. I ordered directly from OtterBox.com and the price was $49.95 but I found a discount code to knock 10% off of it and give you free shipping. I ended up going for the 2 day FedEx shipping for $10.97. All in all, got a $50 case plus upgraded 2-day shipping for $55.92. I'm hoping they arrive at the same time from my FedEx delivery guy!

FYI: discount code was - techbargains6100p Enjoy!

This is like Christmas, isn't it?
    Last edited by mrweller; 06-02-10 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Added discount code for others to use! :)
    06-02-10 01:48 PM
    Geez, no need for that pessimistic attitude around here.

Cheer up and SMILE!!!!

jaydee5799 - think we need you to chime in for a pep talk...sounds like somebody isn't a happy camper.

...until this thread can finally be closed
    Last edited by tourboy; 06-02-10 at 02:02 PM.
    06-02-10 01:50 PM
    so we use our old battery with the new phone or do they give us a new one, and can i bring it to my local store to get it activated?
    what would be the easiest thing to do would be to put the new battery that comes with the phone, in the blackberry, let it boot up and then call vzw from your house phone or another phone besides the 2 cell phones. Just tell them that you just got your new bb in the mail and need help activating it. I know when I got one of my replacement curves it only tells you to do like half of the steps that you need to do to use the phone.
    06-02-10 01:52 PM
    so we use our old battery with the new phone or do they give us a new one, and can i bring it to my local store to get it activated?
    When you spend $149 after rebates on a phone, you'll definitely be getting a new battery as well.

As long as you can read and follow written instructions you won't need to go to your local store for activation.

Open package, read and follow instructions and you'll be on your way to activating your new Bold 9650 from the comfort of your own home and won't have to bother waiting in line at the store.
    06-02-10 01:53 PM
    Indeed, only we know what we will be getting for Christmas!!!

This is like Christmas, isn't it?
    06-02-10 01:54 PM
    Aw, I don't want this thread to be closed! We'll need somewhere to talk! I'M SO EXCITED THEY ANNOUNCED IT!
    06-02-10 02:03 PM
    Now that its finally been announced i can let me guard down and become excited. Ive seen to many of these rumored dates come and go to get excited before i heard a word from vzw. Ive emailed all my friends that are waiting for this phone as well. We are all ready to go tomorrow. i hope vzw is ready for the flood of phone calls they are going to get from MD.
    06-02-10 02:07 PM
    what were people saying about the B1G1 being in like 2 weeks?
    06-02-10 02:11 PM
    Yeah, we have all become like one big happy (well, most of us) family.

Even after the launch, no need to close this thread, we can still use it as our central thread.

Aw, I don't want this thread to be closed! We'll need somewhere to talk! I'M SO EXCITED THEY ANNOUNCED IT!
    06-02-10 02:13 PM
    Even after the launch, no need to close this thread, we can still use it as our central thread.
    Precisely: Onward to 10,000!
    06-02-10 02:16 PM
    There is no CONCRETE evidence whether they will offer the buy one, get one free deal on the Bold 9650 on the 17th. Anything you read at this point about that offer is 100% speculation.
    06-02-10 02:17 PM
    Yeah, we have all become like one big happy (well, most of us) family.

after the launch this thread might become a complain thread. Those usually arent as fun.
    06-02-10 02:19 PM
    OR...make this Thread a Sticky. A monument to CDMA users' suffering,hopes lifted and dashed,preserverance,"Incredible" temptations......
    06-02-10 02:21 PM
    OR...make this Thread a Sticky. A monument to CDMA users' suffering,hopes lifted and dashed,preserverance,"Incredible" temptations......
    Oh and the temptations where many. I almost bought a Curve 8530 of craigslist just so i could get rid of this storm. Thank God clearer heads prevailed.
    06-02-10 02:24 PM
    Now thats a good idea!

Mods, can you sticky this for us?

06-02-10 02:32 PM
    Stickies are meant to support a thread that contains info, which is already on front news page. But they can not hold their own on the new posts or section. Threads with allot of value but very little post count will support a sticky.

This thread is handling it self just find as it is.
    06-02-10 02:37 PM
    Well, we have ALOT of value and obvious ALOT of post counts.

