BGR reported....Big Red just announced the LG Ally with Android 2.1 available for Pre Order beginning tomorrow May 13th, available in stores May 20th....

Where's OUR announcement?
    05-12-10 11:43 AM
    new torture tactic... CIA shud take notes... promise somethin that the public really wants then set a release date... then pretend like you never set a release date.. then pretend you are reworking the entire phone and adding new cutting edge specs... then update it barely to barely meet the current technology... then give it a slightly dated feel... then charge the same price as much more advanded devices in the market currently... then show/demo the phone... then only give a confirmed release date for one carrier... then start lot of speucalion/rumors..... seems like a pretty effective torture tactic
    05-12-10 11:48 AM
    Is the screen covered?

the otterbox defender is great and you don't have to use the plastic over the keys if you don't want to.
    05-12-10 11:49 AM
    new torture tactic... CIA shud take notes... promise somethin that the public really wants then set a release date... then pretend like you never set a release date.. then pretend you are reworking the entire phone and adding new cutting edge specs... then update it barely to barely meet the current technology... then give it a slightly dated feel... then charge the same price as much more advanded devices in the market currently... then show/demo the phone... then only give a confirmed release date for one carrier... then start lot of speucalion/rumors..... seems like a pretty effective torture tactic
    Not quite as bad as Waterboarding.....but a little worse than sleep deprivation
    05-12-10 11:51 AM
    luckily im with sprint.. finally the now network gives its customers something big b4 big red takes all the glory... a confirmed release date and evo 4g... bravo sprint bravo... i feel like im in the HOV lane during rush hour.. while big red subscribers are stuck in traffic waiting for a confirmed release date.. im cruising along in HOV on my way to gettin the 9650 in t minus 3 days and counting... this is the moment i was waiting for after many yrs of being a loyal sprint customer
    05-12-10 11:57 AM
    It was mistaken.....it was a Verizon Wireless Forum, the guy stated his corporate reps came in with one, he got to play with it, those reps told him Mid-June.....just speculation....no worries
    I read in another thread from someone who had a similar experience. He played with the phone, and the VZW rep told him that it would be sometime in the next 30 days. I bet that's where the mid-june thing is coming from. It could be tomorrow, could be mid-june. I'm still sticking with the rumor of 30 days after the Android came out, so by the end of May.
    05-12-10 12:13 PM
    I have a question, say I leave the country. Im in a house with wifi. I dont want to play roaming data fees. Could I use wifi to use BBM, browsing, email, etc with the 9650?
    05-12-10 12:13 PM
    luckily im with sprint.. finally the now network gives its customers something big b4 big red takes all the glory... a confirmed release date and evo 4g... bravo sprint bravo... i feel like im in the HOV lane during rush hour.. while big red subscribers are stuck in traffic waiting for a confirmed release date.. im cruising along in HOV on my way to gettin the 9650 in t minus 3 days and counting... this is the moment i was waiting for after many yrs of being a loyal sprint customer
    I pictured the turtle and the rabbit when I read that you got your release confirmation first so far.....let's see what happens regarding the announcement
    05-12-10 12:18 PM
    at this rate big red is doin a better job at torturing thier subscriber than CIA agents did during the bush admin.... bazingggggggg
    The CIA tortured Verizon customers?
    05-12-10 12:25 PM

10 char
    05-12-10 12:28 PM
    The CIA tortured Verizon customers?
    some of the terrorists cells prolly did use big red while planning thier attacks in the US... after all big red does adverstise thier network as the most reliable... after all one need reliable communication to make reliable plans... lucky for us ... thier plans havent been tat reliable lately.. i bet they all switched to ATT .. i kid i kid... but seriously ATT sux
    05-12-10 12:39 PM
    I know I'm a teacher and all, but I gotta tell you, reading some of the posts with the spelling errors is about as bad as any torture the CIA has ever handed out...

All in good fun. Please do not jump on me, ok? I am NOT accusing anyone...jus kinda chuckling about it.

And I KNOW that I am NOT perfect so don't anyone start with me...please
    05-12-10 12:43 PM
    good thing any of us arent ur student then... bc im sure we are all capable of spelling but probably just too lazy to spell check, take our time to make sure grammer/spelling is ok and not OCD about a silly thead posting have all the "t" crossed and the "i" dotted
    05-12-10 12:48 PM
    Only 91 more posts to go....not including this one!
    05-12-10 12:57 PM
    Just got a new guide for Verizon. Bold is in there listed as "coming soon." On the other hand, so is the Samsung reality and that has already been released.
    05-12-10 01:06 PM
    correction 90
    I know!!!!
    I take drugs for being too OCD and I'm sure it shows! LOL
    dop... i mean 88
    05-12-10 01:08 PM
    i mean 87.. ppl keep beating me to the next post.. throwin off my math
    05-12-10 01:08 PM
    dam i mean 85 now
    05-12-10 01:09 PM
    terrible...way to rack up your post count.

<3
    05-12-10 01:13 PM
    Did someone say post count?
    05-12-10 01:19 PM
    lol.. ok a post tat will add to the post count but also provide some info... this is a serious quiestion... by a vote of ya or na... how many of the sprint folks in this thread plan on going thru telesales or online in 3 days when the 9650 is available for order?... is the process ez with porting numbers? and will thy ship me the phone priority?
    05-12-10 01:26 PM
    lol.. ok a post tat will add to the post count but also provide some info... this is a serious quiestion... by a vote of ya or na... how many of the sprint folks in this thread plan on going thru telesales or online in 3 days when the 9650 is available for order?... is the process ez with porting numbers? and will thy ship me the phone priority?
    Not Applicable
    05-12-10 01:30 PM
    Come on, dude. There is no room in this thread for real questions and real information haha
    05-12-10 01:31 PM
23,186 ... 169170171172173 ...