ughhhhh... i thought i'd try by make this a legit thread once again.. ohh well 80 more posts to go
    05-12-10 01:36 PM
    lol.. ok a post tat will add to the post count but also provide some info... this is a serious quiestion... by a vote of ya or na... how many of the sprint folks in this thread plan on going thru telesales or online in 3 days when the 9650 is available for order?... is the process ez with porting numbers? and will thy ship me the phone priority?
    Please help me! I just called telesales and they told me that the corporate stores have 1st right to sell the Bold on the 23rd. Where do you see that it's available though telesales/online on the 15th?
    05-12-10 01:36 PM
    Did anybody see the Crackberry Title page, see the Bold up there and get that split second of hope followed by immediate disappointment?
    05-12-10 01:49 PM
    why waste ink to put coming soon on the catalog!? Just release it already! I think im leaning towards the late may/ mid june release... which really sux
    05-12-10 02:13 PM
    lol.. ok a post tat will add to the post count but also provide some info... this is a serious quiestion... by a vote of ya or na... how many of the sprint folks in this thread plan on going thru telesales or online in 3 days when the 9650 is available for order?... is the process ez with porting numbers? and will thy ship me the phone priority?
    Who cares what Sprint ppl are gonna do?
    05-12-10 03:21 PM
    lol... OMG what did i do?...start a posting frenzy??

p.s. 74
    05-12-10 03:21 PM
    yes you can...

this is one of the reasons why i passed on the tour.. wifi on a world phone is critical to me... call it true poor mans roaming.. local pre-paid sim for calls and wifi for data

I have a question, say I leave the country. Im in a house with wifi. I dont want to play roaming data fees. Could I use wifi to use BBM, browsing, email, etc with the 9650?
    05-12-10 03:24 PM
    porting numbers is easy.. as soon as you call to activate the phone bingo the old phone dont work adn this one gets the number.
    they usually ship free for online sales and usually 2 day delivery..

personally i will wait for best buy to have it.. then i walk out with it working

05-12-10 03:26 PM
    Who cares what Sprint ppl are gonna do?
    um i dont know.. im going to take a wild shot in the dark and say sprint subscribers.. subscribers that are getting the 9650?... does your students ask silly questions like this as well? It must get pretty annoying huh?
    05-12-10 03:33 PM
    69 more posts to go.... hahah 69 funny number.. yes im 2 yrs old b4 u ask
    05-12-10 03:35 PM
    Sprint Customer here.

I am waiting until Best Buy sells it and I hope they have it at $150 instead of $200. /crosses fingers. And I have a few friends that work at Best Buy that I want to give my business to.
    05-12-10 03:35 PM
    69 more posts to go.... hahah 69 funny number.. yes im 2 yrs old b4 u ask
    bwahahha, it's like i'm in 4th grade all over again...

Teacher: "Class, turn to page 69."
    Student: "tehehehe, teacher said 69."
    05-12-10 03:36 PM
    bwahahha, it's like i'm in 4th grade all over again...

Teacher: "Class, turn to page 69."
    Student: "tehehehe, teacher said 69."
    <insert Beavis and Butthead laugh here>
    05-12-10 03:38 PM
    <insert Beavis and Butthead laugh here>
    Huh huh huh. Huh huh. He said crack berries.
    05-12-10 03:40 PM
    um i dont know.. im going to take a wild shot in the dark and say sprint subscribers.. subscribers that are getting the 9650?... does your students ask silly questions like this as well? It must get pretty annoying huh?
    My students don't usually annoy me with silly questions because they can understand sign language (and facial expressions!)...
    05-12-10 03:42 PM
    My students don't usually annoy me with silly questions because they can understand sign language (and facial expressions!)...
    seems like a smart bunch of kids... kids are awesom except the annoying ones
    05-12-10 03:47 PM
    seems like a smart bunch of kids... kids are awesom except the ones that use Sprint
    I kid!! I kid!!!
    05-12-10 03:48 PM
    kids shouldnt have cell phones
    05-12-10 03:50 PM
    I think I should be like Sister Mary Elephant of Cheech and Chong fame and say
    Class, Class.......SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

remember that sketch? or all of you 4 years old? lol
    05-12-10 03:56 PM
    Sorry if this is a repost, i have looked through a lot of the thread pages, but not ALL 296.

Anyway, I went into a Verizon store today (to check out the Incredible, if Im being honest) and one the reps said he would be surprised if the Bold dropped at the end of the month as rumored. He thought the Bold would hit stores sometime in August, yes I said August.

Who knows if he was blowing smoke up my a$$ or not, or he has no idea what he is talking about. But the new shipment of Incredibles not coming out til May 31, it would make sense for Verizon to push back the launch date.

Just food for thought... Let the debate rage on!
    05-12-10 04:06 PM
    Sorry if this is a repost, i have looked through a lot of the thread pages, but not ALL 296.

Anyway, I went into a Verizon store today (to check out the Incredible, if Im being honest) and one the reps said he would be surprised if the Bold dropped at the end of the month as rumored. He thought the Bold would hit stores sometime in August, yes I said August.

Who knows if he was blowing smoke up my a$$ or not, or he has no idea what he is talking about. But the new shipment of Incredibles not coming out til May 31, it would make sense for Verizon to push back the launch date.

August of 2011??? JayDee will FREAK!!!!
    05-12-10 04:18 PM
    August of 2011??? JayDee will FREAK!!!!
    I didnt say 2011, but at this rate I wouldnt be surprised!
    05-12-10 04:25 PM

No chance that what the rep told you was true. VZW isn't going to release this 3 months after Sprint.
    05-12-10 04:35 PM
    Ok, I'm a going down to the root cellar to see what ammo I need to re-stock....
    05-12-10 05:04 PM
    05-12-10 05:54 PM
23,186 ... 170171172173174 ...