Stickies are meant to support a thread that contains info, which is already on front news page. But they can not hold their own on the new posts or section. Threads with allot of value but very little post count will support a sticky.

This thread is handling it self just find as it is.
    06-02-10 02:51 PM
    WOO-HOO!!!! WOO-HOO!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!

Countdown Continues...

T-minus 9 hours and counting....
    06-02-10 02:55 PM
    Now, I thought I heard my name being called....hmmmmm

First off, I think that threads are created and populated because people of a like mind congregate there for camaraderie and friendship. In this spirit, I believe the moderators should consider carefully if this thread needs to be closed after the Essex is released.

The decision to close is the moderators and ONLY the moderators; it thankfully does not belong to any SOUR GRAPE eaters, kill joys, fun busters, and other generally bad attitude people who revel in the misfortunes of others. You know the type! Something nice happens to someone else and they are jealous!

Go away miserable people!
    Let us have our fun!

WOO HOO
    BOLD Countdown time!
    Hey everybody: Thursday is only 8 hours away!!!!!

Say it with me: Tourboy, Moonlessnight, jbl, jtanca, BoDeb, K2RTT, Chitowngirl, plforio, experiement 626, mystic 54, and all the guys hanging with us now and all the guys who were hanging with us before who got us to this point (who seem to have strangely deserted us...JUST AS THE PARTY STARTED) but no matter...MORE FOOD AND DRINK FOR US< RIGHT?????

We're getting our BOLDs!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!
    06-02-10 03:08 PM
    I knew you wouldn't let us done, but as always...saves the day!!!!

x2
    First off, I think that threads are created and populated because people of a like mind congregate there for camaraderie and friendship. In this spirit, I believe the moderators should consider carefully if this thread needs to be closed after the Essex is released.

WOO HOO
    BOLD Countdown time!

Say it with me: Tourboy, Moonlessnight, jbl, jtanca, BoDeb, K2RTT, Chitowngirl, plforio, experiement 626, mystic 54, and all the guys hanging with us now and all the guys who were hanging with us before who got us to this point (who seem to have strangely deserted us...JUST AS THE PARTY STARTED) but no matter...MORE FOOD AND DRINK FOR US< RIGHT?????

06-02-10 03:11 PM
    Just got off the phone with my business rep...done deal in the AM ! Should have my Bold in Hand Friday Afternoon !
    Last edited by wizard87; 06-02-10 at 03:47 PM.
    06-02-10 03:16 PM
    Just got off the phone with my business rep...done deal in the AM ! Should have my Bold in Hand Friday Afternoon !
    Wow!!!!! Still love that dancing banana!!! And good things come to those who wait!

BTW I called *611 and a lovely lady told me that as of midnight the choices on the website change and I would be able to order then, so...nap time soon and ZOOM awake at 11:30 to place that all important order!!!!!

Happy dancing Wizard!!!!!!! Bold 9650 here we come!!!!
    T-minus 7.5 hours and counting!!!!!
    06-02-10 03:29 PM
    T-minus 8 hours and counting....
    06-02-10 03:33 PM
    Tick-Tok, Tick-Tok, Tick-Tok!

WOO-HOO!!!! WOO-HOO!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!
    06-02-10 04:06 PM

The decision to close is the moderators and ONLY the moderators; it thankfully does not belong to any SOUR GRAPE eaters, kill joys, fun busters, and other generally bad attitude people who revel in the misfortunes of others. You know the type! Something nice happens to someone else and they are jealous!

Go away miserable people!
    Let us have our fun!

WOO HOO
    BOLD Countdown time!

Awe thanks jaydee I was starting to feel like a nobody now I feel like a somebody. Now I will really need lots of support. so go easy on me i'm a BB baby. I must say I have truly learned to be patient . I can not wait......
    setting my alarm clock for 5:30am. Gonna get up get ready casue I have a date at 6:00am!!!!

FRIDAY I'LL BE A BLACKBERRY GIRL :cool

ps: pool party @ my house Saturday
    06-02-10 04:09 PM
23,186 ... 214215216217218 ...