There is too much groupthink and wishful thinking involved with the release of this phone. Just because a friend of a friend of a
    relative (ala Ferris Bueller) posts a release date and a few of you agree with it, it does not make it so. Learn how to separate credible evidence from speculation. At this point, nothing short of a press release from VZW should be believed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 09:51 AM
    Why are you getting worked up over people getting worked up?
    Cause what else are we gonna do while we wait?
    05-13-10 10:12 AM
    At this point, nothing short of a press release from VZW should be believed.
    That is exactly what I am waiting for. I don't put anything into the dates people are giving on here. When VZW says it will be released on a certain day, then I'll believe it. Until then, I don't pay attention to the madness.
    05-13-10 10:25 AM
    Cause what else are we gonna do while we wait?
    Now you're getting worked up over people getting worked up about people getting worked up. All right, sorry, I'm done now. I'll try to get back to work.
    05-13-10 10:28 AM
    25 posts to go for 4500

Have we gotten an announcement from Verizon yet? Are they ready for pre-order?
    Last edited by DougFNJ; 05-13-10 at 10:49 AM.
    05-13-10 10:47 AM
    Came across this. Probably just like this forum, but the release date is depressing.

Re: Where is the Bold 9650??? - Verizon | Forums and Blogs - Verizon Community
    05-13-10 01:17 PM
    05-13-10 01:18 PM
    I'm all worked up, 9650, 9650, 9650...
    05-13-10 01:19 PM
    Came across this. Probably just like this forum, but the release date is depressing.

Re: Where is the Bold 9650??? - Verizon | Forums and Blogs - Verizon Community
    Nuttin depressing here.....just hearsay and speculation until VZ releases an official announcement

6 days left before my 30 days is up on my incredibly glitchy and buggy Storm 2.....pleeeeeeease give us a date Verizon!
    05-13-10 01:31 PM
    For the hey of it I just called Red & sorry no new news yet.
    05-13-10 01:31 PM
    easy..hop to sprint for 30 days with your shiny new bold 9650.. if you dont like it, go back to VZ (assuming its out in 30 days)

Nuttin depressing here.....just hearsay and speculation until VZ releases an official announcement

6 days left before my 30 days is up on my incredibly glitchy and buggy Storm 2.....pleeeeeeease give us a date Verizon!
    05-13-10 02:34 PM
    easy..hop to sprint for 30 days with your shiny new bold 9650.. if you dont like it, go back to VZ (assuming its out in 30 days)

That's my plan. Never thought I would but, hey, there's only one girl at this dance (so far) so.......

MG
    05-13-10 02:39 PM
    Well, knowing how my luck runs, they'll announce it tomorrow - my 8830 croaked today and I had to order a 9630 this afternoon.
    05-13-10 04:15 PM
    My Thoughts Exactly...
    05-13-10 04:18 PM
    VZW needs to announce something....If I am forced to wait until mid June...I will then wait to see the Iphone 4G
    05-13-10 05:06 PM
    VZW needs to announce something....If I am forced to wait until mid June...I will then wait to see the Iphone 4G
    I was tempted, but I just don't like a touch screen as my main source of communication device. Tried sooooo many of them and always come back to the physical keyboard.....
    05-13-10 05:30 PM
    I was tempted, but I just don't like a touch screen as my main source of communication device. Tried sooooo many of them and always come back to the physical keyboard.....
    Yes, touchscreens are sometimes frustrating to use. Especially when it comes to texting or emailing. Forget it, spending more time to accurately put in and spell just takes longer.
    05-13-10 06:04 PM
    I swear I'm done with Verizon if its out after May ends... This is the only phone i have been waiting to get and its been bumped back for like 7 months with an additional moth backup every few more weeks.. I'm so sick and tired of this BS
    Duh? I'm sure the VZW executives and the like are getting off with this type of BS year after year along with pocketing the money off profits/revenue. Whats worse is that recently they've made it more of a financial burden to own a smartphone(i.e increased early termination fee for smartphone users and increased insurance coverage for smartphone users). And to take it furthur I feel suckered into my recent early upgrade offer. There was a reason why they handed it to me just before the supposed release of these new bb's. I should have been patient and waited til this December. Also should have listened to that VZW store manager back in January of this year who told me to wait as new bb's were sure to come out. I didn't like how after that statement he tried to put me on the moto hemroid.
    05-13-10 06:11 PM
    "If you do want the 9650 you'll get the 9650."
    Hah sure don't seem like it... Does Verizon realize how many they will sell release day? Why are they trying to push out the stupid Incredible so much if the 9650 will be sold at like the same price... What will be the difference when the 9650 is released anyway? It's a BLACKBERRY... It won't make any difference with sales of the Incredible because they are two COMPLETELY different devices... Someone who wants a Blackberry wont change their mind for an incredible and someone who wants a TOUCHSCREEN HTC running driod will not change their mind for the 9650... And even if they do they doesn't affect the sales from Verizon! Its a phone bought either way!! :[ Someone explain to me why Verizon is being dumb please /:
    Its money and fun for them. More so when you've got people trading in their phones paying the newly imposed restocking fee and those people who foolishly spend full price on a phone when its too late to trade in their phone. Just try and imagine what they are all chit chatting and talking about with the products and customers. They have to take some kind of enjoyment out of it. So, it isnt really VZW being dumb,not totally that is. I wish one day they let you trade in your old cell phone as a down payment to cover the price of a new one like they do with cars and such. And I agree no one will trade in the droid incredible for any phone much for that matter unless they find some reason no to want it anymore. I'm still disappointed by my barbor who traded his 9550 for the droid incredible. Yes it is superior,but I think he was primarily looking for a more facebook friendly device, that is when it came to loading pictures as he put it.
    05-13-10 06:21 PM
    So a year later the 9650 is the best they could come up with...give me a break. I am ready to move on....RIM and Verizon are losing me....
    05-13-10 08:18 PM
    I can't wait to get my hands on the Bold! Cant come soon enough! so close, but yet so far!
    05-13-10 08:28 PM
    I have a random gut feeling that it will be out the 23rd. If it's any later than that, then Verizon seriously messed this one up.
    05-13-10 08:35 PM
    Can I just say that I am surprised that people haven't spammed this forum seeing as we are so close to 4500 posts.. that was the big deal yesterday and now that we are close it seems like the forum is dead! I don't get you people ;P 100's of pointless posts when we were at 43xx trying to get to 4500 and now what 6 more posts.. cmon guys its too close!
    05-13-10 10:01 PM
    lol lebron james

alas, i have been a Grant Hill fan since the mid 90's lol, still going strong.

(i know someone here has a Cavaliers avatar or signature or something in here, poking fun)
    05-13-10 11:01 PM
    So a year later the 9650 is the best they could come up with...give me a break. I am ready to move on....RIM and Verizon are losing me....
    THAT is the truth!
    05-13-10 11:01 PM
23,186 ... 172173174175176 ...