i actually saw may 1 on the monitor screen at the verizon store. rep said they'll know the price then and will have the phone at their store this wed, may 5. just like everyone else. i am anxiously waiting for this phone.
    05-01-10 05:50 PM
    i actually saw may 1 on the monitor screen at the verizon store. rep said they'll know the price then and will have the phone at their store this wed, may 5. just like everyone else. i am anxiously waiting for this phone.
    Really? My Verizon store just has the new BB banner with the Bold on it over the phone displays. Anxiously awaiting the 5th & 6th now.

I swear I check this board every 5 minutes >[
    05-01-10 06:10 PM
    Same here. I didn't believe the rep when he told me it was being released may 1st and their stock to arrive may 5th. So he told me to come around the register counter and see for myself. Sure enough in red it said may 1st. I'm assuming that's when they are shipping out to verizon stores, which is also the day he said they find out it's price.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 06:28 PM
    Same here. I didn't believe the rep when he told me it was being released may 1st and their stock to arrive may 5th. So he told me to come around the register counter and see for myself. Sure enough in red it said may 1st. I'm assuming that's when they are shipping out to verizon stores, which is also the day he said they find out it's price.

Maybe VZW will announce it on Monday and it will be a similar release to the Storm 2? Is it $200 with the MIR?
    05-01-10 06:33 PM
    May 5th could work. Less distraction during finals week for me!
    05-01-10 07:03 PM
    Blackberry Bold 9650 Release Date & Price

it says may 23 for verizon, sprint, and nextel...is it reliable?
    05-01-10 07:14 PM
    Next date I think is May 6th

Im going with May 7th
    05-01-10 08:13 PM
    Maybe VZW will announce it on Monday and it will be a similar release to the Storm 2? Is it $200 with the MIR?
    I hope the announce it on Monday!

05-01-10 08:17 PM
    Blackberry Bold 9650 Release Date & Price

it says may 23 for verizon, sprint, and nextel...is it reliable?
    Say what? I think a commercial or something would have shown today otherwise. And if you check the vzw website, as of now the only newest smartphone is the droid incredible which I'm pretty damn sure will have many people clamouring for it over other phones and switching to for that matter. I'm just shocked at how it has flash capabilities and the new processor is amazing. I dunno about this new 9650 cuz it seems as even with it it doesnt compare to the other phones comming out. I think RIM needs to work on a Storm 3 or something cuz it looks as if they're falling behind. I heard rumor of a new curve 93xx series comming out,but still not that appealing. If RIM comes out with a Storm 3 even late next year with new features like a better camera,non-click screen,better resolution,faster OS, and such they may have a chance.

If this 9650 comes out by Sunday I'm trading in my S2 even though I just got it. The texting on my BB is kind of a pain sometimes. And the predictive text is annoying and cumbersome. Also editing text is a problem too. Both combined I dont think it makes texting/emailing while editing faster. I wish I could turn off the predictive text completely. I also wish I could silence the click of the screen.
    05-01-10 09:03 PM
    Do we have any other strong rumors on the next days then? I'm talking about strong rumors like when BG said it would be the 1st. Do we have any other days that were heavily mentioned outside of the Sprint release date?
    05-01-10 09:05 PM
    I hope the announce it on Monday!

Maybe so. They may spring it in just before or just after Mothers day like as a special. I'm thinking maybe the day of or right before as trying to market it as a gift for mom. It may be broadcasted in a commercial soon, either way we'll see. Don't hold your breath people.
    05-01-10 09:08 PM
    can we just lock every tread and this forum.

people are going to post it is being released every wednesday or sunday until it is finally released...
    05-01-10 09:16 PM
    Welcome to the Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones section of Crackberry.com

ENJOY!

can we just lock every tread and this forum.

people are going to post it is being released every wednesday or sunday until it is finally released...
    05-01-10 09:38 PM
    Here I am at a ZZ Top concert performing after a Rays game and instead of actually watching it I'm here checking for updates... Release the damn phone already!

05-01-10 09:42 PM
    Really? My Verizon store just has the new BB banner with the Bold on it over the phone displays. Anxiously awaiting the 5th & 6th now.

I swear I check this board every 5 minutes >[
    dont feel bad... i do as well...
    05-01-10 10:56 PM
    dont feel bad... i do as well...
    It really is like crack.
    05-01-10 11:10 PM
    Welcome to the Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones section of Crackberry.com

ENJOY!
    well aware of this =P

it will just be lame as everyone will throw out a day. instead of thinking they'll get it the same day as sprint.

the holier-than-thou VZW people that are gods gift to earth will not accept that they are getting it May 23rd, the same day as Sprint.
    05-01-10 11:16 PM
    No if you want the PTT you get one Tour

If you don't you could get the BOGO and no free PTT

BTW the PTT monthly fee is $29.99
    The PTT fee is $5 but free with 9630. yes, you need at least a minimum data plan of $29.99 but you probably already have that.
    05-01-10 11:26 PM
    i thought i saw a guy walk out of the vzw store today with a 9650... but it was just a tour... LOL
    That guy has no clue. buying a 9630 so close to launch..... well, i guess he can return it..
    05-01-10 11:29 PM
    The dimensions of the screen for the Bold are the same as the Tour correct? I was thinking about getting a Zagg Invisible Shield to protect my phone (unlike what happened to my Pearl) but didn't know if I should just order a Tour shield now.

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | BlackBerry 9630 Tour (Verizon) Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    05-02-10 12:31 AM
    The dimensions of the screen for the Bold are the same as the Tour correct? I was thinking about getting a Zagg Invisible Shield to protect my phone (unlike what happened to my Pearl) but didn't know if I should just order a Tour shield now.

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | BlackBerry 9630 Tour (Verizon) Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    Let me know if you decide to get it? I have some discount codes for ZAGG that I'm never gonna use. I can PM one to you if you decide to get it.
    05-02-10 12:41 AM
    Moonlessnight I use Zagg on my 8330 and plan to get one for my 9650 when it comes out, I'd like a discount code if you don't mind. Thanks in advance one way or the other. Also what info from me do you need?

05-02-10 01:22 AM
    Moonlessnight I use Zagg on my 8330 and plan to get one for my 9650 when it comes out, I'd like a discount code if you don't mind. Thanks in advance one way or the other. Also what info from me do you need?

I'll PM you one. I have two of them.

I no longer have any of the ZAGG codes, but if you enter the Apple iPad giveaway on their website you'll get one sent directly to your email, I promise!
    Last edited by moonlessnight; 05-02-10 at 01:26 PM.
    05-02-10 01:42 AM
    LOL Yeah, good point.

well aware of this =P

it will just be lame as everyone will throw out a day. instead of thinking they'll get it the same day as sprint.

the holier-than-thou VZW people that are gods gift to earth will not accept that they are getting it May 23rd, the same day as Sprint.
    05-02-10 06:41 AM
    I'm going to predict its going to come out on Tuesday, based on the moon's alignment with Jupiter... But hey, that's just my prediction.
    05-02-10 09:00 AM
23,186 ... 159160161162163 ...